Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

If we feel this way, just beyond heartbroken, nauseated, incredibly angry, broken...imagine her family. It hurts my heart. I hope they have immense support, therapy and meds (if they want them, I know I would).

I'm against the DP and I know in many states that have it, the inmates will basically live out their lives on death row and never actually get the DP. That is fine with me. Put these 3 far from one another on death row in 23 hour lock down in a small death row, cement cell, no commissary, no extras. ( I know there is a moratorium on the DP in Illinois, they should reinstate it for these 3).

I want the DP 100% back in this case for these 3.

A lot of folks want the DP brought back for this case. But I doubt their time in prison will be easy and they may get their just desserts. Think about the rage other inmates will feel toward women who cut a woman open and caused the death of the baby. Seriously, I’m not sure there could be a worse crime in many women’s eyes.

They are not going to do well in prison, especially Desiree who is pregnant. Her time in prison is not going to be well.

Ok, this woman is off-the-charts psycho, and I know I’ve read of other similar cases. Certainly we cannot get into such diseased
minds but I don’t understand why a person would befriend a pregnant woman, have ongoing contact with her, but not wait until the baby is actually born before snatching the baby. I know that sounds sick that I’m even contemplating this but it just seems like killing the mother in this fashion must be part of some thrill or something. Otherwise they could kidnap the delivered baby in a much less gruesome manner. Not that I’m trying to help with suggestions or anything. I just don’t understand all the extra horror on top of a cruel crime.

It is beyond our understanding. Trying to make sense of the illogical.

Clarisa's Facebook accounts seems to be gone now, but she's posted pictures of grandchildren from the other daughter, I believe (not Desiree). She HAD grandchildren. Really little ones. Clarisa also posted several rants about being the best mother she could be and public apologies to her kids about something she didn't explain. So maybe there was trouble in these relationships. Add to this that a neighbor got creeped-out after letting Clarisa babysit her infant because Clarisa told her she was getting too attached to the neighbor's baby. Maybe daughter felt the same way. Maybe she crossed too many lines as grandma.

Whoa. I didn’t know all of that about Clarissa. She has grandchildren too!? Little ones?! What is wrong with this psycho? Ugh, I guess there’s no rationalizing crazy. This case is insane.

A lot of folks want the DP brought back for this case. But I doubt their time in prison will be easy and they may get their just desserts. Think about the rage other inmates will feel toward women who cut a woman open and caused the death of the baby. Seriously, I’m not sure there could be a worse crime in many women’s eyes.
They are housed with their own kind. Rarely do those inmates get “just desserts”.

Whoa. I didn’t know all of that about Clarissa. She has grandchildren too!? Little ones?! What is wrong with this psycho? Ugh, I guess there’s no rationalizing crazy. This case is insane.
Yes, she had at least two or three or more. Clarisa even shared a few years ago when her daughter went into labor at Christ Hospital and delivered a child, asking for prayers. I'm doing this from memory when the case was emerging, but know for sure there are grandchildren that she adores.

Rest in peace to the beautiful mommy to be Marlen. I pray that the baby is not suffering and am thankful that his real family can now be with him and have special memories of loving him. It is so sad to read that Marlen's husband was with her the 1st time she was at their house; if only he would of kept going with her. I can't imagine the pain he is in right now.

Seeing him cry and speak on video. Ugh. It's so hard to witness that raw grief. Beautiful young family.

And then there's these horrific, inhuman ghouls.

I'm stunned.

Mother, daughter plotted killing of pregnant woman to steal her baby for nearly a month, prosecutors say

Dear Gitana1,
I posted this a while ago and it has a lot of details of the case and graphic.

Thank you all. It's so horrifying.

I've noticed, BTW, that in many of these cases the freak who targets the pregnant woman offers baby clothes or items to the woman she plans to kill.

As a result I now think pregnant women should not meet up with random strangers they meet on the internet who claim they're also pregnant. If some strangers offers you something free, forget it.

You can cut the baby out of dead body of it's mother, but it needs to be done quickly. I mean, this is not the first case of someone killing a pregnant woman for her baby, and some other babies have survived.

Yes, but in many of those cases the mother was alive while the baby was removed. Savannah was unconscious, as was Michelle, as were many others.

These idiots spent 5 minutes strangling Marlen and then who knows how long cutting the baby out. If you are going to take a risk like that you'd think you would do what would best guarantee a healthy baby. Knock her out but don't kill her before you get the baby.

Ok, this woman is off-the-charts psycho, and I know I’ve read of other similar cases. Certainly we cannot get into such diseased
minds but I don’t understand why a person would befriend a pregnant woman, have ongoing contact with her, but not wait until the baby is actually born before snatching the baby. I know that sounds sick that I’m even contemplating this but it just seems like killing the mother in this fashion must be part of some thrill or something. Otherwise they could kidnap the delivered baby in a much less gruesome manner. Not that I’m trying to help with suggestions or anything. I just don’t understand all the extra horror on top of a cruel crime.

I have mentioned the same thing in other similar cases. Wouldn't it be easier to just abduct a newborn? I mean seriously? Some do, some mothers get killed for their newborns. That just seems so much less messy than home surgery. But it's all crazy. So maybe we just don't get it.

So Clarissa DID get checked out at the hospital, and it was determined she had not just given birth. So I assume they were just gathering all of their evidence, but gosh the details of this case are just downright sickening and frightening that there are people out there that are this sick and twisted. Her poor family having to live through this and what happened to her before she died.

The article did clarify that this was the 2nd time she was at their house, which makes sense why she was more comfortable going there alone that day.

Marlen Ochoa-Lopez death: 3 charged in murder of pregnant Chicago woman denied bond

The first time she was there I wish the daughter's boyfriend had informed her they were "joking" about killing her and taking her baby. I'd like to think she never would have returned and she'd still be alive. So sad to think that opportunity for a warning was missed.

Thank you all. It's so horrifying.

I've noticed, BTW, that in many of these cases the freak who targets the pregnant woman offers baby clothes or items to the woman she plans to kill.

As a result I now think pregnant women should not meet up with random strangers they meet on the internet who claim they're also pregnant. If some strangers offers you something free, forget it.

There are relatively safe ways to go about it. However, this definitely isn't the safe way.

This case is so horrific. My heart hurts for her family who has lost her and is faced with losing the baby that she died for. I can't comprehend this.

Yes. It is absolutely horrific. They don't even get the baby to love.

Over 20 decades ago in Illinois, there was a horrifying crime involving Debra Evans, her children and unborn child.
This truly is a must see video.

My God, the woman that murdered Debra, her 2 children and took her unborn child from her also had her tubes tied like the evil bi*** that claimed that she had a baby. Both cases, they let people know prior that their tubes were tied. Yet they both somehow forgot they told people that....
Both cases, the murders were planned months in advance.
Any thoughts on this video would be truly appreciated.

No remorse from any of the cold hearted killers in both cases.

I will watch this later. It actually has the mother's two boys in it. I also found a thread on this case here, if you want to post it there and discuss it there.

IL - Tale of survival for boy, 10, ripped from womb

Scared to show their faces or reveal their names, the adult-twin daughters of Clarisa Figueroa describe the horror after learning, that their mother and half sister, Desiree, allegedly murdered a woman, took her baby and tried to pass it off as their brother.

“The are monsters,” one sister said. “it’s just too much already, it’s too much.”

The twin sisters said they are living a nightmare. They have received death threats and their children have been harassed. Because of this, they requested to hide their identity.

The Alleged Killer’s Daughters Speak Out After Marlen Ochoa’s Murder

So Clarissa DID get checked out at the hospital, and it was determined she had not just given birth. So I assume they were just gathering all of their evidence, but gosh the details of this case are just downright sickening and frightening that there are people out there that are this sick and twisted. Her poor family having to live through this and what happened to her before she died.

The article did clarify that this was the 2nd time she was at their house, which makes sense why she was more comfortable going there alone that day.

Marlen Ochoa-Lopez death: 3 charged in murder of pregnant Chicago woman denied bond
And yet she was allowed in NICU with a baby that wasn’t hers? WTH!

And yet she was allowed in NICU with a baby that wasn’t hers? WTH!
Hospital's behavior is hard to figure out here. If they realized the woman claiming to be the mother hasn't given birth, why didn't they contact police and child protective services right away? Hospital is of course refusing to say anything because of patients privacy rights, but I don't get why they haven't contacted police immediately if they knew this woman had a newborn yet has not given birth to him.

Regarding kidnapping a newborn, it's a lot harder than it used to be. Hospitals nowadays are using precautions to prevent that. Cameras are everywhere. So kidnapping newborn from the hospital would be difficult. Most people also don't leave newborns on the streets un-attended.

Hospital's behavior is hard to figure out here. If they realized the woman claiming to be the mother hasn't given birth, why didn't they contact police and child protective services right away? Hospital is of course refusing to say anything because of patients privacy rights, but I don't get why they haven't contacted police immediately if they knew this woman had a newborn yet has not given birth to him.
I see major lawsuits coming, as they should!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cellophane
Back