IL - Veterinarian distributed CSAM on social media; claimed he planned to sexually abuse baby after it was born - Mar 25, 2024

More information….

2017 this pervert was interviewed by police, husband present.

He commented that he ‘cannot send them home damaged’ referring I think to his relatives children.

Husband is very aware of this dude, sure hope the baby is seized at birth and placed for adoption away from these freaks.

Last edited:
He's a monster. All those little lives he's hurt and planning to hurt many more.

Do you know what they do to rabid dogs? They shoot them. He needs killing.

And yes to what he might of done to the animals in his care to.

<modsnip - Websleuths does not condone advocating violence>

Just get rid of this horror.

Serious question: can this creep get the death penalty seeing as he was planning on abusing his newborn son?

So far, he’s only facing one charge according to the Law and Crime article above.

Does his ‘intent’ get him into way more trouble?

MOO but he should n3ver see the light of day again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Court records indicate King’s husband was shown some of the chats where King discussed abusing their unborn surrogate child.

Mid-arrest, King’s husband also allegedly appeared outraged at the timing, given that King was preparing to go pick up the infant in just a week. Arresting officers noted that King’s husband remarked: “You’re doing this now so he can’t get on the plane?”
Dog show judge plotted to sexually assault adopted baby once it was born: Police

King's parents, husband and in-laws attended Tuesday's hearing. His parents told the judge they would act as third-party custodians and would do everything in their power to follow the court's orders if a pre-trail release was granted, including denying King from any internet access and any communication with minors.

King's husband, Lucas King, testified that he had already moved out of the couple's home and was living with his parents where they were prepared to take in the baby, who is expected to be born via surrogate this week.

Prosecutors said if they did not step in when they did, King and his husband would've been in California this week for the birth.

King's parents, husband and in-laws all said under oath they were completely in the dark when it came to his alleged behavior. They said they were shocked and were still trying to make sense of it all.

It's still unclear whether the adoption would move forward as planned. King is due back in court on April 1.
https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/new...King, testified,born via surrogate this week.

ETA BBM um yes, exactly why they acted when they did. Agree I have zero trust for the husband. How do we know they aren't like those freaks that adopted boys just to SA them??

Last edited:
What are the laws about surrogacy and custody? Does the surrogate mother have any legal standing to refuse to hand over the baby? I'm just wondering because, if I were her, I would be very uncomfortable handing that child over to the husband and his family. How could you ever be 100% sure he didn't know what his husband was involved in?

More information….

2017 this pervert was interviewed by police, husband present.

He commented that he ‘cannot send them home damaged’ referring I think to his relatives children.

Husband is very aware of this dude, sure hope the baby is seized at birth and placed for adoption away from these freaks.

omg why couldn't they have stopped him in 2017 - some of his victims might have been saved

'Court records indicate King’s husband was shown some of the chats where King discussed abusing their unborn surrogate child.'

his husband knew all along and should not be able to take custody of the unborn baby

Feds have been onto him since October 2023 when he was connected to a perv in NY. MOO

HE started talking about his baby boy, due in the spring and what he intended to do to the newborn. Sent Duck pictures to FBI, thinking they were friends plus baby sonogram. MOO

By early March, they raided his home; found him in the shower deleting photos from his phone. MOO

He has only one charge of child *advertiser censored*, other charges will likely be laid. MOO

The episode in 2017 was an interview when he & hubby had been using an email that was suspicious but they only admitted to watching *advertiser censored* on Tumblr. MOO

His hubby certainly knew, seemed a bit frosted by the fact that the FBI was keeping him from flying out to California for the birth. MOO

All is my opinion, formed by reading the Law and Crime article posted above.

*WARNING: This story may be disturbing to some readers. Read at your own discretion. Full complaint*

*eta: I had to stop after about a third of the way in. Too much at a time. I’ll come back. It’s so disgusting. He’s an animal.
What is WRONG with some people?!??!? SERIOUSLY! WT_???? I just don't understand what's going on with the human race.

What is WRONG with some people?!??!? SERIOUSLY! WT_???? I just don't understand what's going on with the human race.
I don’t understand either. Humans, animals are hardwired to protect their young. To harm a newborn in this way is so far beyond anything I can comprehend. What happened to remove biological instinct and good old morals, values..conscience from these people? It’s all gone here. There is something so wrong with their brains that csa is their obsession.

That’s who they are. But how did they get there?

I'm confused about the timeline. Did this all happen in 2017 or was he questioned in 2017 and only now being arrested? I'm confused about when all this took place and if his husband knew in 2017.
The article is written in a confusing manner. I think what it’s saying is:
In 2017, the husband knew about an email address that was associated with two CSAM images. King and husband denied knowing about the email, and LE did not arrest King for it. If this is all there is, I don’t think you can really say the husband “knew” in 2017.
Then, recently, King was arrested at the airport. The husband made the comment about LE timing it like that on purpose. If King had built the narrative that LE was “after him”, this would make sense.
Then, after the arrest, LE showed the husband some of King’s text conversations. Because the texts were about their child, this had to be in 2024 (not 2017) and it wouldn’t make sense for him to see them before the arrest.
After that, it seems the husband moved in with his parents and is trying to distance himself from King.

Entirely possible that the husband was aware, but I think that article is trying to insinuate it without much to back that.

Timeline is in post 28 and the Law and Crime article posted upthread.

King was arrested at his home, in the shower deleting photos.

I’m quite certain, MOO, his hubby knew about his ‘quirks’.

Hope that baby is removed far from any/all of these people.

Last edited:
Okay the article was still written in a baffling way to me, so I read the Government's response to King's motion to release, and compiled a timeline of what is in there.
  • Edited to add: All descriptions are not graphic, but are inherently on a disturbing topic.
  • The document uses "the Chicago Subject" and "defendant" in a way I didn't understand, but both refer to Adam King.
  • I have replaced instances of the term "child p*********" with [CSAM]. I don't know why the government is still using that term.
  • Reading between the lines, I think that the images in 2017 were not determined to be illegal because LE could not establish that the subjects were underage. ie. the images depicted post-pubescent males who could plausibly have been legal adults.
  • The husband was shown the messages at the time of the search warrant, which was several weeks before King was arrested and the husband made the comment about the flight.
March 30 2017The Illinois Attorney General's Office contacted Aurora PD after receiving a tip from NCMEC that was triggered by Google/Gmail. LE concluded "the age of the subject in the images could not be reasonable determined therefore the images provided by Google did not appear to constitute [CSAM]. Aurora PD noted an intent to identify and contact the Gmail user regardless.
April 19 2017Aurora PD went to the home of Adam King and husband to interview them. Both denied using the Gmail and denied searching for illegal content. Aurora PD noted "I explained to [Adam] that the images I had seen (that I believed he had also seen) were not illegal but indicated a person who was possible attracted to young males. described the images I had seen and explained why they were not illegal and how they were concerning." "Based on the information provided...I believed the images in question were accessed by Adam, however the content could not reasonably by determined to be illegal."
September 11 2023The Chicago Subject sent CSAM to the New York Subject.
October 2023FBI accessed the Telegram account of the "New York Subject" that had been exchanging CSAM with the "Chicago Subject". The Chicago Subject used the handle @pervichidude
November 2023An Online Covert Employee with the FBI ("OCE") began posing as the New York Subject to chat with the Chicago Subject. Starting this point, the Chicago Subject sent CSAM to the OCE.
November 9 2023On this date, King claims to have sexually abused one or more children (presumably this claim was made via Telegram or Scruff) (the claim was made on this date, not necessarily the abuse)
November 9 2023On this date, King discussed on Telegram intentions to abuse his future child.
December 10 2023On this date, King claims to have sexually abused one or more children (presumably this claim was made via Telegram or Scruff) (the claim was made on this date, not necessarily the abuse)
December 16 2023The Chicago Subject claimed to be in Orlando, Florida for a work trip on the 16th and 17th, at the same time Adam King was a judge at a dog show in Orlando.
December 29 2024On this date, King sent a photograph of a baby's outfit. (This presumably occured in Telegram)
January 19 2024On this date, King said he was having a crib delivered.
March 5 2024The FBI executed a search warrant at King's home in Elburn, Illinois. The FBI also interviewed King's husband and showed him some of the Telegram chats sent by King regarding plans to abuse their expected child.
March 21 2024King was charged with distributing [CSAM]
March 22 2024King was arrested by the FBI for the charge of distributing [CSAM]. During this arrest, the husband asked an agent, "You're doing this now so he can't get on the plane?
March 25 2024Flight records indicate King and husband planned to fly to California, even after the search warrant was executed.
March 29 2024An online baby shower registry indicates Adam King and his husband are expecting the birth of a child on this date.
April 2024The Chicago Subject indicated to the OCE that they were expecting their child to be born via surrogate in early April.
May 2024The Chicago Subject mentioned a future work trip in Queens/Flushing in May. King is scheduled to judge a dog show May 11-14 in Flushing, Queens.

Not timeline related, but still a worthy snippet to include:
"Among the more disturbing aspects of defendant's family situation is that the defendant's husband--despite being on notice in 2017 of defendant's deviant sexual internet uploads, and of his 2023 chats describing his plans to abuse the newborn--still planned to fly to California with defendant to retrieve the child from the surrogate mother; it appears the defendant's husband views the current prosecution as an inconvenience."

There is a poor little baby about to be born. What will happen to this little one? Surely he will not be allowed to have contact with the baby. I wonder if he is the biological father or is it his husband?
How vile to think he wanted to become a father so he could indulge himself in his paedophilia. I hope the baby is the husband's and he can make a new life for him and the baby. If the baby is Adam King's
what a sorry mess that will be. I am so concerned for this baby. MOO
Thankfully this little one escaped a certain premeditated fate. I wish all children could have the same outcome and sadly that just isn't true. <modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay the article was still written in a baffling way to me, so I read the Government's response to King's motion to release, and compiled a timeline of what is in there.
  • Edited to add: All descriptions are not graphic, but are inherently on a disturbing topic.
  • The document uses "the Chicago Subject" and "defendant" in a way I didn't understand, but both refer to Adam King.
  • I have replaced instances of the term "child p*********" with [CSAM]. I don't know why the government is still using that term.
  • Reading between the lines, I think that the images in 2017 were not determined to be illegal because LE could not establish that the subjects were underage. ie. the images depicted post-pubescent males who could plausibly have been legal adults.
  • The husband was shown the messages at the time of the search warrant, which was several weeks before King was arrested and the husband made the comment about the flight.
March 30 2017The Illinois Attorney General's Office contacted Aurora PD after receiving a tip from NCMEC that was triggered by Google/Gmail. LE concluded "the age of the subject in the images could not be reasonable determined therefore the images provided by Google did not appear to constitute [CSAM]. Aurora PD noted an intent to identify and contact the Gmail user regardless.
April 19 2017Aurora PD went to the home of Adam King and husband to interview them. Both denied using the Gmail and denied searching for illegal content. Aurora PD noted "I explained to [Adam] that the images I had seen (that I believed he had also seen) were not illegal but indicated a person who was possible attracted to young males. described the images I had seen and explained why they were not illegal and how they were concerning." "Based on the information provided...I believed the images in question were accessed by Adam, however the content could not reasonably by determined to be illegal."
September 11 2023The Chicago Subject sent CSAM to the New York Subject.
October 2023FBI accessed the Telegram account of the "New York Subject" that had been exchanging CSAM with the "Chicago Subject". The Chicago Subject used the handle @pervichidude
November 2023An Online Covert Employee with the FBI ("OCE") began posing as the New York Subject to chat with the Chicago Subject. Starting this point, the Chicago Subject sent CSAM to the OCE.
November 9 2023On this date, King claims to have sexually abused one or more children (presumably this claim was made via Telegram or Scruff) (the claim was made on this date, not necessarily the abuse)
November 9 2023On this date, King discussed on Telegram intentions to abuse his future child.
December 10 2023On this date, King claims to have sexually abused one or more children (presumably this claim was made via Telegram or Scruff) (the claim was made on this date, not necessarily the abuse)
December 16 2023The Chicago Subject claimed to be in Orlando, Florida for a work trip on the 16th and 17th, at the same time Adam King was a judge at a dog show in Orlando.
December 29 2024On this date, King sent a photograph of a baby's outfit. (This presumably occured in Telegram)
January 19 2024On this date, King said he was having a crib delivered.
March 5 2024The FBI executed a search warrant at King's home in Elburn, Illinois. The FBI also interviewed King's husband and showed him some of the Telegram chats sent by King regarding plans to abuse their expected child.
March 21 2024King was charged with distributing [CSAM]
March 22 2024King was arrested by the FBI for the charge of distributing [CSAM]. During this arrest, the husband asked an agent, "You're doing this now so he can't get on the plane?
March 25 2024Flight records indicate King and husband planned to fly to California, even after the search warrant was executed.
March 29 2024An online baby shower registry indicates Adam King and his husband are expecting the birth of a child on this date.
April 2024The Chicago Subject indicated to the OCE that they were expecting their child to be born via surrogate in early April.
May 2024The Chicago Subject mentioned a future work trip in Queens/Flushing in May. King is scheduled to judge a dog show May 11-14 in Flushing, Queens.

Not timeline related, but still a worthy snippet to include:
Re- the snippet. IMO he wasn't phased by the CSAM.

Re- the snippet. IMO he wasn't phased by the CSAM.
And if he wasn't phased by it, there's only one explanation for that. There's only one type of person who isn't phased by that kind of material.

Please, God, don't let this helpless baby be released to this husband. He was surely either in on this planned abuse or was planning to look the other way while it happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back