Found Deceased IL - Kimberly Koerner, 52, Algonquin, 4 Dec 2022 *last seen walking away from a grocery store*

This all is happening about 5 mins from my home. One hour ago, CBS News Chicago reported that a body was pulled from the river.....directly at the end of Sandbloom (where she was seen walking) and Bolz Rd. Sandbloom kind of dead ends at Bolz and the river. Body recovered from Fox River
it doesn't sound good.
i hope for the best.

Last edited:
Elgin Courier News (Owned by Chicago Tribune) reporting it's a female....comments say wearing same white coat that Kimberly was seen in on Ring Camera. Article is Subcribers only.....

Attachments

• cour.png
    cour.png
    415.1 KB · Views: 19
I live nearby. I just drove down Sandbloom and there was a significant police presence by the new bridge. There was also a helicopter and a lot of people standing around crying and hugging each other.
Are you still nearby? Any update? oh, disregard. I see WGN is reporting the body found in the Fox River is this missing woman. All very sad.

Last edited:
I grew up in Algonquin,and I would consider Algonquin a small Naperville with great people,and police. This is tragic for this family,but the only positive if their is one is this, is that this mother wasn't abducted so the door bell ringer showed.(She didn't seem to be in distress).The area she was walking through has very nice people living there,and I haven't lived in Algonquin for a while,but when I've been back to visit my mom,and its still a great town.Point,if this mother was in distress,and someone would have helped her. Algonquin is a small to medium size town,and just vanishing without a trace would be really tough. I hope everything works out for this family,but this is odd at best.

Thank you! This changes everything, and makes Kimberly's disappearance much more concerning. It seems plausible that she was headed for the river. Do we know if the Fox river has been searched?

Flip-flops, in northern Illinois, in the winter?
Flip flops, is not a big deal if you are just heading to the Jewel really quickly in your car, which is reported as what she said she was going to do.

Her body was recovered this morning.

Rest in Paradise, Kimberly. :confused:

Noting location:

A missing suburban woman’s body was recovered Monday morning from the Fox River.

Family said Kimberly Koerner’s body was recovered at around 8:40 a.m. near the area of Bolz Road and Williams Road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back