Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm still so confused about the sketches. The second one is a little off but i can see somewhat of a resemblance in the eyes. The first one though doesn't look like RA at all IMO. Like where did that come from?? Does make you wonder if he wasn't a lone wolf...
Same here, but the first sketch kind of makes sense to me. The second is just so off, both in age, appearance, and hair.

I always assumed that the bridge guy was not wearing a hat in the video and that was just his hair with thick bangs across his forehead. Not sure if it has ever been confirmed if he was wearing a hat or not. I suppose it could have been a wig as well.

Either way, the bridge guy, the first sketch, and RA kind of fit with each other; the second sketch doesn't match at all to anything.

Off topic slightly:.... Has any websleuther or otherwise, found out where RA lived in all those years before buying the house in Delphi in 2006?

Did I see somewhere maybe Peru, IN?

Wonder where he was born and raised? Would like to see how close to or far from Evansville he ever lived.

I’ve been searching for pics of the night of the search party. I have a gut feeling he was there or part of it.
I seriously doubt it. He had just committed a brutal double murder, and I think he got out of there as fast as he could. He would have had evidence to dispose of, and an alibi to build. Had this search taken place days later or something, then I could see it, but this began that night, and ended the next day.

I’ve been searching for pics of the night of the search party. I have a gut feeling he was there or part of it.
I had a feeling he was in the search party too, but I also thought someone would have come forward and reported this by now because it would be quite the headline for the news outlets IMO.

Off topic slightly:.... Has any websleuther or otherwise, found out where RA lived in all those years before buying the house in Delphi in 2006?

Wonder where he was born and raised? Would like to see how close to or far from Evansville he ever lived.
He moved to Delphi from Mexico, IN.

Attachments

• 5D5243A4-B5CB-4964-BD56-B5888AE16BF9.jpeg
    5D5243A4-B5CB-4964-BD56-B5888AE16BF9.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 59
I can't quote the post now since the thread has been moved, but intriguemanor posted this question, which I'm also curious about. Does anyone know where the interaction occurred? Was it after the girls crossed on their own accord, or before at the other (safer) end?
'The Murder Sheet' podcast: Could water search be linked to Delphi murder investigation?
can anyone tell me on which side of the bridge did this encounter take place in which the video was taken, Im just wondering if the girls had already walked across the bridge once then saw him on the way back across, if so Im thinking he may of seen them on the bridge when they were initially crossing it from a distance, just a thought but Im interested to know, TIA

i'm still so confused about the sketches. The second one is a little off but i can see somewhat of a resemblance in the eyes. The first one though doesn't look like RA at all IMO. Like where did that come from?? Does make you wonder if he wasn't a lone wolf...
I can see the resemblance, especially if he shaved after. Remember they aren't supposed to be exact images, just something to inspire memory.

Some people are better at seeing resemblances too, there's a whole science behind it. It's in our genes it seems!

From what I've found, he was born in Mexico, IN and lived in Peru, IN and Mexico on and off before moving to Delphi in 2006.

I have long thought that they knew exactly who they were referring to in the 2019 presser. I just believe that they had to wait for the evidence to fill in the probable cause. I also think that they didn't expect it to take 3 more years, but Covid really slowed down people's activity. And RA was being careful to avoid detection.

There was an article posted in the previous thread that was written within the past day or two. Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says something to the tune of he can't believe he missed it as RA was there the whole time. That leads me to believe they didn't know who specifically they were talking to.

What would be the reasons for why a person would want to opt in to the GED database? Would they have access to additional information beyond what Ancestry and 23 would provide in terms of their DNA results? Just wondering what the motivation would be.
One must 'opt in' for use by Law Enforcement. I opted in bc if a family member has committed a heinous crime, they deserve to be caught.

The reason I uploaded my DNA to Gedmatch in the first place is they had additional/advanced tools for nerds before anyone else did. Ex. My exact eye color popped up, it was eerie. This was long before I'd heard of Parabon.

Allen lives five minutes from the bridge. Online records indicate he’s lived at the Delphi address since about 2006. He previously lived in Peru, Greenwood and Mexico, Indiana. The Delphi house was a cash purchase; it’s assessed at $142,800, online records show.

Allen is a licensed pharmacy tech in Indiana, according to state records. The license was issued in February 2018, a year after the Delphi murders.

“Richard used to work at the Peru CVS. I would guess he was management there for a year or more. I’ve spoken with him multiple times in the Peru store,” a woman wrote on a true crime page devoted to the case on Facebook, referring to Peru, Indiana. She wrote that he “seemed nice and helpful, there was a small bad vibe inside.”

I can see the resemblance, especially if he shaved after. Remember they aren't supposed to be exact images, just something to inspire memory.

Some people are better at seeing resemblances too, there's a whole science behind it. It's in our genes it seems!
This is true, but the first one just seems SO off! (and still looks like DN to me...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23