Found Deceased IL - Jessica Suarez, 21, Chicago, 25 February 2016

Pardon posting several times in a row, but I wanted to get some of this information on this thread for perspective and ideas. Here is a broader view of Jessica just before she disappeared. You can see how desolate the area was that morning. The time stamp on the video capture reads 06:37.

1549546_1569698683322726_5787224228709775107_n.jpg

She was heading south. I presume (as I've seen no reference to it) that she wasn't caught on camera heading back north. (Or else she had been seen earlier heading north and this capture was of her heading back south.) Does anyone know where her car was parked?

Sadly, I still believe she is in the lake. The young man who was swept into the lake on the same day has not yet been recovered.

Is it possible that the wave could have come that far? It's quite a ways to the path where she is running.
I hope they have searched every last stone in that beach. It's so sad. I do wonder if they can somehow find out where her phone last pinged?
(I used to keep my locator on my phone off. Now I know how important it could be, I always have it on) you just never know.😔

Is it possible that the wave could have come that far? It's quite a ways to the path where she is running.
I hope they have searched every last stone in that beach. It's so sad. I do wonder if they can somehow find out where her phone last pinged?
(I used to keep my locator on my phone off. Now I know how important it could be, I always have it on) you just never know.��

She was apparently heading into the 'Bird Sanctuary' trail as she disappeared from camera view. If you look at google maps you can see that there is a breakwall in the area. Perhaps she went out on the breakwall to watch the wild lake action.

I'm thinking Cubby is right. I'm hoping Cubby is wrong, because that would leave some hope for the family.

Either way I hope they find out something soon!

I went out there a few days ago, and I just cant imagine going there alone that early. There is an eerie feeling to the bird sanctuary area, and as soon as I stepped in I saw someone sitting down hidden by the trees. I thought to myself how easy it is for someone to be hiding there and grab/pull someone whos running by since its easier to look out than in. I did watch a clip lastnight from someone claiming her phone was last pinged at Walter Disney Magnet school on Marine drive...The principal stated there are no cameras around the school. Thoughts?

Praying for the Suarez family and those who knew and love Jessica. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back