Illinois Town Wants to Outlaw Eye Rolling

Ick... I grew up in Lombard, which is the town next to Elmhurst... My little cousin got busted by the Elmhurst cops for riding his bike on the sidewalk... Got a ticket and a fine... I think they just don't have anything better to do in that town...

Um, where are kids SUPPOSED to ride their bikes??

As for the eye rolling law, I think there is a city council with too much time on their hands. I liked one of the comments following the article:

I broke the law reading the headline

Oh puuuuuuuuuulleeeeeeezzzzzzz. :crosseyed:

I am sure there are better things to spend the tax payer's money on. I see a constitutional rights based lawsuit coming if this passes.

I would be so screwed if I lived there lol. I can't yell & hit my husband. My eyeroll is all I got!

Eta: Hubby says "we're there!" lol he thinks sarcasm should be outlawed :(

Oh Elmhurst, one little crazy town. But I know that at Celozzi-Ettleson Chevrolet at York and Roosevelt roads is where you always save more money(miss those commercials since the closed down on 2000) Oh if they want to out law eye rolling how about the aggravated sigh?

As far as the bike thing goes. In the city riding a bike on the street is not that bad once you get in the burbs its like most drivers never seen a bike before. I don't know how many times I have been cursed at for riding my bike in the burbs. It is a whole different world out there. It is like in Skokie where my g/f lives she doesn't know most of her neighbors. while I who live in the city know most of mine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back