Status
Not open for further replies.
hang on
found something @mrsobrien
https://www.ilcd.uscourts.gov/sites/ilcd/files/Govt Ex 35.pdf
No, 35
4 friends
chat with Peter K
chat with lost Angel...(having a letter of consent could keep me out of jail in case the cops get involved, he says... always taking precautions... always aware jail is a possibility...
this may be what I saw, but I thought I remembered the scribbles on the photographs, I'm not sure now...
this is still here so if the other has been taken, better download this for future reference
This is not your one.
And he was into threesomes.
I had not known.
His g/f is here too TB
this was the one I tagged you in.. this must be the one I saw originally. Sorry , all..

Last edited:
Guilty
Death Penalty

How can the death penalty be a deterrent if it's rarely used? We need a kind of prison purgatory between lwop& death penalty. Sick to death of hearing about the rights of perpetrators. They're on death row forever. Seems the victims have rights enough that the murderers ignore.

Curious if bc could have ran across convos or threads on one of the forums he frequented , re: disposal of bodies.

april 23 he did a search on knife sharpening, that was quite awhile before the killing..That is what Michelle referred to earlier
attempting to cover his searches
here's the link
https://www.ilcd.uscourts.gov/sites/ilcd/files/Govt Ex 34.pdf
april 25, he searched open relationship and polyamory

his chat with Bunny on this is fascinating...

down further are his messages to Michelle the day of the killing @Webthrush
Who was Peter and why was he accessing transexuals?

Guilty
Death Penalty

How can the death penalty be a deterrent if it's rarely used? We need a kind of prison purgatory between lwop& death penalty. Sick to death of hearing about the rights of perpetrators. They're on death row forever. Seems the victims have rights enough that the murderers ignore.

Curious if bc could have ran across convos or threads on one of the forums he frequented , re: disposal of bodies.
going through it now..finding a lot of stuff I hadn't known, here's the link https://www.ilcd.uscourts.gov/sites/ilcd/files/Govt Ex 34.pdf

cannot find details of the plastic box he purchased.
Cannot see camera footage from him
I feel sure he took pictures or filmed it.
The speed at which he reverted to his usual habits after killing her is quite astonishing.
Was Bunny with Peter or someone else? peter seems to be one of TB's partners
But he made contact with Brend on Fetlife.
Why?
Why not just send a facebook friend request?

If so, where was Peter that day...?

Why did he not plead insanity from the outset?
when did Michelle join 'experimenting'?
Did he really chop off her head?
Did he really cut her up?
How could she possibly remain alive after 10 minutes strangulation? She could not.
He lies about everything.

april 23 he did a search on knife sharpening, that was quite awhile before the killing..That is what Michelle referred to earlier
attempting to cover his searches
here's the link
https://www.ilcd.uscourts.gov/sites/ilcd/files/Govt Ex 34.pdf
april 25, he searched open relationship and polyamory

his chat with Bunny on this is fascinating...
down further are his messages to Michelle the day of the killing @Webthrush
Who was Peter and why was he accessing transexuals?

Kitty, Im so conflicted having read these. Wow.

- It makes perfect sense B.C. would be looking to sharpen knives back in April. It appears he was thinking about nothing but bloody murder since then.

- The text conversations with T.B. show B.C. as an unrepentant sociopath from the jump and he made sure to tell her so apart from their boring sex games.

- B.C. is insufferably dull as is T.B. He is just some rando letting it be known that he is unstable and dangerous and she is talking about love. Wow.

- The redactions to the ex-wife's text are infuriating. If it is something banal, who cares. If there were private names (redact just the names).

- He was studying and planning for this murder more than he ever studied physics. If there was ever a case for premeditation, here it is.

- It cannot be overemphasized how interesting B.C. is to himself while in truth being witless and vapid. How any of these women could find him in any way bearable is beyond comprehension.

Just a couple of things:

1) Peter K is TEB’s main(?) boyfriend, lived in Springfield; not clear to me if he & BC ever met?

2) Also not clear to me if “Lost Angel” and BC ever got together at all (or only messaged)… I wonder only because he says he was about 2 hrs. from her, and Springfield is about 2 hrs. from Champaign (as are a LOT of places). So just perhaps he knew the roadway to Springfield well; IF he took YY’s remains an hour or so away, is that the direction he would’ve headed in? Just grasping at straws… (he would’ve also known the roadway north back toward Wisconsin well, and perhaps west to recreational Clinton Lake…. who knows).

Anyway, will be interesting to see how Defense fashions their final argument on Monday… will they spend much time trying to show weaknesses/holes in Prosecution evidence, or will all the emphasis be on BC not getting adequate care, when sought, at U of I? Or, will they have some new gambit to play?

Just a couple of things:

1) Peter K is TEB’s main(?) boyfriend, lived in Springfield; not clear to me if he & BC ever met?

2) Also not clear to me if “Lost Angel” and BC ever got together at all (or only messaged)… I wonder only because he says he was about 2 hrs. from her, and Springfield is about 2 hrs. from Champaign (as are a LOT of places). So just perhaps he knew the roadway to Springfield well; IF he took YY’s remains an hour or so away, is that the direction he would’ve headed in? Just grasping at straws… (he would’ve also known the roadway north back toward Wisconsin well, and perhaps west to recreational Clinton Lake…. who knows).

Anyway, will be interesting to see how Defense fashions their final argument on Monday… will they spend much time trying to show weaknesses/holes in Prosecution evidence, or will all the emphasis be on BC not getting adequate care, when sought, at U of I? Or, will they have some new gambit to play?
I haven't the faintest idea.
I know less and less the more facts come out.
I cannot see him cleaning that bathroom or apartment all alone and so efficiently all by himself.
It just does not fit with what we know of him which is nothing apart from a few days texts,
10years texts might present a picture.
He caused somebody to die- in terror .
He cleaned up too good for a slob.
Michelle left late Thursday night.
He could have gone driving then and spent the night stalking.
The lines between fantasy and reality are not converging.
Fbi agents are skilled at the highest level in investigatory science...
They got nothing except he was lying. A child could have seen that.
Zombie comes to mind in relation to his true nature, barely human.

So, what comes to mind that is 50-60 miles each way from Urbana? Anything in any direction?

I'm still banking on it coming out toward the end of the punishment phase (his last chip to play)... though I also assume there will be no remains to retrieve, once he tells what he did.
And dang, everything's moving along much faster than I ever expected! other than the multiple mistrial attempts, Defense doesn't appear to be headed where I thought they might go, and I assume if there was any chance of BC testifying we'd already know that by now??? (or could that happen, as unlikely as it seems)

Good points. If bc can't produce where the body is, and just makes up a place could this work ?

Without actually seeing and hearing her testify, we have no way to know where she is really at.
s he still controlling her?
I think there's every chance he might be. 10 years is a long time in co dependency, she got no break from him at all, his defense rounded her up almost immediately. With a lassoo.
Either that or she's complicit.
There is actually no way to know from tweets.

She is working to feed him ?

OK I just watched this hour-long Justice Network TV show “Confessions of a Serial Killer: Ted Bundy” — thought it was some sort of re-run, but it actually turns out to be a new series on serial killers with the first episode by chance on Bundy. It’s a docu-drama format with mostly dramatic re-enactments, but based on facts and Bundy’s actual words — in this case based on Bundy's death-row confessions prior to electrocution.

I hesitate to draw too many conclusions from these, but here are the points or similarities I noted that some may find of some interest (…but a caution that I think it possible that BC didn’t do all he claimed, but simply had a Bundy-like script or fantasy in his head of what he wanted to do):

1) Bundy smashed the heads of many of his victims, and also severed some heads.

2) He buried most victims deeply in forested or ravine areas at significant distance from where they were abducted; sometimes covered them with rocks before putting final layer of dirt over them (hoping to avoid animals digging them up).

3) He viewed his victims as mere objects or possessions; lacked any empathy for victims or their families.

4) As a sociological narcissist he fancied himself smarter than others, a center of attention, on a stage as a sort of dramatist or performer, and he was “a natural-born storyteller;” he always sought to hold power over those around him.
He was also a charmer, women drawn to him; even in prison had plenty of female suitors.

5) In prison he was constantly trying to delay the whole process, of trial, of legal moves, of his execution.

Make of it what you will....

Very good points

yes.. that was weird actually and I dont understand it.
We saw those records , yet it was stated that both their phones went 'off' 2-2.30pm.. and his stayed 'off' for 5 hours.
But the phone records belie that or we're mixed up??
Her message content was retracted too..
Asking her what to do with the 'body'? Don't come back ? Keep *advertiser censored** the other guy ?

Asking her what to do with the 'body'? Don't come back ? Keep *advertiser censored** the other guy ?
She's not gonna help locate the remains, not now. Time for that was 2 years ago, it's possible she would have done it if she could have. How does one explain compassion to a zombie?
We do not know what happened to YY, we simply do not. She does not know either, probably. It's useless speculating when what's needed is boots on the ground, a brand new search. Something practical.

The time for that has passed. The defense would have raised that in the guilt phase. I haven't been able to see any transcripts of the trial, but they had her diary in the exhibit list, as well as google records for her. I don't know if these things were ever entered. One of the witnesses supposedly on the government list was a Chinese linguist working for the FBI who would testify about the writings of the victim. The FBI was anticipating a "blame the victim" strategy -precisely the scenario you just laid out. The linguist no doubt went through her diary, e-mails, and any other writings they had access to, and was probably going to testify that there was nothing in her writings that would suggest she had any involvement with BDSM, or any kidnapping or rape fantasies. That there was no evidence she engaged in random hookups with guys met online, or engaged in prostitution, and that there was no evidence she had communicated with BC at all. They also had a Chinese culture expert ready to testify if needed, and he was probably going to basically say that YY would have complied with BC's order to get in the car to be questioned, because of the Chinese culture of deference to authority figures (My own wife told me that she probably would have fallen for BC's ruse the first year or two that she was here in the US).

Because there was probably nothing in her writings to even slightly suggest any risky sexual behavior, and because there was so much overwhelming circumstantial evidence, video evidence, forensic evidence, and BC's own words, they probably realized a strategy like that would be ridiculous to attempt, and would only anger a jury even further.
No I didn't mean there was prior contact to the car pick-up but she did get in voluntarily so what happened will be based on what BC states. He may say she agreed to go with him back to his apartment. That was my point. And then he might say he was just fantasizing in his recounting that TB got on tape. We haven't heard what the defense say happened yet have we? I still have to catch up on the last few pages I think.

If you go to a prior thread, you'll find his Fetlife details under my name. While I was snooping there 2 years ago, it was easy to find Terra and Michelle too. I don't recall their join dates, but may have screen caps. I'll look for dates, but will not share the images themselves.

Mods...please review me in case I've crossed boundaries. I'm not positive what has become discussable.
Did you not turn your stuff over to FBI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000