IL - Human body found in rural storage unit after complaints of smell, Maquon, Oct 2022 - Richard Young *arrest*

It appears that she was married to or dating a Nigerian. I wonder if it's him. There are a few who comment on her post, and one of the caretakers for her mother is a African immigrant.

Kamere is a Nigerian painter, there's a few websites with some info linking them. They owned a gallery in Louisiana at one point. I wonder if he's the deceased person?

She had a Twitter account in his name. https://twitter.com/EmosivbeM?t=WqR9b4CQvZ6c7Y9K0sV2HA&s=09

There's no sign of him after September 2022.

As far as I can tell, he has no family in the US. I see a brother that worked at the gallery back on 2017, but he appears to have went back to Africa and fell off of Facebook in 2017.

Last edited:
The person has been identified, and she has been charged with first-degree murder.

On Monday, Knox County prosecutors filed an amended information charging Marcy Lyn Ogleby, 50, of Maquon, Illinois, with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, aggravated battery by administering a dangerous substance, and concealment of a homicide death.
According to the information filed Tuesday, Oglesby between June 1, 2021, and Oct. 31, 2021, poisoned Richard Young by putting eye drops and other substances in food and drink knowing that he would ingest them and “knowing such act created a strong probability of death to Richard Young.”

No information on her relation with Richard Young.

On Monday, Knox County prosecutors filed an amended information charging Marcy Lyn Ogleby, 50, of Maquon, Illinois, with first-degree murder, attempted first-degree murder, aggravated battery by administering a dangerous substance, and concealment of a homicide death.
According to the information filed Tuesday, Oglesby between June 1, 2021, and Oct. 31, 2021, poisoned Richard Young by putting eye drops and other substances in food and drink knowing that he would ingest them and “knowing such act created a strong probability of death to Richard Young.”

No information on her relation with Richard Young.
I haven't heard that either. I'm guessing a boyfriend.

I wonder why I can't find any pictures of Richard Young if he was a former police chief. You'd think due to this old role there's be at least one out there.

I wonder why I can't find any pictures of Richard Young if he was a former police chief. You'd think due to this old role there's be at least one out there.
Honestly, not a bad looking dude …:
4B5656BB-4608-473C-8003-013CB9E568B1.jpeg
“The victim's family appeared at the hearing, confirming his identity to be Richard Young, a former Maquon Police Chief.
[SBM]
News 8 also spoke with Young's former brother-in-law, [AG], who said he protected the city of Maquon for more than 30 years.

‘He was always good to me, he was always respectful, he was always friendly,’ [AG] said.
[SBM]
At the hearing, prosecutors asked Knox County Sheriff's Office Detective Jeremy Moore about his interview with Oglesby. Attorneys from both sides asked about Oglesby's relationship with Youngs [sic] — they were supposedly in a romantic relationship.

‘I don't know if I'll ever find out... but I'd be curious to know what the attraction was,’ [AG] said.”

His poor family ….

4B5656BB-4608-473C-8003-013CB9E568B1.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly, not a bad looking dude …:
View attachment 402941
“The victim's family appeared at the hearing, confirming his identity to be Richard Young, a former Maquon Police Chief.
[SBM]
News 8 also spoke with Young's former brother-in-law, [AG], who said he protected the city of Maquon for more than 30 years.

‘He was always good to me, he was always respectful, he was always friendly,’ [AG] said.
[SBM]
At the hearing, prosecutors asked Knox County Sheriff's Office Detective Jeremy Moore about his interview with Oglesby. Attorneys from both sides asked about Oglesby's relationship with Youngs [sic] — they were supposedly in a romantic relationship.

‘I don't know if I'll ever find out... but I'd be curious to know what the attraction was," [AG] said.”

His poor family ….

Thanks for the pic!

Re: Attorneys from both sides asked about Oglesby's relationship with Youngs [sic] — they were supposedly in a romantic relationship.

LOL @ "I'd be curious to know what the attraction was," [AG] said.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back