Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
More info on the former Calvary church in Delphi, In.
About Us | Calvary Chapel Fellowship

"On June of 2003, the fellowship became an affiliate church of Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa. In July of the same year, the church moved into a corner storefront on the Courthouse Square in Delphi and began a coffeehouse ministry called The Well, which lasted for two years. After The Well closed, the church met in an auction barn and a middle school gym, before finally arriving at The Wabash and Erie Canal Conference Center, where they met until March of 2017."

PS...As was mentioned in previous threads, the Pine Grove Missionary Baptist Church parking lot was only a little over a mile away from the bridge.

Last edited:
I sure felt like the resemblance was there. However, i am still in grade school in sleuthing. FYI all Delphi yearbooks are available online free.
They are loading slow, maybe everyone is online looking.
Delphi High School Yearbooks
The person in question is only in that particular yearbook, sophomore year...

Thanks. Okay, the age is off then. (Then again, my own age is not reported correctly either on a free search.) The comparison pics still have me convinced.

I would like to know this as well, please. We drove down from Northern California today; eyes are crossing and brain is not functioning correctly. (DH would tell me that my brain never functions at all :D)

So, broad hints would be appreciated!

Read articles about the bankruptcy he had. Then read the names of people pictured.

If it turns out that the suspect in the Catholic store shootings has ties to Delphi, I think he is a VERY VERY strong suspect based on his physical appearance (face), coat, and HAT. I've always thought, despite many many pages of discussion where some folks clearly disagree, that BG's hat was a "newsboy" hat.

If it turns out that the suspect in the Catholic store shootings has ties to Delphi, I think he is a VERY VERY strong suspect based on his physical appearance (face), coat, and HAT. I've always thought, despite many many pages of discussion where some folks clearly disagree, that BG's hat was a "newsboy" hat.

I’m wondering what the police mean by similarities between the two cases. It is giving the impression that BG may have had a gun, exposed himself and/or possibly forced the girls to perform sex acts on him. That could be what is on the video.

I’m calculating 61 (1975-18=1957) (2018-1957=61)
My quick search shows 66?
I also did the side by side and it’s pretty close though.
If Sophomore year than around 15 or 16 years old 1975-16=1960 birthday, 2018-1960 puts current age at 58. TB is 53. Anyone find anything other than same name?

I’m wondering what the police mean by similarities between the two cases. It is giving the impression that BG may have had a gun, exposed himself and/or possibly forced the girls to perform sex acts on him. That could be what is on the video.

Similarities could he -
That he murders innocent victims who refuse to perform sex acts on him, rage killing.
It appears he’s an opportunist, a sexual deviant seeking power and control who takes advantage of situations involving multiple females.
That both cases potentially involve a man wearing a fisherman style cap. In general terms, he also fits the basic description of BG.
If a gun was used in the Delphi murders, TB listed the various types of guns he owned in his bankruptcy docs Jan/17. Maybe one matches the bullets, if the Delphi girls died by gunshot? (Personally I think this is highly likely, and how BG demanded that the girls to go down the hill)

TB didn’t have a criminal record and as per media comments, others who knew him were shocked he’d (allegedly) commit such an atrocity as the Catholic store murder/attack. So he’d also be the classic type of suspect who wouldn’t appear on the radar of ISP until now.

As others have mentioned, if he has proven ties to Delphi I think that’d put him very high on the suspect list.

I think, the speed of appearing and disappearing to/from the crime scene is another similarity.
We thought of perp being in combat modus because of some detailed experience as a possible ex-marine (just like DN), and indeed: this TB seems to be someone with such experiences and skills, besides his brute insolence.

Is it common for LE to publicly announce a possible link between a suspect from one case to another unsolved case so soon after arresting them?

If so, I am on the fence but leaning towards it being TB. If not, I am very much leaning towards it being TB.

Is it common for LE to publicly announce a possible link between a suspect from one case to another unsolved case so soon after arresting them?

If so, I am on the fence but leaning towards it being TB. If not, I am very much leaning towards it being TB.

My only data point is that Delphi LE didn't say anything about DN until the public furor about a possible connection reached a point where they couldn't ignore it any longer. They announced this one right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa