IL IL - Joshua Summeries, 5 mos, Zion, 21 Aug 2013 *D. Thorpe guilty*

Respectfully snipped by me.

If I recall correctly, the death penalty is already off the table. Illinois abolished it a couple years ago. :moo:
http://www.npr.org/2011/03/09/134394946/illinois-abolishes-death-penalty

Thanks i should have remembered that, Illinois was a mess with wrongful convictions, confessions beaten out of some and the republican governor took the correct stand. None of the convictions for the dp could be trusted.

Hopefully once he gets his lawyer, they can engage in a plea deal that gives the location of the body

Thanks i should have remembered that, Illinois was a mess with wrongful convictions, confessions beaten out of some and the republican governor took the correct stand. None of the convictions for the dp could be trusted.

Hopefully once he gets his lawyer, they can engage in a plea deal that gives the location of the body

He already said he put the baby into a dumpster...and they have footage of him carrying the backpack and returning without it...

He already said he put the baby into a dumpster...and they have footage of him carrying the backpack and returning without it...

Yep! They should haul his chained and shackled *advertiser censored* out to that landfill to help look for that baby.

He is a piece of garbage, and should be in the landfill. He DID THIS!

I feel bad for all of the people out there looking for this baby. :cry:

And that my friends, Is My Opinion! :gavel:

I think we will have answers at the news conference.

What is soooo awful is that bio mom and dad separated/divorced earlier this summer after five years of marriage, which produced four beautiful boys. Some months later a boyfriend, because I'm not about to call him stepFATHER, does this? Take your time people....

My son just went through a divorce. My grandchild from this marriage is 5. The parents were required to attend a parenting class about how best, for the child/children, to handle situations that may arise. One of the "suggestions" was do not introduce a new partner into the childs life for a year, at least. If the relationship doesn't work out, it's just another loss for the child.

As much as I knew it would turn out this way, it still breaks my heart. Poor little man. Never hurt anyone.

I tell you what angers me in these situations is how the gutless, spineless baby killing cowards can't ever just TELL THE TRUTH.

Stand there and lie to everyone while they search for the poor baby.

If only we could turn back the clock...when the baby starts crying they call someone for help.....I know I would have driven over in a minute (No I do not know the family) just saying in general I would gladly help any family with a crying baby before it becomes a tragedy....

Candle Light Vigil in front of the apartments when my Mom drove by about 8pm :( So heartbreaking...truly.

This is the second baby this year that I'm just devastated about (locally--there are so many more everywhere else). I am devastated about them all, but when they are so close to home...I would have taken any of them...this world totally sucks.

I haven't been able to read the local news for a few days, I was so hoping for this baby to be ok.

Hey Breyon--can you take care of this little one? I know he's small but you're a big boy. You can take care of him. I'm sending you both all my love and prayers...I know you're playing in heaven sweet boys, but you should have had a chance here.

ALWAYS MOO
:crying:

Hey Breyon--can you take care of this little one? I know he's small but you're a big boy. You can take care of him. I'm sending you both all my love and prayers...I know you're playing in heaven sweet boys, but you should have had a chance here.

Teary eyed over here...

The way this all unfolded.....
I'm heartbroken. Sick to my stomach.

"But the boy’s mother has a history of neglect, according to the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. She and Thorpe are under investigation by the department regarding Joshua’s death, said a DCFS spokesman, Dave Clarkin.
Three times the department has substantiated allegations of neglect against her, Clarkin said. The most recent incident was in January, and Thorpe was not yet a member of the household, Clarkin said. Five other reports regarding the mother were unsubstantiated, he said.
The mother has six children, including Joshua. Four of the children have been placed in foster care. One child is with his father and is being monitored by DCFS, Clarkin said."
MORE: http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...n-5-million-bail-in-zion-toddlers-murder.html

Why? Why would anybody place hands over the mouth of an innocent baby. A crying baby usually indicates the need for something, even if it is just being cuddled. We are seeing way to much of this......way to many missing babies......way to many dead babies......rest in Peace little angel, nobody can hurt you now.

If only we could turn back the clock...when the baby starts crying they call someone for help.....I know I would have driven over in a minute (No I do not know the family) just saying in general I would gladly help any family with a crying baby before it becomes a tragedy....

BBM

Me, too, Smeck. My heart is broken for this poor lil baby. He was so precious.

"But the boy’s mother has a history of neglect, according to the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. She and Thorpe are under investigation by the department regarding Joshua’s death, said a DCFS spokesman, Dave Clarkin.
Three times the department has substantiated allegations of neglect against her, Clarkin said. The most recent incident was in January, and Thorpe was not yet a member of the household, Clarkin said. Five other reports regarding the mother were unsubstantiated, he said.
The mother has six children, including Joshua. Four of the children have been placed in foster care. One child is with his father and is being monitored by DCFS, Clarkin said."
MORE: http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...n-5-million-bail-in-zion-toddlers-murder.html

And yet she was allowed to take little Joshua home from the hospital. :banghead:

OMG....why, why, why did this woman still have custody of Joshua??? I hope she's charged with murder!

And fire immediately the person or people who allowed her keep Joshua in her house of horror!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dsedani
Back