Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #11 *GUILTY*

Told you guys all along. Dumpster was the most obvious. My dad picks up the apartment complex garbage on Monday mornings. And was interviewed by the FBI back in January.

The info came from the defense under an immunity deal. I wonder if one of the defense lawyers was granted immunity, or if they were contacted by someone.

If he used the dumpster by his building, my guess would be he stored her remains in his apartment over the weekend, then put them in the dumpster sometime on Sunday before Michelle came back. Probably cut her up and put her in multiple garbage bags, which would explain the purchase of more bags after the weekend.

“The information was provided to the prosecution under an immunity agreement. This information came from the defense lawyers, and that information indicated that the remains, as it traced down, could be found in a landfill in Vermilion County,” said the family’s attorney, Steve Beckett.

He plans to provide more information to media later today.

The family found out about this information after the trial on July 25th.....

In December 2017, about six months after Ms. Zhang was last seen, Christensen’s lawyers and the prosecution began negotiating a possible plea agreement, but that eventually fell through.

The prosecutors offered to take the death penalty off the table if Christensen revealed the location of Ms. Zhang’s remains.

His lawyers suggested a modification that would make the contingent only on providing information about her remains.

Christensen's lawyers said finding Ms. Zhang’s remains was something “over which he had no control. … He could not guarantee that the victim’s remains would be found.”

More info to come apparently.

It was speculated several times that his lazy arse may have just put it in the dumpsters. However, weren't there cameras on the apartment dumpsters?

Presser not happening until wednesday

Source BEn Z.
This afternoon’s press conference has been rescheduled for Wednesday, to allow the family’s Chinese lawyer Zhidong Wang to return from China. Beckett said Ms. Zhang’s family wanted to wait till he returned

Told you guys all along. Dumpster was the most obvious. My dad picks up the apartment complex garbage on Monday mornings. And was interviewed by the FBI back in January.

I abhor this thought but this is the scenario that, to me, fits BC's laziness, patterns, and statements of "irretrievability". I've been reading up about new techniques for finding human remains in landfills so I pray she will be found.

I abhor this thought but this is the scenario that, to me, fits BC's laziness, patterns, and statements of "irretrievability". I've been reading up about new techniques for finding human remains in landfills so I pray she will be found.
Got anything on finds after 2 years?

So. Let's just sum up the genius that is BC. He kidnapped a young woman in broad daylight using a fairly unique vehicle that further had an identifying broken hubcap. He left hours of incriminating *advertiser censored* on his computer. Left a bloody bat on the floor. Told at least one person ( on tape no less ) that he did do it. Then he orders a 6' long duffle bag...sticks her in it and walks his lazy *advertiser censored* like 20' to a dumpster??
Wow. It would take Sherlock Holmes to unravel such an insidious, well prepared plan.
My only thoughts now are. Being as her body is now possibly covered in over 2 years of refuse...will they even attempt a retrieval?
My other thought is...I know a lot of you wanted the DP. I get that. But if he had , he would be in Terre Haute under 24 hr segregation. With LWOP there is a chance he could land someplace where he could eventually be part of the general population.
Here's what some people I know that have been there told me. First off...BC is not a street savvy . But he's probably gonna act like one. Plus prison rules are not like ours...there are people who will confront him...if for no other reason than to show that they are far more dangerous. BC will not be attacked for the reasons that you and I would think. For the honor of YY. but more for the reputation.
One last factoid. One of my friends told me the other day ( and this is just his take on this ). That picture of BC...the one with the scruffy beard and the mob hitman glare? It infuriates him. Lol. So for me...I hope BC spends many years being abused in many ways.

sometimes ice makes the pain unbearable... i put cold cans g&t on it , would have been better drinking them , probably!
I'm not understanding what it meant exactly...the entire legal case is extraordinarily difficult to understand, while appearing simple....?

Sorry to hear about your foot, Kitty. That really stinks. I use something called "Penetrex", which has Arnica Montana (reduces bruises and swelling). Penetrex works and it works well. You can get it on Amazon if you want to look into it. I had a day and a half marathon to walk, and was able to shrink the swelling of my knee and foot. I was able to do the entire marathon, thanks to this stuff.

I keep praying they find YYZ. Her family needs that closure.

Last edited:
So. Let's just sum up the genius that is BC. He kidnapped a young woman in broad daylight using a fairly unique vehicle that further had an identifying broken hubcap. He left hours of incriminating **** on his computer. Left a bloody bat on the floor. Told at least one person ( on tape no less ) that he did do it. Then he orders a 6' long duffle bag...sticks her in it and walks his lazy *advertiser censored* like 20' to a dumpster??
Wow. It would take Sherlock Holmes to unravel such an insidious, well prepared plan.
<RSABBM>
. Lol. So for me...I hope BC spends many years being abused in many ways.

RBBM

Ditto this!!!

My father has been a garbage man for 30 years. He said upon arriving back to his work office back in January, the FBI had the exact landfill “ticket” that was given to my dad on June 12th 2017. I asked my dad how hard it would be to find her body his response “not impossible, on the ticket is where the garbage was dumped in particular cells
Of the landfill”

Sorry to hear about your foot, Kitty. That really stinks. I use something called "Penetrex", which has Arnica Montana (reduces bruises and swelling). Penetrex works and it works well. You can get it on Amazon if you want to look into it. I had a day and a half marathon to walk, and was able to shrink the swelling of my knee and foot. I was able to do the entire marathon, thanks to this stuff.

I keep praying they find YYZ. Her family needs that closure.
Thanks so much for the tip, doc thinks tarsal is broken, patient refuses cast... so still hobbling and cursing... I'll give that a shot for sure.
It's a tad strange that such a snippet became released to media with the promise of a presser which was then deferred.
Could be one of a number of possibilities,
if it was an option when first negotiated, I imagine a search would have been carried out. Likewise, if there is truth to this rumor It's a tad strange that they don't search before confirming it.. Confirming a possibility that was always one of a myriad of possibilities and probably is still just that..
It would be tremendously cathartic for all and sundry to retrieve a body that can be examined forensically and cause of death determined.
At least that.. but I don't like the 'feel' of it.
Great to see you back, I was thinking of the mere handful of us that stayed the 2 years and you were very much included and subsequently missed.

Don't know if anyone has posted this, but the memorial service on Monday has been postponed.

Ben Zigterman on Twitter

No idea if this means they think they can find her relatively soon, or if they just want to wait to get this press conference out of the way. They have known of this information since July 25th though, and the memorial service was announced a few days ago, so now I wonder if they have people searching the landfill and they think they might be close to finding her......

gosh, they have also postponed the memorial service
he memorial service is also being postponed, Beckett said. No other details at the moment
Quote Tweet

GxqdFdsb_normal.jpg

Ben Zigterman

@bzigterman
· Jul 31
Memorial service for slain UI scholar set Monday (link: UPDATE: Memorial service for slain UI scholar postponed) news-gazette.com/news/memorial-

My father has been a garbage man for 30 years. He said upon arriving back to his work office back in January, the FBI had the exact landfill “ticket” that was given to my dad on June 12th 2017. I asked my dad how hard it would be to find her body his response “not impossible, on the ticket is where the garbage was dumped in particular cells
Of the landfill”

That is VERY encouraging. No guarantee she could be found, but it makes it a lot more possible......

I wonder if they didn't search the landfill before because they didn't have enough corroborating evidence to back up other tips they had.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back