IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, mutilated, 20 Aug 2015 - #2 *not guilty*

OMG I just saw this cross my feed. Finally. Any word on when the presser will be? Name of person arrested?

I am beside myself! Sorry to sound so frantic. But FINALLY!

No name yet, and presser is in an hour!

OMG I just saw this cross my feed. Finally. Any word on when the presser will be? Name of person arrested?

I am beside myself! Sorry to sound so frantic. But FINALLY!

The presser will be at 5PM CST. We should learn who has been arrested then.

I am actually crying and shaking at my desk.... frantic makes me feel less alone <3

I am guessing (though not certain), that we should all be able to watch live at http://www.nbcchicago.com/

I'll transcribe if necessary.

The best time line ever! Did you do that one, Kadoober?If so I nominate you to do the same for every case lol!

Hehe, thank you, I did.
I've done Kyrian, James Worley and Todd Kohlhepp (Kohlhepp may kill me)

Oh my, this has come out of the blue!

Deep breaths !!

darn it I will be on the road by then. I will check in as soon as I get home though. That is for sure.

Any one want to hazard a guess as to who has been arrested?

:angel:

darn it I will be on the road by then. I will check in as soon as I get home though. That is for sure.

I'm guessing Kamel.

Just going to guess it was the' baby sitter' Kamel, that told LE the bizarre story of the couple who came and picked up the poor baby one day. But it really would not surprise me if it was all three of them.

I think Kamel is most likely but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it was any of them.

Chicago Police Department

We promised we'd never give up on him and we havent. CPD detectives made an arrest in the murder & decapitation of 2 yr old Kyrian Knox-
Press conference schedules at 5pm at Garfield Park Lagoon Field House - 300 N. Central Park Ave. We will attempt to go "FB Live" on location

Live on FB hopefully

Nope. Too many options here.

I'll take notes for you!

I'm trying not to even guess at who it is. But I'll poop a cat if it's someone other than K, D or L.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll take notes for you!

I'm trying not to even guess at who it is. But I'll poop a cat if it's someone other than K, D or L.

Poop a cat hahahah!! I don't know why but whenever I see your posts I wanna shout "Hey, Kadoober McSassmouth" in my best New Yoik accent.

Poop a cat hahahah!! I don't know why but whenever I see your posts I wanna shout "Hey, Kadoober McSassmouth" in my best New Yoik accent.
I don't know why either, but I love it!

I'll take notes for you!

If that happens can I be your birthing partner?

If that happens can I be your birthing partner?
You'll always be my birthing partner, Skibs. My busty twin, from across the pond! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back