GUILTY IL - Jahmeshia Conner, 12, Englewood, 29 Nov 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just want people who might have been looking at a connection here to know, Mya's father has been arrested and charged in her case.

I had wondered a little if maybe he may have been involved with Jahmeshia's murder. I would hope there was some kind of evidence on Jahmeshia's body that would identify a perp. I think I remember reading somewhere that they thought she had been held alive somewhere for the two weeks she was missing. This may have been just a rumor tho. I don't know for sure.

So happy that Jahmeshia's killer has been found and will be punished. Rest in Peace sweet girl.

Man given 26 years in prison for rape, murder of 12-year-old Englewood girl

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-murder-rape-12-year-old-girl-20171027-story.html

Nearly eight years after 12-year-old Jahmeshia Conner was found raped and strangled in an alley in Chicago’s West Englewood neighborhood, a man who once worked at her neighborhood church has been convicted in her slaying.

Rene Valentin-Matos, 51, pleaded guilty this week to murder and predatory criminal sexual assault at the Leighton Criminal Court Building, Cook County court records show.

Judge William Lacy sentenced him to a combined 26 years in prison.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack_m82
Back