IL IL - Estrella Carrera, 26, Burbank, 13 May 2012

I hope they find this guy soon. Why do these lovely women keep falling for men like this?

Arnoldo Jiminez's Maserati found during Estrella Carrera murder case

Note the date

12:16 PM, Oct 5, 2012

BURBANK, IL (CBS/WBBM) -- A key piece of evidence in an international manhunt was found under a blanket in a Chicago area garage. It's the latest in the unsolved case of Estrella Carrera, found murdered in the dress she wore the night of her wedding.

Crime techs at Burbank police picked apart a purportedly bloodied Maserati that once belonged to Arnoldo Jiminez who is on the lamb for murdering his new bride Carrera.

Arnoldo Jiminez's Maserati found during E C murder case

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/229628/288/Suspects-car-found-in-Chicago-murdered-bride-case

...Crime techs at Burbank police picked apart a purportedly bloodied Maserati that once belonged to Arnoldo Jiminez who is on the lamb for murdering his new bride Carrera....

Please note I am correcting the link, not the poster. Peliman quoted correctly.

But the phrase is "on the lam", not "on the lamb".

The latter is a different crime.

Please note I am correcting the link, not the poster. Peliman quoted correctly.

But the phrase is "on the lam", not "on the lamb".

The latter is a different crime.

:what:

May 2016:

http://www.burbankbeat.net/news/burbank-police-still-working-to-bring-brides-murderer-to-justice

This week marks the fourth anniversary of the gruesome murder of newlywed Estrella Carrera. Police allege the new bride was stabbed to death by the man she married just hours earlier, Arnoldo Jimenez.

Burbank Police Division Chief Mike Dudlo said the homicide investigation is still active and Burbank detectives are working with the FBI and other government agencies to locate Jimenez, who remains a fugitive.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back