Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying. If I'm RA and know what evidence they do have against me, a plea being offered by the Defense won't surprise me.

I don't think the State will consider anything less than LWOP here, nor do I think they should.

MOO
It is shocking to me how short the penalty time is for CSAM crimes. If he gets to serve his sentence concurrently, he might be out before some of us are comfortable with. Personally, I don't think him being a registered violent sex offender for life, and being limited on where he can live, will make a bit of difference. His criminal draw is towards the internet and falsifying his identity. He can do that from anywhere. JMO.

It is shocking to me how short the penalty time is for CSAM crimes. If he gets to serve his sentence concurrently, he might be out before some of us are comfortable with. Personally, I don't think him being a registered violent sex offender for life, and being limited on where he can live, will make a bit of difference. His criminal draw is towards the internet and falsifying his identity. He can do that from anywhere. JMO.
I think you’re referring to KAK, right?
I 100% agree with you. I cannot understand why CSAM and other sexual assault crimes draw such light sentences. :(:mad:

Ok, done deal. No trial, just a guilty plea to the remaining charges. It seems to be an open question as to whether he'll testify in RA's trial.

I must have forgotten that Kline's home/computer, etc. were searched less than 2 weeks after the murders. His name came up quickly to LE.

There is currently no indication that Kline will be required to cooperate or assist in the Delphi murder investigation. Former Johnson County Prosecutor Joe Villanueva spoke with Fox59, claiming that if prosecutors did use Kline in their investigation a defence team would likely question his reliability as a source of information.

”We’re talking about the Delphi case. If this individual were called as a potential witness there, if that kind of language was in Miami County plea agreement, the Defense is going to obviously bring that out to the eyes of the jury. One of the things you’re going to be thinking about is the credibility of any witness you’re going to be bringing for your case,” Mr Villanueva said.

JMO, this guilty plea helps the prosecutors for RA's case to keep the pre-trial publicity to a minimum.

Ok, done deal. No trial, just a guilty plea to the remaining charges. It seems to be an open question as to whether he'll testify in RA's trial.

I must have forgotten that Kline's home/computer, etc. were searched less than 2 weeks after the murders. His name came up quickly to LE.

JMO, this guilty plea helps the prosecutors for RA's case to keep the pre-trial publicity to a minimum.
Here is the arrest affidavit that talks about the 2/25/17 search.

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

KAK facing 6 years in prison is disgusting to me. That's a slap on the wrist, lock these perverts up for life. The majority will never be able to be reformed, they'll just get out and continue the same ruse again. Grrrrrr. It makes me so mad.

This is what caught my eye from that article though:

<snipped>
He has been jailed since August 2020 while awaiting trial. He is not considered a suspect in the 2017 murders of Abby Williams and Libby German in Delphi, Indiana, but does have a connection to the case. Police determined that Kline used a fake social media profile to contact Libby the night before she was killed.
Man with link to Delphi killings pleads guilty to child sex abuse material charges

MOO

KAK facing 6 years in prison is disgusting to me. That's a slap on the wrist, lock these perverts up for life. The majority will never be able to be reformed, they'll just get out and continue the same ruse again. Grrrrrr. It makes me so mad.

<snipped>
He has been jailed since August 2020 while awaiting trial. He is not considered a suspect in the 2017 murders of Abby Williams and Libby German in Delphi, Indiana, but does have a connection to the case. Police determined that Kline used a fake social media profile to contact Libby the night before she was killed.
Man with link to Delphi killings pleads guilty to child sex abuse material charges

MOO
It's terrible to think about, but even if KAK had absolutely nothing to do with the murders, he will forever have a "connection" as the sexual predator in contact with L prior to her murder. Whether they only communicated a few innocent times, or she was ultimately one of his 15 victims, it was still a predator reaching out to potential prey, who ended up dead, by his fault or not. So she was a victim of homicide, but will always have this second possible victimization linked to her, as well. It's very sad, IMO.

Worth noting that according to the Murder Sheet's latest podcast, the prosecutor made it very clear at the hearing that there was no deal with KAK. She also said that she had told his lawyer in January that they would never offer him a deal.

IMO it's looking less and less likely that KAK had any connection to what actually happened. I'd guess that he led LE on a wild goose chase and they finally realized he was just making stuff up when they independently stumbled on RA and connected him to the crime.

But I guess we'll have to wait until the bond hearing for RA to know for sure.

There was an interesting segment on Court TV yesterday about Kegan Kline pleading guilty, and the possible links between KK and RA. (link below)

What surprised me was at 9:20 when one of the guests experts (sorry they weren't well identified and so I don't know her name) speculated that KK may be connected also because he may have had videos of the girls being molested or murdered (!!) I thought this was just crazy speculation but nobody corrected her. This can not be true, right?

Also at 10:09 the Court TV host was saying how KK and RA lived "a mile apart in the same small town" so how could they NOT know each other?? Again this blew me away--I didn't know that KK lived in Delphi--that's not true, correct?

Hard to believe how Court TV could be so wrong. Just my opinion.

https://www.courttv.com/title/man-c...s-guilty-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

There was an interesting segment on Court TV yesterday about Kegan Kline pleading guilty, and the possible links between KK and RA. (link below)

What surprised me was at 9:20 when one of the guests experts (sorry they weren't well identified and so I don't know her name) speculated that KK may be connected also because he may have had videos of the girls being molested or murdered (!!) I thought this was just crazy speculation but nobody corrected her. This can not be true, right?

Also at 10:09 the Court TV host was saying how KK and RA lived "a mile apart in the same small town" so how could they NOT know each other?? Again this blew me away--I didn't know that KK lived in Delphi--that's not true, correct?

Hard to believe how Court TV could be so wrong. Just my opinion.

I didn’t see the Court TV show and can’t speak to the comment about the video.
KAK and RA did both live near each other at one time in Peru, Indiana before RA moved to Delphi.

<snipped>

MOO
6 years? How sad.

I dont know if its far fetched or not, but this has been one of my theories since the KAK transcripts came out. According to the interviews he was sharing content on his dropbox account and swapping pictures etc. with other perverts. Perhaps others could add to that dropbox too, maybe some even shared the anthony_shots account. Hence KAK could have some knowledge about the murders without knowing who, and it could explain his interest to the case post murders.

On the other hand, I doubt anything like this could have been kept quiet.

Fortunately, there is a Kegan Kline thread so the focus on this thread remains. #Justice4Abby&Libby
True question mark: If RA is charged and will be tried for murdering Liberty German and Abby Williams, and RA lived in a same small town as KAK in early school years, why should that association not be okay to mention here? Please note: I have not been, nor will I go to, any KAK thread. Ugh. Asking if this was moderated, that he's unmentionable because of CSAM? Could message a conversation? thx

True question mark: If RA is charged and will be tried for murdering Liberty German and Abby Williams, and RA lived in a same small town as KAK in early school years, why should that association not be okay to mention here? Please note: I have not been, nor will I go to, any KAK thread. Ugh. Asking if this was moderated, that he's unmentionable because of CSAM? Could message a conversation? thx
In my opinion, it is OK to mention KK here in the context of his relationship to the Delphi murders.

Last edited:

<snipped>

MOO

It's terrible to think about, but even if KAK had absolutely nothing to do with the murders, he will forever have a "connection" as the sexual predator in contact with L prior to her murder. Whether they only communicated a few innocent times, or she was ultimately one of his 15 victims, it was still a predator reaching out to potential prey, who ended up dead, by his fault or not. So she was a victim of homicide, but will always have this second possible victimization linked to her, as well. It's very sad, IMO.

KAK deserves everything he gets and more. He's a purveyor of horrible things. I could never feel sympathy for him.

KAK deserves everything he gets and more. He's a purveyor of horrible things. I could never feel sympathy for him.
I don't find any fault in noting that convicting someone in the court of public opinion will forever link them to the murders, especially when LE has already thoroughly investigated him and the actual murderer is being prosecuted. KK will be a registered violent sex offender for the rest of his life, his punishment should be what the judge decides.
I'd be offended if someone thinks this is expressing sympathy for him and/or doesn't think that my abhorrence of his crimes is equal to anyone else's.

Also at 10:09 the Court TV host was saying how KK and RA lived "a mile apart in the same small town" so how could they NOT know each other
RA moved to Delphi in 2006, from Mexico IN, where he had addresses from 1993 on. If he lived in Peru prior to that, KK wasn't born until 1994. RA did work in Peru but I don't the dates. At any rate, his job and family moved away when KK was 12 years old.
In 2006 the pop of Peru was 13,000, I grew up (2 generations)in a town of 10,000 and did not know most of the other residents. I think it's ridiculous to claim that the adult RA HAD to have known KK when he was a child. Many people had contact with RA at the store in Delphi and knew of him, this is not the same as "knowing" him. I'm baffled as to why the 'news" doesn't realize the age difference and when RA moved to Delphi.
KAK and RA did both live near each other at one time in Peru, Indiana before RA moved to Delphi.
I did at one time see an address for RA in Peru, (can't find it anymore) but again, it was either before KK was born or when he was a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288