Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howcanppldosuch

Howcanppldosuch Well-Known Member

Parabon could ID the perp as African American, or Hispanic, or Asian, and that might change direction from a Caucasian (BG). That’s one possibility I think, or maybe BG has been found but was cleared by dna??? All speculation on my part.

2. n_6CC

n_6CC Well-Known Member

3. Howcanppldosuch

I follow the pike co Ohio killings of 8, said to be the largest investigation in Ohio history! 2 dozen state and local agencies plus feds... took 3 yrs to get an arrest.
    Don’t give up on LE yet!

Bluetick40, jjevans, alj65 and 20 others like this.
  4. Howcanppldosuch

Possibly BG has been found and ruled out? Or wouldn’t it be wonderful if they said in the presser “as we speak a warrant is being served”!!! I hope this significant news makes everyone jump for joy. ... then I hope the death penalty is used

5. Howcanppldosuch

There can’t be a jury in that area that isn’t tainted... any trial will get moved

6. wary

wary Well-Known Member

Has any police department anywhere EVER called a press conference to announce that a case was cold?

7. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Mother of murdered Delphi teen ‘cautiously hopeful’ ahead of Monday’s news conference
    "DELPHI, Ind.-In less than 24 hours, Indiana State Police will be releasing new information in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German. Authorities are calling this a ‘significant update’ as the investigation moves in a ‘new direction.’

“There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think of her, miss her, cry about it,” said Carrie Timmons, Libby’s mother.

Today is the day--it’s the line they’ve repeated and the hope they’ve held onto for nearly 800 days.

“It’s been long enough. We’ve waited long enough,” said Timmons."

“I’m not real sure what to think of the words ‘new direction,’ but if it’s a new direction that gets us closer to the end then I’m all for it,” said Timmons.

Carrie Timmons is Libby’s mother, just like everyone else, she’s speculating on what the new information could be. She considered any clue to be a major development."

8. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

IIRC, was the FBI involved with this case? I thought they were, at first, and then their efforts were scaled back.

Can anyone confirm?

ETA: Found this MSM article. It alludes to FBI involvement.
    Delphi murders: What's still missing 2 years after the slayings of Abby and Libby

And this, from the FBI website: LIBERTY GERMAN

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  9. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Please continue the Abby and Libby discussion RIGHT HERE

Laughing, Willow Knight, dotr and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.