IL - Stacy Ann Peterson, 23, Bolingbrook, 2007 (still missing) - #14

Right on all points Leila, I knew it would just be a matter of time. Some in the area are acting like 'Stalkers' in my opinion!

Tom'sGirl...............that is the word - stalkers - that came to mind as I read some material at that site. I feel we all, here and there, feel the same about DP and JB, but do need to be mindful to exercise restraint.

Mostly at that site I just would try to read any posts by the family of Stacy , and Drew , who were supportive. The rest I didn't even wander into to because it was like wading through peanut butter for me. Search functions on any site , I have found, are my friend.

When I say Drew.. I don't mean supportive of Drew.. I mean Drew's family that did make comments there that were supportive of his brother Tom Morphey.

A good Rebekah Price opinion piece. Highly critical of you know who. Also has this in it....

Until then, the new search boat, the Stacy Ann, the donated Hummingbird Sonar, and the volunteers who tirelessly look for Stacy continue their quest for recovery. The current searches have cleared over 34 barrels and myriad debris from the local waterways. This dedicated search for justice has spawned a remarkable camaraderie growing now into positive environmental changes for the community of Bolingbrook. All because of Stacy.

The irony in legacies can not be missed. Drew, the older ´mature´ half of the Peterson couple will be remembered as a cop who thought himself above the law, a psychopath, a womanizer, a derelict dad, a has-been. Young Stacy, on the other hand, is leaving a poignant legacy of a loving mom, the feeling that she could be everyone´s daughter/sister/niece/friend. She is leaving behind compassion and teamwork, unknowingly changing others´ lives by the care she exhibited during her brief years.
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/63692

Officials are making plans to recover a body from the Kankakee River in Wilmington. No word on whether or not it is male or female. I've got my fingers crossed that it could be Stacy. The Des Plaines River does meet up with the Kankakee River south of Bolingbrook. Wilmington is about 30 miles from Bolingbrook, straight down I-55.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/996163,jo09_river_web.article

My fingers are crossed!

Officials are making plans to recover a body from the Kankakee River in Wilmington. No word on whether or not it is male or female. I've got my fingers crossed that it could be Stacy. The Des Plaines River does meet up with the Kankakee River south of Bolingbrook. Wilmington is about 30 miles from Bolingbrook, straight down I-55.

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/996163,jo09_river_web.article

My fingers are crossed!

How sad that we have to cross our fingers for a dead body. No offense menant, dee, I know what you mean. We all know that she is gone and just want her found. I just wish it didn't have to be this way.

How sad that we have to cross our fingers for a dead body. No offense menant, dee, I know what you mean. We all know that she is gone and just want her found. I just wish it didn't have to be this way.

I know what you mean. It's morbid that every time a dead body turns up we're hoping it's Stacy. I really hope that she's alive and well somewhere on a tropical island, but as a realist, I know this is not the case.

Anyways, the person pulled from the river turned out to be a male in his fourties. ID is pending family notification. God bless him and his family.

I'm beginning to think you're absolutely right, curiositycat. :(

My gut tells me that without divine intervention the body of SP will never be found. Some people seem very sure of that..if you get my drift.

It's so utterly sad but unfortunately I will agree with you 100% million percent! I do pray everyday for Stacy and her family, and children that she will be found. At least they would get closure and be able to put her to rest.

My gut instinct tells me that Drew has made certain that she will never, not ever be found. My instincts also tell me that he will go to trial for not only the murder of Kathleen, but also Stacy.

I have been doing much reading and spoken to a family member whose a police/homicide officer and he says they will certainly proceed with or WO her remains. If they can obtain the right amount of evidence etc. they should be able to get a conviction.

I also feel that Stacy's body will never be found. DP is just too confident. I think the only way the family and everyone would know what happened to Stacy is if Drew Peterson confessed.

I think the only reason DP would confess is if it were after he was convicted and a plea bargain for a sentence of life in prison without parole in exchange for the death penalty.

I agree Leila. Only I don't think Drew will ever lead them to the body, because I have a feeling he paid someone to get rid of it and he doesn't even know where it is.

Then other times I feel he does, and they are correct about it being somewhere near the canal they were searching in December..because Drew and Brodsky watched that whole day the live telecast of the search. Why bother if you knew where the body was and you knew it wasn't in the area they were searching?

I waffle back and forth on this constantly.

DeltaDawn..................I remember that! It was strange that DP and JB watched the canal search when they showed no interest in any of the other searches. I've wondered about that canal search. The fact that they lowered the water and spent a couple days there in one area seems to indicate that LE had a good tip that something was in that canal. I wonder if they ever found anything - Stacy's cell phone, purse, or something that belonged to her? If they did, that's one thing LE might keep confidential until trial.

I go back and forth between he knows where she is, and he doesn't know because he paid someone else to dispose of the body. I do feel he had help, but whether or not it was help to assist him in the disposal, or if he just paid someone to do it for him, so even he doesn't know where she is.

It's too bad that whoever helped DP doesn't come forward.

I waver back and forth between believing that he dumped Stacey in some chemicals and that he dumped her in the lake(Michigan). I keep thinking about his buddy who sells chemicals and other things- would be convenient. But then I also think about the rumor that they were going to bring in "deep water" search equipment and the cop who talked about a barrel that was found in the lake. DrewP's actions right after Stacey was reported missing leave room for me to believe that he may have been handling final arrangements for a few days after the disappearance.

OK I had to laugh about DP feeling like he is being "filmed" by Sharon's security cams. Hahahahaha~ Good one, Sharon!!

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/heraldnews/news/998661,4_1_JO11_PETERSON_S1.article

snip/
Peterson discovered his next-door neighbor, Sharon Bychowski, has surveillance cameras mounted on her home, cameras he claims are trained on his front yard and on his backyard swimming pool.

"I think Sharon wants to see me naked," Peterson said. He then laughed.

No. They're mine," she said. "Tell (Brodsky) I said, 'Bite me.'"

"Since he felt the need to open my garage door, I need to protect myself," she said.
/snip

LMAO....Drew nobody wants to see you naked or your teeny weeny.

This guy essentially breaks into her home/garage and when she puts up cameras to help feel safer he thinks she is doing it to see him naked. This guy just takes the cake, he seems to be all the traits of our favorite wife killers all rolled into one ugly bundle. I will be so happy to see this guy behind bars. Everytime I think he has topped himself he proves me wrong.

Hey Drew, it must really suck to be you!!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

I think it is interesting to see the pool opened up and all clean. I remember when we questioned if there was anything in there early on. I wonder what the cameras caught during the intitial "unveiling" of his pool cover or did he uncloak it during the middle of the night?

I think it is interesting to see the pool opened up and all clean. I remember when we questioned if there was anything in there early on. I wonder what the cameras caught during the intitial "unveiling" of his pool cover or did he uncloak it during the middle of the night?

I wonder the same SS. I wouldn't put it past him to do it under the cover of darkness...hope the cameras are infa red.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back