Recovered/Located IL - Sergio Brown, 35, Former NFL Safety, his mom Myrtle Brown was found dead & he is missing, Maywood, 14 - 16 Sep 2023 *arrested*

Well - I am only coming up with the latest article of 2/24/24 that I posted above...

Anyone else - can you access Illinois court site?
Cook County #2340052760 DOB 5/22/88

I have no access... TIA if anyone can help me!
Waving White Flag Smiley

:(Well - I am only coming up with the latest article of 2/24/24 that I posted above...

Anyone else - can you access Illinois court site?
Cook County #2340052760 DOB 5/22/88

I have no access... TIA if anyone can help me!
Waving White Flag Smiley
It appears that Cook County doesn't provide online access to criminal court records.
A certified disposition is a formal copy of your court record. If you need copies of your court records in Cook County Circuit Court, you need to go in person to the courthouse. While Cook County provides online case information access to some types of records, it does not provide online access to formal criminal records.

At all.

It appears that Cook County doesn't provide online access to criminal court records.

A certified disposition is a formal copy of your court record. If you need copies of your court records in Cook County Circuit Court, you need to go in person to the courthouse. While Cook County provides online case information access to some types of records, it does not provide online access to formal criminal records.

At all.

Well dang.... thanks for that info!

But it looks like @Rosydecember has access (post #324) she gave me the next hearing date. So hopefully they are around & can help! :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back