IL IL - Timmothy Fry-Pitzen, 6, Aurora, 13 May 2011 - mom found dead - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't share undoctored photos of this minor child.

Wow!!!! I genuinely just watched a story on him (can't remember if it was Crime Watch Daily or what) a month or two ago where his dad was being interviewed, pleading to find him. I was definitely on the side of believing that his mother had killed him and that she thought he would be safer that way.

According to the reports, the boy said that he has been 'traded' over the years. I'm so interested to see if it's him and also can't imagine that this is what his mom intended when she left him with someone.. if I'm remembering the story correctly she took him on vacation, then on her way to a new hotel he disappeared (because she checked in alone) and she killed herself in that room. I feel like she must have handed him off to someone if this is him.. wow this is crazy.

H
Am really hoping this is really the right child, but part of the story doesn't ring true to me (if what is being reported is correct of course). I live in Cincinnati and local news has been reporting he was in a hotel in Sharonville (a suburb in a very northern part of the Cincinnati area) and was found in Newport, Kentucky, which is right over the river from downtown Cincinnati. Sharonville is about a 25 mile drive from downtown using the I-75 freeway. Using regular roads is a very convoluted drive and takes much longer. On either route that he would have taken (on foot) there are many very populated areas (in fact I can't think of any that aren't, other than a couple of industrial type exits that still have convenience stores, etc.) that he would have come across (non expressway would have even more). If he was following the expressway route he would have taken the I-75 bridge that takes you into Covington, not Newport (though it is just a matter of a fairly short distance between bridges). I am hoping that this is really the right child, but if so why didn't he stop for help sooner along the way?
He may have been trying to get as far away as possible and once he crossed the bridge felt he may be far enough away, but then had no idea what to do. It sounds like he was found about that point in time...stressed, agitated, worried, and not knowing what to do or how to take the next steps to going home.

HLN is covering this story now, for those near a tv.

Interview clip:
(Paraphrasing)

“Walked up to my car, “can you help me..I just want to go home..just want to go home”..needed help, his face looked like he’s been beaten or something..had a big bruise on his face”..

“ANY MINUtE: DNA COULD CONFIRM TEEN’S STORY”

Ed Smart is speaking

Last edited:
Not unless it's hyperlinked. All MSM pics showing the boy have his face blurred. What you're doing is sharing them off of sites that don't qualify as MSM.

Ugh. It makes me livid when any parent believes they own their child.

No he didn't belong to her as if he was a used table or some other material object. What she did with his little life is reprehensible imo.

Every pain, every bruise or harm he has endured, she is the sole one who is responsible. She set all of this in play.

If he had been loved, and cared for he wouldnt have been found bruised, and afraid fleeing from his captors.

That is not motherly love. IMO. That is being very self centered, and what a narcissist does who believes they are the only one who matters.

Imo, it will become known her selfish decision has greatly harmed Timmothy.

Imoo

People who commit suicide are not in their right minds. Narcs are the suicidal types, either (unfortunately!). I agree that she owns this.

Am really hoping this is really the right child, but part of the story doesn't ring true to me (if what is being reported is correct of course). I live in Cincinnati and local news has been reporting he was in a hotel in Sharonville (a suburb in a very northern part of the Cincinnati area) and was found in Newport, Kentucky, which is right over the river from downtown Cincinnati. Sharonville is about a 25 mile drive from downtown using the I-75 freeway. Using regular roads is a very convoluted drive and takes much longer. On either route that he would have taken (on foot) there are many very populated areas (in fact I can't think of any that aren't, other than a couple of industrial type exits that still have convenience stores, etc.) that he would have come across (non expressway would have even more). If he was following the expressway route he would have taken the I-75 bridge that takes you into Covington, not Newport (though it is just a matter of a fairly short distance between bridges). I am hoping that this is really the right child, but if so why didn't he stop for help sooner along the way?
I haven’t seen a link yet that states they know he was in a hotel in Sharonville. If anyone can find this, please post. I don’t want to go down a rabbit hole of how he got 25 miles on foot if that did not actually happen. This post is the only place I’ve seen it stated that they know which hotel he was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123