Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

I was thinking of bringing him a purple balloon.
Think I'm losing it (again).
Please do! I wish I could be there, but I can't think of a better person than you to represent us!!!

I don't have my book yet, just got an email that it is being shipped. Can't go over to the Spoiler thread as I want to read it myself first. I just have one question? Is it satisfying? (considering all the letdowns we have had about this case)

I don't have my book yet, just got an email that it is being shipped. Can't go over to the Spoiler thread as I want to read it myself first. I just have one question? Is it satisfying? (considering all the letdowns we have had about this case)

Very very - I think you will love it. It is what we have been saying, thinking and writing except even more. But fair warning - it will take you right back to the trial days. From what everyone has been describing - and they LOVE it - it is sad, witty, derogatory to the DT and especially you know who - and some startling revelations about some of the things OCA said and one thing Mason did that shocked me...

I think it will bring you some measure of peace...

Got an email earlier today that my pre-ordered hardback book from Amazon has shipped today, due to arrive this Friday, 11/18. Can't wait. TRYING .... NOT ..... TO ..... PEEK ..... IN ...... SPOILER ....... THREAD, but I just might now take a few peaks at random. I hate to read a book when I know what the whole thing will be about....... but I AM SO CURIOUS!!

Jeff Ashton will be on Issues tonight (11/15/11) for an hour.
I'm watching it now and JVM is awful.. Some of her questions show just how much of a fan of Baez she is.. Ugh.. She's an infotainment star through and through.. She is NOT a reporter. She seems to talk an awful lot about herself...

Ugh!! :banghead:

I'm watching it now and JVM is awful.. Some of her questions show just how much of a fan of Baez she is.. Ugh.. She's an infotainment star through and through.. She is NOT a reporter. She seems to talk an awful lot about herself...

I tuned JVM in for maybe 5 minutes and had to turn it off, much as I want to hear from Mr. Ashton, I just can't be bothered with JVM right now.

Put aside there are definate major issues with that family, OCA included of course, Why couldn't she have been more up front and honest IF this thing really happened with her father? That's the thing. She never mentioned anything to anybody until it was too late, just digging into her bag of lying tricks. Nobody ever heard a word about her or Baez filing anything against GA either, unless she's waiting for some golden moment that will never come, not now anyway. Mr. Ashton just blew everything out of the water for all :laugh: the Anthonys as far as any book deals or movies or more media attention for them goes. Good. It's about time somebody put the lid on them. I'm glad.:laughcry:

Very very - I think you will love it. It is what we have been saying, thinking and writing except even more. But fair warning - it will take you right back to the trial days. From what everyone has been describing - and they LOVE it - it is sad, witty, derogatory to the DT and especially you know who - and some startling revelations about some of the things OCA said and one thing Mason did that shocked me...

Thanks for your reply, your last sentence made me tear up. Relief? Didn't realize how "unpeaceful" I have felt about this for such a long time.

It's almost like she has a crush on JB. It's like she's on the fence and doesn't want to upset JB because they are both hispanic. I'm Italian and if JB were Italian I would still think the same about him, it wouldn't sway my opinion. Who cares!! But JB playing the poor "I'm getting beat up because I'm hispanic card" is ridiculous. Didn't he say he was one of a few Hispanic Lawyers. Give me a break! This is about Caylee, not about what nationality you are. She is a piece of work sometimes!! I'm sure it wasn't her idea to have Jeff on, probably her Producer. She'll probably call JB after to apologize

I watched JVM with Jeff Ashton. Why didn't he answer Jane's question that she had about why the prosecution didn't take the jury down to the crime scene on Suburban Drive to show how close it is to the Anthony house on Hopespring Drive?

If he didn't think that the case could be won as a DP case, I wonder how much input the prosecution team has into whether the case will be charged as a DP case? I did watch the whole jury selection and maybe Casey would have been convicted of murder or manslaughter had the DP not been on the table.

From the bits I've read about Jeff Ashton's book in the media, the lies Casey told her shrinks about her dad, IMO, are even worse than the public originally thought. I hope that George stays strong through this and never lets Casey back into his life. I don't particularly like George or Cindy, especially after what I saw of them on the Dr Phil show, but I don't wish them ill. I wish that they would go away.

Thanks for your reply, your last sentence made me tear up. Relief? Didn't realize how "unpeaceful" I have felt about this for such a long time.

Well I understand because that's how I've felt - not at peace with any of it. But now reading what Ashton has told us about so much of it - I know there is nothing more to be done but somehow I feel more at "peace".

So I hope you feel that way also. I don't mean "okay that's it - done and dusted it's over" but there is something about hearing Ashton that confirms what I believe and I guess that's one thing that is helping me.

I watched JVM with Jeff Ashton. Why didn't he answer Jane's question that she had about why the prosecution didn't take the jury down to the crime scene on Suburban Drive to show how close it is to the Anthony house on Hopespring Drive? Because he couldn't get a word in edgewise and then she cut to a long commercial and came back on another topic.

If he didn't think that the case could be won as a DP case, I wonder how much input the prosecution team has into whether the case will be charged as a DP case? I did watch the whole jury selection and maybe Casey would have been convicted of murder or manslaughter had the DP not been on the table. Jeff said it was Lamar, the DA who made the decision about the death penalty, not the prosecution team.

From the bits I've read about Jeff Ashton's book in the media, the lies Casey told her shrinks about her dad, IMO, are even worse than the public originally thought. I hope that George stays strong through this and never lets Casey back into his life. I don't particularly like George or Cindy, especially after what I saw of them on the Dr Phil show, but I don't wish them ill. I wish that they would go away.
If you watched raderonline (think I've got the name wrong) that Jeff did today with his publisher, he said the one thing to remember is how much GA and CA loved their grand daughter, and what he remembers is that little house with it's mailbox and the garden around it. But he also said apparently not enough...

BBM - by me

Hearing JA's assessment of KC just makes me realize all over again that KC will not make it long in the free world. She'll either end up back in jail or she will screw over the wrong person and end up dead. As far as JB, I think JA put it well when he said "I believe in Karma."

Well, I think I'll try to hold out until my hard copy gets here rather than buy it on my Kindle. I'm still not at peace with this whole situation and have some family stress. Don't need to get back into the trial frame of mind over the next few days!

I finally heard back from Barnes and Noble and they are not shipping the book until the 28th. Can anyone tell me who is shipping right away so I can cancel the original. I never planned on waiting 2 weeks after the release. What was the purpose of pre-ordering? Did anybody else order from B and N? It was the first place taking orders and I believe lots of people did. Are you also expecting shipping on the 28th of November? Thanks.

Hey I have one big question - where is Sleutherontheside? She says Jeff Ashton belongs to her!!! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

Thank you, thank you! Just got the mail that my book would be here 11/23! Trust your judgment so I'm looking forward to it!

I finally heard back from Barnes and Noble and they are not shipping the book until the 28th. Can anyone tell me who is shipping right away so I can cancel the original. I never planned on waiting 2 weeks after the release. What was the purpose of pre-ordering? Did anybody else order from B and N? It was the first place taking orders and I believe lots of people did. Are you also expecting shipping on the 28th of November? Thanks.

mac66, I just got an email that my Barnes and Noble order shipped today. I am in California and haven't a clue why yours isn't shipping until the 28th. Definitely cancel and get it from somewhere else- Amazon maybe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria
Back