Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think his activity on Fetlife lead to the inevitable. I think he would have done something of this nature with or without it. It really is an interesting look into his mind though.

I think the date format is most recent first, so joined the site, and first group... Abduction 101. This was on his mind.

I visited Fetlife again last night, there is a thread there discussing the case and how it relates to the site. Members seem betrayed, hurt, angry...

OK maybe he will use fetlife to defend what happened, that he thought he was picking up someone he had made plans with r.e. the abduction play thread and it being consensual in his mind. He made a mistake about which girl it was....blah blah blah....I don't think this happened btw.

That's NOT the whole point. True doms are very respectful about boundaries and safe play. Aftercare of subs is a major facet of BDSM lifestyle. I suggest reading into actual bdsm lifestyle so you can get a feel of how these things play out. Yes, inflicting pain (physical, mental, etc) is part of it, but it's not the sole act involved. Sure, there will be those who just want the sadistic part, but those are not true doms and will be shunned from the lifestyle community for being this way.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yes, I'm sure that's how it works, otherwise it wouldn't be fun. But I'm talking about sadism as a psychological impulse, rather than a role. Surely an online, anonymous community is going to attract people who aren't interested in playing a role, but in fulfilling their real impulses.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

OK maybe he will use fetlife to defend what happened, that he thought he was picking up someone he had made plans with r.e. the abduction play thread and it being consensual in his mind. He made a mistake about which girl it was....blah blah blah....I don't think this happened btw.

I think he could *try* this defense, but it'd be subject to the scrutiny of his digital footprint. It'd be easy to prove or disprove I think, he was not very concerned with concealing his activities, imo. Just look at all we've gotten here with relative ease!

litexan, where are these updates you are posting coming from? Somehow I missed it if you posted it earlier.

Most are from the Champaign News-Gazette, but I generally just check Google News throughout the day and Twitter to find new articles. If you click on the "title", I hyperlinked the article so you can go to it directly to see the source and read the rest of the articles. :)

From the list of his fettishes listed above, what does "giving behavior modification" mean?

Since the family was pushing for a death penalty, do you think there is no hope to prove a death and what would that mean?

I don't think this case would fall under federal jxn for murder, and unless the kidnapping is across state lines this won't stay under federal jxn under the federal kidnapping law. This should go back to state court and be under IL law which if I am not mistaken does not have a death penalty I think.

There are lots of kidnapping cases - often of small children - and no one ever gets the death penalty for a kidnapping alone as far as I know. If federal death penalty for kidnapping were common we would see it all the time since there are unfortunately lots of cases like this where a perp takes a child or women and in most cases murders them and in almost all those cases they are prosecuted in state court under state law. Even kidnapping with murder would come under IL law not federal law here.

I would assume training the person to be submissive?

That's essentially what Google said. It's sort of a system of rewards or reinforcements and punishments between a sub and a dom as I read it.

I don't think this case would fall under federal jxn for murder, and unless the kidnapping is across state lines this won't stay under federal jxn under the federal kidnapping law. This should go back to state court and be under IL law which if I am not mistaken does not have a death penalty I think.

There are lots of kidnapping cases - often of small children - and no one ever gets the death penalty for a kidnapping alone as far as I know. If federal death penalty for kidnapping were common we would see it all the time since there are unfortunately lots of cases like this where a perp takes a child or women and in most cases murders them and in almost all those cases they are prosecuted in state court under state law. Even kidnapping with murder would come under IL law not federal law here.

Did you read the article I just posted upthread? It says the case could go to the US Attorney General if it is determined a death occurred during the kidnapping.

[video=twitter;882347017674121217]https://twitter.com/sfcallebs/status/882347017674121217[/video]

Given the proclivities/interests mrsobrien uncovered for BC, hard for me to imagine he kidnapped YZ just to kill her right away… guessing he’d secure her in a pre-planned location (empty building, underground room, cave, storage unit, etc.) for, well, unspeakable acts… but I can imagine that once he realized he was caught on video picking her up, he may have panicked and then felt a need to dispose of her. Just speculatin’ aloud… Leads me to also wonder, given his Web activity, if BC has ever uploaded to *advertiser censored* sites, and is anyone searching for his aliases at the zillion of those that exist… (I know, hate to think about it). Ughh.
Hope maybe we get a smidgen more information at tomorrow's court hearing...

I usually don't do this but I wish he would plea and tell the FBI where she is. He won't win this case. He admitted to her being in his car.

I usually don't do this but I wish he would plea and tell the FBI where she is. He won't win this case. He admitted to her being in his car.

He is torturing people (!!!!!) by not telling where she is. Sadistic.

Did you read the article I just posted upthread? It says the case could go to the US Attorney General if it is determined a death occurred during the kidnapping.

Yes I did. The article was in reference to what would have to be proved for him to be convicted under the federal kidnapping law and what happens in general in federal kidnapping cases. Right now he is charged under the federal kidnapping law, which has a rebuttable presumption that if someone does not reappear within 24 hours the crime took place across state lines.

If in fact it turns out the crime did not take place across state lines there is no jxn under the federal kidnapping law. I wrote about this a few pages back and posted the federal kidnapping statute from DOJ.

Kidnapping which leads to murder that takes place entirely within a state is not uncommon unfortunately and those cases are always prosecuted in state court under state law. I would think that in the end that is probably what happened here - any alleged crime probably occurred within an hour or so of Urbana entirely within state of IL. Unless there is evidence to show he crossed state lines in commission of this kidnapping this would not be a federal case and if there is a murder, it would not be a federal murder case as it does not involve federal property, murder for hire, etc.. Oftentimes kidnapping is at first a federal offense because the priority is to find the victim and they do not know whether the perp crossed state lines so if 24 hours has elapsed they presume he did. Also feds have more resources than states so if the priority is finding the victim they will often bring in the FBI.

If it was common to bring kidnapping/murder cases before the Attorney General, we would always be hearing about it. Indeed, it would become very politicized because you would have Sessions having some sort of comment on every kidnapping/murder case. I can't think of any recent cases where this happened. There is nothing about the facts of this case that make it different from many other kidnappings/murder so as to make it special for fed jxn.

From the list of his fettishes listed above, what does "giving behavior modification" mean?
I'm hoping we can avoid any more questions about what certain fetishes mean. I'd rather not know, and you can easily find out by googling.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Given the proclivities/interests mrsobrien uncovered for BC, hard for me to imagine he kidnapped YZ just to kill her right away… guessing he’d secure her in a pre-planned location (empty building, underground room, cave, storage unit, etc.) for, well, unspeakable acts… but I can imagine that once he realized he was caught on video picking her up, he may have panicked and then felt a need to dispose of her. Just speculatin’ aloud… Leads me to also wonder, given his Web activity, if BC has ever uploaded to *advertiser censored* sites, and is anyone searching for his aliases at the zillion of those that exist… (I know, hate to think about it). Ughh.
Hope maybe we get a smidgen more information at tomorrow's court hearing...

Maybe someone can provide a tip if they've engaged in any of those fetishes with him before to state where he may have taken them, re: the outdoor sex fettish for one. Unless he had never acted out on any of it before, but judging he felt at ease to talk about it to whoever he was confessing to seems like he has some confidant(s).

Yes I did. The article was in reference to what would have to be proved for him to be convicted under the federal kidnapping law and what happens in general in federal kidnapping cases. Right now he is charged under the federal kidnapping law, which has a rebuttable presumption that if someone does not reappear within 24 hours the crime took place across state lines.

If in fact it turns out the crime did not take place across state lines there is no jxn under the federal kidnapping law. I wrote about this a few pages back and posted the federal kidnapping statute from DOJ.

Kidnapping which leads to murder that takes place entirely within a state is not uncommon unfortunately and those cases are always prosecuted in state court under state law. I would think that in the end that is probably what happened here - any alleged crime probably occurred within an hour or so of Urbana entirely within state of IL. Unless there is evidence to show he crossed state lines in commission of this kidnapping this would not be a federal case and if there is a murder, it would not be a federal murder case as it does not involve federal property, murder for hire, etc.. Oftentimes kidnapping is at first a federal offense because the priority is to find the victim and they do not know whether the perp crossed state lines so if 24 hours has elapsed they presume he did. Also feds have more resources than states so if the priority is finding the victim they will often bring in the FBI.

OK, well, I don't think this is being handled like other kidnapping cases we've seen. The Chinese Consulate is heavily involved and is putting a lot of pressure on the FBI. Also, the state of IL is broke, as in they haven't had a state budget in over 3 years. So I don't necessarily think they will be clamoring to take the case back from the US Attorney's office and all of the expenses that might incur. But I guess we will see.

I'm hoping we can avoid any more questions about what certain fetishes mean. I'd rather not know, and you can easily find out by googling.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's going to come up in discussion, jmo. I'm sure WSers will be as delicate as possible in discussions here, we typically are. The content is unavoidable though...and unfortunately, it's relevant to the case.

It's going to come up in discussion, jmo. I'm sure WSers will be as delicate as possible in discussions here, we typically are. The content is unavoidable though...and unfortunately, it's relevant to the case.

Yes, it's very relevant, which is why Tricia posted a detailed explanation and warning that the subject matter may be too explicit for some members and that's okay, but the details are going to be allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74