Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sleuther,

IIRC, from one of Grey’s videos, the girls were supposed to be picked up and taken back to Libby’s house, so Abby wouldn’t have been packed to go home. I haven’t seen/heard/read about either girl having a bag or a backpack. If I’m remembering incorrectly and anyone has a link supporting one or both having a bag/backpack, please share. If not, we shouldn’t be stating that either or both did so as not to feed the rumor mill.

JMO

~RIP M+J
Hello,
Not trying to spread any rumors... That is why I began with “I assumed” also why I wrote “JMO”. I apologize if I confused anyone.
I was discussing possibilities about the duffle bag. And again, JMO

I feel like if TB was BG, we would have more information by now. I hope it is him. LE must have a better grasp on this than we do.
MOO
well, some of us are exploring the possibility that TB is not only BG but responsible for others... perhaps another SK about to come to public awareness. after the first flurry of articles and interviews and info... we learned that his wife reportedly called LE back out to their home, at which time LE was reported to have left with anywhere from 2 to several more boxes of evidence. after that, media silence. during one of the early interviews, LE said there would not be a lot of information forthcoming as they want to secure a conviction. safe to assume they are definitely referring to the Catholic Supply attacks, but because StL also reached out to Delphi, there is a real indicator TB may be BG as well. beyond that, its the brazenness and speed of at least the CS attacks that leads many of us to feel it was not his first assault nor his first murder.
yes, i do think LE has a far better grasp on all of this and know much more of the whole story than they wish the public to have access to at this time

edited to add: and i think its very significant that his wife called LE back to the house...

I feel like if TB was BG, we would have more information by now. I hope it is him. LE must have a better grasp on this than we do.
MOO

I feel like if TB is BG, it will probably be weeks or more likely months before we hear anything. It takes time to run down leads, compare cases and biometrics, talk to witnesses, review case files, and all the other minutae of making an airtight case.

What object? Do you have a link?
@Ngaio
Hey! Well, I never thought of asking you about the object under the jacket, but I'm glad someone linked that. I was talking about this object here, that was on his end table. I'm kind of thinking a selfie stick, since he had mentioned it in a different post, but I tagged you before I saw that. I'd still love your input. I'm attaching the photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-03-00-31-09.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-03-00-31-09.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 52
SK's often give items belonging to their victims to their significant others.
often jewelry of victims. MOO

Over the weekend I listened to a podcast about the missing Beaumont children from Australia (disappeared while at the beach alone/without their parents in the 1960s). They have never been found, but there is a good suspect who is deceased. A reporter (I think he was a reporter) visited the home of his widow when he received information about him and saw an identical child's purse to one of the children prominently displayed in the home. She claimed she had purchased it at a thrift store the week before (even though she was a millionaire). When police went back the next day to ask about it, she told them she had thrown it away.

I thought about this case a lot while listening to this podcast, primarily because out of all of the suspects they investigated, almost all of them came on the radar because of a family member or acquaintance approaching LE and saying, "this guy is a sicko....I think you should check him out."

Someone knows something.

LIBERTY is written on the left one 2017!!!! and that is THOMAS Jefferson. AND Could the significance of 2 be a side view/mugshot and front face view?? OR TWO girls facing each other also??

I think it just has something to do with Sammy Haggar's song he references in the comments. Was Sammy Haggar in the news that day or something?

Quoting @rainynights from the last thread for linking his Google Guide reviews:

Reviews
Google Maps - (99 reviews)
I'm especially creeped out by two things:

(1) how many of the reviews single out attractive female employees for praise about their service and their looks; and
(2) as a St. Louis area resident, the number of places he reviewed that my family have been to many times.​

I wonder how many times my family or I have been in the same place as this guy. :: shudder ::

I think it just has something to do with Sammy Haggar's song he references in the comments. Was Sammy Haggar in the news that day or something?
Yes, he's obviously referring to the Sammy Haggar song (which he posts below). Probably just an inside joke.

The nickels IMO have everything to do with Liberty, Abby and himself Thomas.. the year of the nickel that he chose is 2017 with LIBERTY in pretty cursive... and looking at it even closer, he could have taken a photo on the table but is that a milk cap? Missing girls... milk container... I think I am going to stick with my suspicion

I posted the photo of the nickels last week. I was analyzing them more. IMO, He shows that he is racist by using some comments and referring to his friend with the last name White... BUT there is something more with these nickels... take a look (this photo is on TB FB page)
And the “can’t drive while 55” while people were rioting in east STL for being arrested, killed for DWB. (+On the white plate.)

I felt like I was reading way too much into this.

But considering the source, I still think it was a very passive aggressive backhanded post by TB.

Then there it is 2017/liberty. Bizarre and bad vibes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member