Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bullet was documented as evidence when the girls were found, not at some point later on—so investigators had that evidence and matched it to RAs gun when they executed the warrant.
How do you know the bullet was documented as evidence when the girls were found?

I was reading about the Allen motion for a private investigator, and feel free to tell me I'm nuts, but KAK not being involved or charged in the Delphi murders is the best case scenario for RA. Then, RA can point to KAK and his father as the real killers to try to drive reasonable doubt. They could even call KAK as a defense witness, and if he comes off as much of a lair people say he is, that could be B-A-D

No, just speculation on my part.

His lack of any criminal history as well as his long-time marriage to his high school sweetheart makes me feel he isn't the kind of person to go out and suddenly one day decide to murder two teenage girls--it just doesn't seem right to me. MOO
Of course I could be wrong. As I recall Dennis Radar (BTK) didn't have a criminal record before he was finally caught.

Last edited:
I'm just glad this piece of crap RA is behind bars finally. There will be some connection to KAK either as a fellow CSAM trader, seller or something. I don't know if they knew each other in 'real life', maybe only through the internet, but if KAK made a trip to Delphi the day of the murders, I'd say that pretty much puts to rest the speculation of his involvement somehow.

I get a physical, nauseous reaction when I look at a picture of KAK. He's a dangerous predator in my mind and I hope he goes away for a very long time.

#Justice4Abby&Libby
MOO

The bullet was documented as evidence on Pg 2 (of 8) or 7 (of 12) in RMA's PCA:

View attachment 389572

Not that this matters... but every time I see the statement from RMA's PCA about the unspent round "less than 2' away from Victim 2's body (Libby), between Victim 1 and Victim 2's bodies" it makes me think that they were at least 4' apart, likely further. It was obviously closer to L's body than to A's or they wouldn't have worded it that way. I doubt that matters but that says to me that they weren't posed with each other, nor were their bodies touching. It kinda makes me wonder about the distance between their bodies though. But it is really hard to even think about. :(

Add to that: KK and RL were identified as suspects immediately after and RA gave himself up.
KK and RL were never "identified" as suspects in the murders. Having a search warrant issued for your person or property does not equal being named a suspect.
but if KAK made a trip to Delphi the day of the murders
There is nothing to show KAK made a trip to Delphi that day. No one with any direct knowledge of the case has ever stated this was a fact. There has been no mention by LE or in MSM, that RA was involved in CSAM or had any connection to KAK.

KK and RL were never "identified" as suspects in the murders. Having a search warrant issued for your person or property does not equal being named a suspect.
Can you (or anyone) please explain why a search warrant doesn't equal being named a suspect? I'm not challenging your statement, I truly would like to understand and I'm drawing a huge blank. :)

Thanks.

There is nothing to show KAK made a trip to Delphi that day. No one with any direct knowledge of the case has ever stated this was a fact. There has been no mention by LE or in MSM, that RA was involved in CSAM or had any connection to KAK.
I don't think having him identified as a suspect is necessary. I think that if he was in contact with Libby, had CSAM and was identified because of the Delphi case that's enough to make the arguement. And if things like KAK being in touch with her that day are true or that he Googled the Marathon gas station that day ate true, it's worse.

But I disagree. He most surely was or is a suspect in some aspect of the case. What we do know, from the Murder Sheet-obtained interview transcript, is that he was, at some point, suspected of being involved. It's all potentially exculpatory evidence that would have to be turned over. Regardless of whether the cops were lying or not, evidence could be introduced from his interview that says Libby was in touch with the anthony_shots account and he and other mystery men were involved in that account

Maybe the mods need to point out yet again there is a KK thread?

It’s ridiculous that more time is spent discussing a man who has never been charged in relations to these killings on this thread.

This should be about RA who has literally placed himself at the crime scene and has been charged with two counts of murder.
You don't think we should discuss people who could create reasonable doubt for RA on a thread about his case?

Maybe the mods need to point out yet again there is a KK thread?

It’s ridiculous that more time is spent discussing a man who has never been charged in relations to these killings on this thread.

This should be about RA who has literally placed himself at the crime scene and has been charged with two counts of murder.
KAK thread is here: IN, Peru - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

I think the thing for some of us (at least me) is some may feel certain comments could be part of the Delphi murder case. So while things solely KAK related are probably best for the KAK thread, I like that some KAK comments that may pertain to this case are here. It's hard (at least for me!) to separate these two threads in my head. I think it's because these 2 cases are not black and white, they overlap in that A_S's was talking to L on the day they were murdered, and A_S said he was supposed to meet her at the bridge but she didn't show up, among other things. Due to things like that these cases are in the gray area to me, not black and white as I said. I know some find that super annoying, but I just feel it's hard for some to separate them.

You don't think we should discuss people who could create reasonable doubt for RA on a thread about his case?

There is no reasonable doubt - he has literally placed himself at the crime scene. When the man’s gun bullet casing is between two dead girls and he has admitted he was on the bridge and dressed as BG then reasonable doubt goes out the window moo

One man seen in the lead up to the murders and one man has admitted to be there around the same time the girls arrived on the bridge.

KAK thread is here: IN, Peru - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

I think the thing for some of us (at least me) is some may feel certain comments could be part of the Delphi murder case. So while things solely KAK related are probably best for the KAK thread, I like that some KAK comments that may pertain to this case are here. It's hard (at least for me!) to separate these two threads in my head. I think it's because these 2 cases are not black and white, they overlap in that A_S's was talking to L on the day they were murdered, and A_S said he was supposed to meet her at the bridge but she didn't show up, among other things. Due to things like that these cases are in the gray area to me, not black and white as I said. I know some find that super annoying, but I just feel it's hard for some to separate them.

I just want to point out that it has never been confirmed that KK was attempting to meet the girls that day. That was stated in the KK interrogation, but as many have pointed out, the police can and do lie during interrogations.

There is no reasonable doubt - he has literally placed himself at the crime scene. When the man’s gun bullet casing is between two dead girls and he has admitted he was on the bridge and dressed as BG then reasonable doubt goes out the window moo

One man seen in the lead up to the murders and one man has admitted to be there around the same time the girls arrived on the bridge.
Let's see after the trial starts

Interesting article on the Innocence Project's take on the casing evidence

We have:

1 - RA putting himself on the trail
2 - Nothing else

The casing is not science and identifications are not science. How prove when the cartridge was left there? The PCA did not say that the witnesses identified him in a photo array. He didnt show concensusness of guilt (throw out the gun, dump the car, etc). He has no criminal record. I don't know much but a black Ford Focus does not look like a purple PT Cruiser or a smart car, two of the most distinct cars out there.

And, let's also note that the cartridge casing gets confused with the bullet in the PCA, which makes me wonder about their competence. In addition, the state appears to have misled the Court about the PCA and a second person being involved.

This is not feeling like a layup

Last edited:
How do you know the bullet was documented as evidence when the girls were found?
It was found at the crime scene on the day the girls were found, less than 2 feet from Libby’s body, as reported in MSM and in the PCA:

My thoughts are that the casing found in between the girls is not necessarily hard evidence against RA, but against whomever was standing there holding the gun. Is it likely him? Yes. We know he was on the bridge that day. But it’s not 100% proof that RA himself shot the gun. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80