Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been able to keep up with the posts but the very little I have read, it says that KK posed as a young male model in contacting the girls. I think they were on the bridge that day looking for a handsome male. They would have been flattered that he showed. An interest in them, right?
KK used a fictious picture for his profile picture. The girls would have immediately known this older man was not the hot male model, perhaps the reason Libby started recording him.

Thanks for sharing the Indiana law.

I disagree with it on the grounds that the public's right to know is completely ignored in making the judgment call. The reasons given for a right to withhold are so broad, almost every AA could be withheld on that basis, which would be fine in a country without a 4th amendment.

FL somehow manages to release everything to the public in a timely manner without hindering justice. Every state should follow Sunshine Laws. How can we protest injustices we are not even aware of?

Yes, these laws are enshrined by states. That doesn't mean they are right or even legal under the U.S. Constitution.
IMHO this guy (and others) were caught using the same CSAM sharing site. If the police are still scraping that website for info regarding more users they probably don’t want to publicize the website name in legal docs. That might be why documents are sealed?

I think this just proves yet again that there are so many wolves in sheep’s clothing. I dealt with this in my own family and people have a hard time believing until they see it themselves - that’s just how it is.
I don’t feel the police messed up at all. I know there are issues with LE but I don’t feel this was the case. They worked it hard and wore this on their sleeves.
Libby was so brave and so strong to take that video - she knew something was so wrong. I feel like Abby and Libby died protecting each other.
It’s such a nightmare, the whole thing.

Last edited:
IMHO this guy (and others) were caught using the same CSAM sharing site. If the police are still scraping that website for info regarding more users they probably don’t want to publicize the website name in legal docs. That might be why documents are sealed?

Five going on six years is quite a long time to scrape. Typically LE shuts these types of websites down to prevent additional victimization of minors. JMO

Did Richard Allen approach the bridge from the parking lot(1), or perhaps the cemetery(5)? If he approached from the cemetery(5), did he hike to the start of the bridge(2), or did he take the gully to Deer Creek and walk under the bridge to the end of the bridge(3)? After the murders, quick getaway would be from the bodies(4) to the cemetery(5). Police investigated a vehicle that might have been parked in the SW corner of the cemetery that afternoon.

Alternatively, did the suspect approach the end of the bridge(3) from Bridge Creek(6) and surrounding residential driveways? Where did Richard Allen go after the murders? Up the gully to the cemetery, or across Deer Creek to walk along Bridge Creek?

1667266394348.png

I agree, also this would dovetail with people only having/using fake names.

Sure. But redacting sensitive info would be the remedy, not keeping the entire document away from the public. Redaction has to be handled well, takes time & agreement of prosecution & defense. However, it preserves a very important constitutional right if done correctly and without prejudice.
JMO

Wasn’t it mentioned at one point the person was able to get around easily? And looking for someone in a car.

Makes me think there was a driver involved, perhaps KAK drove RA to the trail and picked him up after. RA got picked up in the car and left forensics (hopefully). He was able to get away and change quickly before anyone even knew they were missing.

Just another possibility.

Interesting interview (all the way through)
"NOBODY has been cleared"

On a recent MS podcast MG remarked that he was told by a police officer nobody is ever cleared until another perp has been charged and convicted. This has been discussed here as well, legally LE can neither convict nor acquit so the quote doesn’t really surprise me. Neither is it the first time he’s stated that.

WOW. This is shocking to me. Such a small town and the guy was local. No one recognized him from the picture on the bridge , obviously. If anyone did recognize him they kept quiet. Time will tell.

Law enforcement did believe two people were using that account because of language differences. It's clear they suspected that person could be KAK's father, but it very well could have been Richard Allen.

The issue with the river is that it's right around the time KAK was removed from jail, and it's really close to his house. RA lived some 40 miles away.

That's why I tend to believe there's more of a direct connection here, and KAK kept quiet because by implicating Allen, he was implicating himself.

That's why I think there may be some sort of deal coming.
Great post. I believe so too.

Last edited by a moderator:
In some of the more recent photos (mug shot, license, pic with wife at bar), his eyes look swollen and bulging - like someone with Graves Disease (hyperactive thyroid) and his face looks "moon shaped" and swollen - like someone who has taken Prednisone for an extended period, perhaps for some kind of autoimmune disease.
I thought the exact same thing; Graves Disease. This autoimmune disorder can cause eyes to bulge if left untreated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam