Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #153 *ARREST - Richard Allen*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Abby may have asked Libby if the weird guy was still following them so I think there was some interaction before hand. Does anyone recall this being brought up before? I recall it in reference to pictures Libby was taking of Abby while they were already on the bridge.
I remember this too.
And then one way that you go across the bridge you are essentially trapped in the woods. :/

Perhaps they'd passed him on the bridge or noticed him lurking and were creeped out.
Guy over 50, dressed unappropriately to the weather and casually walking through the bridge like that, in - what is usually consider working hours - is odd enough and creepy enough.
Who in the right mind being an adult would even walk behind teenage girls on a bridge like that? IMO no one cause you don't want to scare kids. You want a walk, you wait a moment to have reasonable distance, to not make them feel chased. This is how normal people behave. (Unless there are other people around, few groups of different age are walking - different story then) Him getting so close to them, had to be creepy enough.

I don’t have much in the way of new insight to add that others haven’t already discussed, but I keep trying to wrap my mind around the possibility this was his first rodeo. Several of you have given examples of other killers who were middle aged at the time of their first murder, so it can definitely happen. But wow, talk about BRAZEN if this was his first. He chose a public place in daylight and had to wrangle not one but two victims. Even getting them to a secluded place still presented so many unpredictable elements - though he could have assumed the girls would comply, he couldn’t have known for certain that one might not scream for help/make a lot of noise signaling distress. One of them could have bolted. He could have come across a bystander who had also wandered off trail for whatever reason. So many unpredictable factors and variables.

Add to that the need that he came forward as a witness? The brazenness is shocking.
I agree. Very, very brazen. It's mind-blowing. This has bothered me from day one. And where were the girls during the search? How could they have been so close but not discovered by any searchers? How did no one see him during the murders or while moving/ staging the bodies? I just can't comprehend how this happened with people around.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone like this doesn’t just kill once and move on. I’m curious if there are any other unsolved cases in Delphi he could be connected to.
I would like to add to this that based off of a quick Namus search in neighboring towns as well as Delphi there is only one case of a female who went missing within a year of Abby and Libby’s murders but it’s in Kokomo so I doubt it is connected. Just wanted to throw that out there. Still not doubting he could have done this before so I encourage people to continue searching for possibly connected cases.
I was thinking the same thing. Someone like this doesn’t just kill once and move on. I’m curious if there are any other unsolved cases in Delphi he could be connected to.

Absolutely agree!!! Sick of hearing about kk and his unproven connection to ra. One arrest has been made. One.

the only links we appear to be making and you don't wanna hear it?
Knowing what we know now...I have no doubt exposing KAK was part of LE plan.

Thats ok scroll and roll.
But its absolutely relevant to many.

The chances these two people are not connected are slim. IMO.

The chances of a deal for KAK highly probable. Because he is already staying in jail for the rest of his life most likely.
There isn't really any reason to charge him...getting all the offenders behind bars a high priority in most books.

What would be the reasons for why a person would want to opt in to the GED database? Would they have access to additional information beyond what Ancestry and 23 would provide in terms of their DNA results? Just wondering what the motivation would be.

OK, I transferred the DNAs I “curate” to GEDmatch because some of my relatives were tested in 23@me, some, in FTDNA and some, in Ancestry. Moreover, potential matches, too, could be tested in different commercial DNA systems. GEDmatch puts different DNAs in one format and allows comparisons.

Besides GEDmatch, there is also Geni, a similar system. Some commercial systems allow transfer from, say, 23@me to them, and for a nominal fee, you can unlock matches.

It is all done for familial genealogy, and usually, the less is known, the more work one does.

At first, no one spoke about GEDmatch being used by LE. After GSK was caught and it became known that GEDmatch was used by LE, there was a lot of noise, some pulled their DNAs out, and according to the new law, you have to opt in for your DNA to be used by LE. I opted in; consider me skeptical, but I believe that if anyone is interested in your DNA, they already have it. On the other side, we don’t even know what percent of serial killers gets caught, the number ranges from 5 to 60.

Something needs to be done.

MSM tied KK to RA today

Russ McQuaid confirmed a search of Allen's home 2 weeks ago reportedly yielded evidence that led to his arrest. But he was also told Allen's name only resurfaced this summer about the time prosecutors in Miami County were in talks with Kegan Kline about a possible plea agreement. Kline was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges. He was also communicating with Libby via a social media personae named Anthony Shots the night before she was murdered.

so glad this has finally arrived in msm!

thanks gardenista x

It would be (I don't know the right word) if KK arranged meeting up but the girl was killed by someone else. That connection is smelling to high-heaven.

You know, KAK is young and rather technologically savvy. It would be easier for me to imagine a male bond between KAK’s father and RA than KAK and RA. If RA was going to a local pub and playing pool in Delphi, he probably did something similar in Peru.

A lot comes from the KK Interview transcript. Also other info has come from MSN. There is also the search warrant for RL. I know I am not basing my opinion of a connection on rumors. I have not listened to murder sheet. I did view the official KK interview transcript linked to their site. What are you basing your opinion on that there is no connection?

So what are the odds that the girls randomly entangled themselves with two creeps within 24 hours? I say pretty close to zero. Imo.
BBM
100% SuziQ

Its hard to fathom why so many are determined to give KAK a pass when everything is tied to him.
Not one thing, .....not one area, .....but many.

You know, KAK is young and rather technologically savvy. It would be easier for me to imagine a male bond between KAK’s father and RA than KAK and RA. If RA was going to a local pub and playing pool in Delphi, he probably did something similar in Peru.
This makes sense...but the fact Tony is free as a bird at this moment says LE are not bothered by him in the grand scheme of things.
Maybe likely Tony and RA are friends and that is how the connection to KAK started.

Agreed.
This makes me wonder if anyone noticed something missing that a person normally had in their house ?
A treasured knife or an ordinary cutting tool , like a box cutter ?
Only because there was a large amount of blood loss at the scene, iirc ?
I don't think a gun was used to kill them, it'd draw attention.
M00.
I've been out to the bridge and if a gun was used, people would hear it for miles. I was at the bridge after the press conference and from the west end of the bridge, we were able to hear ATVs and then a man yelling at a couple women to get off his property. The yelling would have been between 1/4 to 1/2 mile away. The women told us about it on their return trip, I said "i know, we heard every word!"

MSM tied KK to RA today

Russ McQuaid confirmed a search of Allen's home 2 weeks ago reportedly yielded evidence that led to his arrest. But he was also told Allen's name only resurfaced this summer about the time prosecutors in Miami County were in talks with Kegan Kline about a possible plea agreement. Kline was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges. He was also communicating with Libby via a social media personae named Anthony Shots the night before she was murdered.

I don't think that ties KK in to RA. I think it just tells us RA came onto the screen when things were heating up with KK. I have been thinking about why I want KK to be the link -- what are the odds that a child killer happens to meet up with two girls and kill them or the same day a catfishing CSAMer searches for a gas station nearby and plans to meet them? Then, I wonder whether I am just falling for the Just World Fallacy -- the thought of a team of predators is more appealing than the fact that a young girl could reasonably talking with or encountering two in the same day. A master plan behind this is a lot more comfortable than the fact that sometimes life is just random and cruel

I have no idea if there is or is not a connection. I was just wondering if there was concrete evidence that he was telling the truth about sharing the account or if it was just an attempt to at an excuse. No "theory/suspicion" here; just wondering if it was verified as him telling the truth.
Its hard to determine what kind of verification you are asking for.

This info is part of and comes from a police investigation.

Its a crime to lie to LE.
Its a death wish to involve yourself in something so serious if you were innocent.

The things KAK has said he hasn't really said.
Once cornered by facts linking him, admissions come in round circles from him.

I unfortunately have learned from an immediate family member who was a predator in the *advertiser censored*/csam underworld, that they make some very odd alliances—total intergenerational parasocial relationships based on that singular interest. IF of course there’s a connection. (I happen to think there is, but, at the same time, who can be sure of anything with this bewildering & horrifying case.) JMO.

May Abby & Libby Rest In Peace, & may their loved ones see exacting justice.

I unfortunately have learned from an immediate family member who was a predator in the *advertiser censored*/csam underworld, that they make some very odd alliances—total intergenerational parasocial relationships based on that singular interest. IF of course there’s a connection. (I happen to think there is, but, at the same time, who can be sure of anything with this bewildering & horrifying case.) JMO.

May Abby & Libby Rest In Peace, & may their loved ones see exacting justice.
I’m so sorry. It’s so disturbing.

Looking at RA’s mug shot. Unless he is on steroids, I’d suspect drinking problems for a long time, and possibly, other health issues.

I don’t know if he gained or lost weight, but in contrast to earlier photos, he now looks like a chipmunk. I wonder if it is related to enlargement of parotid glands caused by chronic alcoholism, or am I seeing too much in his picture?

I've been out to the bridge and if a gun was used, people would hear it for miles. I was at the bridge after the press conference and from the west end of the bridge, we were able to hear ATVs and then a man yelling at a couple women to get off his property. The yelling would have been between 1/4 to 1/2 mile away. The women told us about it on their return trip, I said "i know, we heard every word!"
The gun probably wasn't used, just brandished in the abduction. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member