Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #152 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t it mentioned at one point the person was able to get around easily? And looking for someone in a car.

Makes me think there was a driver involved, perhaps KAK drove RA to the trail and picked him up after. RA got picked up in the car and left forensics (hopefully). He was able to get away and change quickly before anyone even knew they were missing.

Just another possibility.
KAK "confessed" to waiting in the car while the perp committed the crime. It was in the Sept 22nd Murder Sheet podcast. Combined with Delphi Marathon gas station search on KAK phone ...which is very close to RA....I think he really might have been the getaway driver.

The April 2019 PC opened with a statement looking for the *driver* of a car parked at the CPS building the day of the murders.

I think RA was back home quickly and was sure to make some phone calls from his home and maybe make himself seen doing some mundane things ASAP after arriving home.

Last edited:
Perhaps all the legal docs are sealed due to minor children?
Why everyone is so shocked is beyond me...it has been stated, repeatedly, BG was from there, knew the area and could be hiding in plain sight.
IMO, this shows how inaccurate the sketches were as well as the info provided, how everyone was told ignore the first sketch(closer to RA look) and look at the second sketch. What did he look like then?

IMHO this guy (and others) were caught using the same CSAM sharing site. If the police are still scraping that website for info regarding more users they probably don’t want to publicize the website name in legal docs. That might be why documents are sealed?
seems this and other issues could be solved with redaction though

Perhaps all the legal docs are sealed due to minor children?
Why everyone is so shocked is beyond me...it has been stated, repeatedly, BG was from there, knew the area and could be hiding in plain sight.
IMO, this shows how inaccurate the sketches were as well as the info provided, how everyone was told ignore the first sketch(closer to RA look) and look at the second sketch. What did he look like then?
You’re right.

I think this just proves yet again that there are so many wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Snipped for focus

You are so right. A good friend of mine died earlier this year. I always thought his wife was an absolutely lovely woman. Then recently I stumbled across a news article about her pleading guilty to embezzling a LOT of money.

That was bad enough. I can't imagine the shock of learning someone you thought of as a good person being arrested for two child murders.

You asked in the last thread how folks in town never noticed BG was at the CVS stocking TP (paraphrasing, but it was funny).
But he wasn't doing that. He was a paraprofessional - pharmacy tech. Such persons get to wear lab coats. (I did when I worked at a drugstore during high school). All sorts of studies show that when the avg person sees a random in a lab coat their attitude toward them changes, projecting all sorts of authority, knowledge, and skills on them. People don't question lab coats - altho they should.

So RA was protected by his uniform and his position behind the pharmacy counter.

*I was 16 years old and ppl in their 30s and 40s would ask me for advice on OTC or what I thought they had been prescribed to them. This was an independent drugstore, a long time ago. Things are different now for a P-T sales clerk like me. I don't think they are even allowed behind the counter!

Some members of the HLN panel not impressed with the press conference.
Surely they would know how it goes at this point. We all ache for information, no doubt, as addressed during this conference.

( Ps: Nice to see ya Minnie Mouse :waves: )

Search at Allen’s home was Oct 13. HLN showing photos. Saying neighbors said he was out of the house around 12 hrs.while LE search his car, outside, and inside the house….waiting in wife’s car and outside.

Thanks BUF. :)

On a recent MS podcast MG remarked that he was told by a police officer nobody is ever cleared until another perp has been charged and convicted. This has been discussed here as well, legally LE can neither convict nor acquit so the quote doesn’t really surprise me. Neither is it the first time he’s stated that.
He says RA his guy, and yet he won't clear anyone?

Original suspect poster stated height range was 5'6"-5'10". She knew her husband was a tad under 5'4". That's all she needed to justify excluding him. That is until they removed the physical characteristics from the poster. Maybe then she started to add things up? Maybe eventually talking to LE? Moo
She probably didn't follow the case closely enough to know the height was removed from the poster. Heck, I've followed the case closely and didn't even know that.

true, but wasn’t the video released very quickly after the murder? I would think I would recognize my spouse in something he wore last week, especially the hat!
people have thought it was RL outfit. If the girls' families interacted with him and didn't recognize him from the video or sketches, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. especially since the perp was reported to have NOT blue eyes

Here are some exemptions to the FOIA act: (what may or may not apply, I have no idea)

• Exemption 7:Information compiled for law enforcement purposes that:
    • 7(A). Could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings
    • 7(B). Would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication
    • 7(C). Could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy
    • 7(D). Could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source
    • 7(E). Would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law
    • 7(F). Could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual

At an initial appearance (usually within 24 hours of arrest) is when you can first request a court appointed attorney. A defendant is given an application to fill out. I'm not sure he would qualify, at least not yet. Also, he would not enter a plea at an initial appearance. He is just advised of the charges, and initial bond issues discussed. The court will then set an arraignment date or pretrial hearing.

IIRC, several articles said that RA had entered a NOT GUILTY plea at his initial appearance last Friday. Color me confused or I am misremembering= too many cases has my brain in overdrive. :eek:

Everything they took makes sense to me other than the stack of books. That was a "Huh?" moment for me when I read that. I can't even imagine what books LE would find important in a POIs house. Unless they are "How to" books on something only LE currently knows about.
Maybe it wasn't books. Just something that looked like books from a distance. Like VHS tapes or DVDs in cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong