Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know that she didn’t. If the fix news report that they’d looked into him in early days are true then it’s quite possible she called LE and said, “I recognize those short little legs with the pants pooled at the bottom, and the coat and I can’t find his coat in the house”.

So I don’t think throwing shade at his wife is appropriate. For all we know she may be the one that recently found more evidence in their home to prove it was him and her initial instincts weren’t wrong.
I wasn't throwing shade. I was saying it's normal for all of us to not want to think the worst about a loved one.

I am very interested to learn when and how LE landed on RA as the killer. It seems even the sheriff is stunned by this development.

Richard Allen, 50, was the guy who worked at CVS. He played pool at the now-closed JC's Bar and Grill. He was nice enough, not overly outgoing.

In the small community of Delphi, Indiana, that was about it, until this weekend.

Allen’s apparent undistinguished life in the community stunned local law enforcement.

“I’ve been in the business, our business, for a while and I thought, ‘Boy, how’d I even miss that one?” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby, who’s been in law enforcement for 36 years and whose department assisted in the multi-agency investigation, told IndyStar.

Leazenby suddenly found himself trying to recall any bit of conversation he had with Allen ― the kind of pleasantries one has every day with someone ringing up a customer.

More at link.

Respectful comical reflection and levity:

I got all excited, I said, qmfr:
Today at 8:02 AM———Yes!! They’re going to answer a “limited amount questions” after the PC!”

Just say you’re not going to answer any questions upfront lol. I get it, as stated above...it was probably planned in advance, not to answer any questions. Again we get it and appreciate and understand, just sayin lol as I reflect in real time.

Last edited:
I'm recalling a statement by the interviewing agent in the KK transcript. Where he tells KK that his case opened the biggest child *advertiser censored* investigation in Indiana history. Imo.
I keep going back to that also.

I re-read the entire KAK affidavit last night and it is mentioned a few times.

Just thinking out loud here. :)

JMO

They can’t. Imagine saying no one else is involved, then RA implicates someone else. Their defense attorney would have a field day repeating LE saying “no one else is involved.”
This was a specific question about RL and would only apply if LE thought there was a chance RA was going to implicate RL. Imo.

Am I the only one who doesn’t think it was the detective constantly sniffing through the press conference? At first I thought he was but noticed the sniffing carried on while he was talking, no sniffing, and the sniffing carried on while he was chatting away. It sounded like someone close to the camera, possibly a family member

Why would a pharmacy tech need an alias?
And how has he walked the streets of Delphi and greeted people in CVS for 5 years knowing what he did?
Did his wife not say when the artist rendering went out "Hey, honey - this looks a lot like you haha"
Lastly, why was the pharmacy tech processing photos?
I thought he became a pharmacy tech later.
Didn‘t the grandma say the pictures were were needed for the funeral service. I grew up in a small town and in times of trouble, companies often donate their services. Yes, it is creepy that The alleged murderer processed the photos.

This was a specific question about RL and would only apply if LE thought there was a chance RA was going to implicate RL. Imo.
The comment I replied to mentioned RA, I didn’t see any mention of RL.

Thank you, was thinking County Park Services or maybe some store with those initials or even a CVS typo.

I did find the official WS acronym list, but there are so many in this case that it's a bit of a challenge at times. YKWIM?
;)

Moo

I completely know what you mean... some cases seem to need acronym appendices. lol

Thanks.

1. I understand that KK was engaging in online activity only.
2. And I believe that KK was waiting in the red Jeep.
3. So does this mean that even though KK himself did not want to actually meet girls in the flesh, RA did:
4. And through an online connection between KK and RA, the meeting at the bridge with Abby and Libby was set up, and KK agreed to act as an accomplice.

Correct? How else would it have happened? I can’t believe like some do that RA just coincidentally met up with Abby and Libby, without someone guiding him there. Right?
Well, if the red Jeep story is true, then essentially (unless RA walked home) KK shared a vehicle with a bloodied killer. JMO

Yikes. People mocking DC for his emotion and the limited info during the press conference. The man has dedicated his last half decade working this case. Give the man a break.
I cannot even pretend to imagine the pressure LE has been under to be accountable to the family & community they work for. I have no doubt LE has collectively lost thousands of hours of sleep over this horrendous case. DC mentioned the professional sacrifices they made & there must also be a profound psychological toll on LE as well. I have nothing but respect for their dedication.

This was probably already answered, but do we know when Allen was born and what his middle name is?

Is the Murder Sheet always correct? I haven’t listened to them so I have been lost when hearing about KK waiting in a red jeep.

Likewise I’ve been confused about the assertion A_S and Libby had plans to meet, even after reading the one KK/US Marshals interrogation transcript I could find.

I see I am not alone in trying to pin down where certain scenarios originate from.
They're the ones other outlets are using when they report breaking news. I'm not sure how accurate they've been to be honest, but all the local stations have been comfortable citing them.

HLN as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member