IL IL - Jarvis Twp, WhtFem 42UFIL, 25-40, in bean field, upper denture, Jul'90

Hey, guys, speaking of possible connections with serial killers, I heard of a serial killer who was active in Illinois around the time this woman died. His name was Ralph Raymond Andrews. A profile on this website says that he sexually assaulted victims and removed their (sexual) organs, 2 things that are also present in this case. Warning, as you could imagine, some of this stuff is VERY hard to read:

http://murderpedia.org/male.A/a/andrews-ralph-raymond.htm

What do you guys think? Jarvis Township is about 4 hours away from Chicago, so it really isn't that much of a stretch.

Bumping this thread because there's a similar former Jane Doe, Eulalia Chavez, that was murdered about 4 years prior to this Jane Doe:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ia-Chavez-27-Summerfield-Jane-Doe-6-Sept-1986

Mostly just trying to tie these threads together for anyone who might eventually solve the murder of Eulalia (link above), and find the identity of this poor Jane Doe.

Murders were approximately 15 miles and 4 years apart. Seems like there were similar circumstances.

A white female was found dead in a bean field near Lebanon Road in Collinsville on July 20, 1990. Her age was estimated to be anywhere from 25-40, and she was about 5-foot-4 to 5-foot-6 and 120-130 pounds. She died from multiple stab wounds and cuts to her neck and torso. Her fallopian tubes, uterus and ovaries were missing. Evidence of surgical removal could not be determined. Her body appeared to have been in the field for two to three days before it was found. She was wearing a heart-shaped turquoise ring.

Anyone with information about the woman can call the Madison County Sheriff's Department at 618-692-0871.
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-NFcnLVpZRTO1EtD
This woman was found dead in July 1990. Police believe she may have looked something like the composite sketch when she was alive. She was found wearing the above ring.

Provided by Illinois State Police

Wow, I wonder if she was pregnant?

There would have been hormonal markers in her blood if she was pregnant, I think, but there's nothing to say the pathologist would have tested for that.

If she was killed and her uterus etc removed due to pregnancy, that would argue that her killer was closely connected with her and almost certainly a man who knew or believed himself to be the father of the baby.

On the other hand, maybe the organs had been surgically removed and the autopsy just wasn't detailed enough to establish that.

I believe this is the Doe Network page for this UID. There's a little more info on clothing and such.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/42ufil.html

That poor woman, this sounds horrible!

• [*]Approximate Height and Weight: 5'4 - 5'6"; 120 - 130 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: Auburn hair. Her fallopian tubes, uterus and ovaries were missing. There was no sign of surgical removal.
    [*]Dentals: She wore an upper denture plate; full dental records are available, as are fingerprints.
    [*]Clothing: Clothing located near the victim included a pink t-shirt with "Florida" and blue palm trees imprinted on the front; and Pebble Beach white sandals with side buckles, size 7. A heart-shaped turquoise stone, silver in color, was also found near the victim.
    [*]DNA: Available

Case History
The victim was discovered in a bean field, approximately 40 feet north of Lebanon Road and just west of the Troy and O' Fallon Road. She had been placed at the scene approximately two to three days prior to discovery. The cause of death was multiple stab wounds to her neck and torso. There was no evidence of defensive wounds on the victim, indicating she did not fight her murderer(s).
There is an autopsy finding of sexual mutilation. What was thought to be evidence of a hysterectomy, indicates that the uterus has been removed as a part of extensive cutting, stabbing and mutilation, and that the killer may have removed the reproductive organs. It is believed she was sexually assaulted.

rbbm.

The UID is not noted for having tattoos, but wondering if what was perceived as removal of reproductive organs, was actually a removal by killer of the victim's tattoos?
rbbm.
http://www.nampn.org/cases/evans_martha.html
Martha Lavonne Evans

Missing Since: February 10, 1990 from Astoria, Clatsop County, Oregon
evans_martha.jpg

Distinguishing Characteristics: Appendix scar, hysterectomy scar.
Tiger tatoo covering appendix scar with tiger claws touching the hysterectomy
scar.

You'd have to think LE has looked at her, but Theresa Wallace obviously stands out. She went missing the day the UID was found, July 20, 1990. Maybe the summer heat caused LE to fudge on the the date of death?
wallace_theresa.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/wallace_theresa.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/28398/0/
Urbana is a straight shot on I-55 to where the UID was found.
Theresa's charley project says she is "mildly mentally disabled". Maybe that could account for the lack of defensive wounds?

Is it possible to be born without reproductive organs? They seemed think they were not removed by the killer or surgercially if i read correctly

Is it possible to be born without reproductive organs? They seemed think they were not removed by the killer or surgercially if i read correctly

This woman had the condition, but also wondering if perhaps the UID female might have been born male? speculation.

A woman born without any reproductive organs is one step closer to becoming a mother after signing up to receive a womb transplant.

Tara Hockaday has the rare condition Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome (MRKH), which means she was born without a womb.

The 33-year-old, who lives with partner Stuart, has known since the age of three that she had no reproductive organs but was only officially diagnosed with the condition two years ago.
rbbm

This woman had the condition, but also wondering if perhaps the UID female might have been born male? speculation.

rbbm

If she was born male, she would have a prostate and that would be found on autopsy. The prostate is not traditionally removed when sex reassignment surgery is performed. Plus, the inner part of the vagina would have a different texture than a woman born with one... I work with LGBT folks :)

The link above indicates that there was sexual mutilation present - that sounds very personal and very intentional with the removal of the reproductive organs... baby’s daddy didn’t want to be a daddy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theresa Wallace: The Doe Network: Case File 2230DFIL

Jeri Duvall? 2421DFIL - Jeri Lynn Duvall

To me, cutting out the uterus sounds so personal, so I wonder if the killer was someone who knew her. Jeri Duvall's husband is suspected in her disappearance.

I considered both Wallace and Duvall but both of their timelines have issues. Wallace was last seen in her Urbana apartment on July 20 the very same day the body was found. This is inconsistent with the estimated PMI of 2-3 days. Duvall went missing almost a month before the body was found. The prime suspect in the case is her husband who it is believed murdered Duvall during the weekend when their kids were staying at their grandparents house. If the victim is Duvall then that would mean her husband made her disappear but didn't kill her until a month later and then buried her body about 3 hours away. However due to the resemblance I won't completely rule out Duvall as a possible identity although I think it's unlikely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back