Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Delphi murders: Libby’s sister, at Ball State now, does ‘anything to keep the story alive’

We agree with Kelsi German. Anything to keep this story alive until this killer is caught!!!!

Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.

Abby and Libby's discussion thread has been shut down for quite a while. Why? Because without new information to discuss, posters turn on each other like the Donner Party.

Now, it is Libby's sister who has said what everyone needs to hear...we need to keep this case alive. We need to constantly hit social media with this killers's picture, sketch, and audio recording.

Not a day should go by without all of us getting the picture, the sketch, and the audio recording out to everyone via any source where people can see him and/or hear him.

Carrie Timmons, Libby's bio mom, stated in a Facebook post that the police do have DNA.

If this is true, then the perp is not in the DNA database. This means the only way we can catch him is for someone somewhere to recognize this man.

It boggles my mind to think about the fact that no one has been able to identify the killer.

Kelsi German is going to college, but Liberty's sister is already one of the smartest people around.

German said, “Eventually, I opened up. I’m not sure I can keep quiet about this, at this point.”
Websleuths agrees with you, Kelsi. We cannot keep quiet at this point.

We are done sitting back and doing nothing.

His picture, his sketch, and his voice need to saturate social media along with any other outlet you can think of.

On a personal note, I would encourage both families to use social media.

I know for a fact that Abby and Libby's immediate family do not trust people on the Internet because of past experiences. I do not recall seeing any family member on Twitter or Facebook discussing the case except for Libby's bio mom, Carrie. Forgive me if I am wrong.

I would encourage both families to join everyone in getting this depraved person's picture out there.
attachment.php

Nancy Grace Crimecon'17 Podcast with the families of Abby and Libby.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>
Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #70
Thread #71
Thread #72
Thread #73
Thread #74
Thread #75
Thread #76
Thread #77
Thread #78
Thread #79
Thread #80
Thread #81
Thread #82
Thread #83
Thread #84
THREAD #85
THREAD #86
Thread #87

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Delphi Suspect.jpg
    Delphi Suspect.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 27
  • Abby and Liberty 2 .jpg
    Abby and Liberty 2 .jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

This discussion was closed months ago because of all the violations of TOS. It was apparent that with no new news you all became bored and turned into frothing cannibals ripping the guts out of your fellow posters.

Let's review a bit here, shall we?

DO NOT POST RANDOM PICTURES OF PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE THE PERP.

THERE ARE NO SUSPECTS IN THIS CASE. PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANY PEOPLE FROM THE PAST THAT WERE QUESTIONED BY THE POLICE.
NO SUSPECTS, NO ACCUSING ANYONE OF THE CRIME.

If you feel you have a legitimate tip for the police CLICK HERE for the tipline and more info.

Please remember if someone attacks you please hit the "report" button in the lower lefthand corner of the post and follow instructions. Do not reply, Do not quote.

Keep on topic.

Be nice to each other. I know the boys think the girls have cooties and the girls think the boys smell funny but let's put aside our differences and get along, please.

I'm sure I will have more reminders later.

Tricia

I’m unable to imbed this top HLN video but about at 1:10 Sgt Holeman discusses why more of Libby’s video/audio is not being released, to protect the integrity of the investigation but also out of respect for the families, not publicizing the last moments of these girls lives. He also doesn’t think the killer knew Libby’s phone was recording.

HLN
“Who liked Abby and Libby?”
BBM
I missed the HLN segment but from your post it sounds like the phone was recording the whole time. How horrifying for those who did hear it. But it sounds like this was a swift as some here have thought.

Yes! I thought that was a very strange thing to say and he kept repeating it, like he was mulling it over in his mind. He also said other officers thought the same thing. Very weird thing to say.
Have they interviewed him? Was he on the force at one time? Has he spoken publicly? Where do they know his voice from?

Last edited:
Yes! I thought that was a very strange thing to say and he kept repeating it, like he was mulling it over in his mind. He also said other officers thought the same thing. Very weird thing to say.
They have heard his voice on the audio saying more than "down the hill" imo.
I do think they have a pretty good idea who he is and are waiting for that one final tip.

Have they interviewed him? Was he on the force at one time? Has he spoken publicly? Where do they know his voice from?
They have heard his voice on the audio saying more than "down the hill" imo.
I do think they have a pretty good idea who he is and are waiting for that one final tip.
I really am starting to think it’s not really a tip but rather that one final forensics piece that as they said ties it all together.

I really am starting to think it’s not really a tip but rather that one final forensics piece that as they said ties it all together.

I think it’s possible they have a suspect that has provided a “supposedly” airtight alibi. Therefore they don’t have probable cause to collect the dna sample they need for an arrest. jmoo

Perhaps he hasn’t been caught because he travelled a fair distance to get to this hunting grounds.

And/or, he could have enough of a conscience to where he offed himself?

Amateur opinion and speculation

Hi rosesfromangels.

I think it’s entirely possible he pulled an Israel Keyes, traveling a fair distance. Of course we’ve talked about this before.

As to your second paragraph, IMO absolutely no way in hell this guy has had too much of a conscience and has offed himself. He is the absolute polar opposite of this, moo, having the brazenness (for lack of a better term) to begin with to do what he did.

This does bring up a good question, have any SKs (let’s assume SK for a moment, for discussion’s sake) offed themselves? And if so out of guilt? See to me, “conscience” and “BG” just don’t go together in the same sentence.

—-

I wonder if BG is sweating in his boots.....expecting to be discovered any moment.
Or does he think he's outsmarted all the experts?

Hi KK,

Jumping off this, I don’t think he can control himself.

He must have done soooomething in the past two years (or he will again).

How common would a 2 year cool off period be?

They say some go long periods...

Does anyone have an example of a SK (again for discussion purposes; I think we can assume this might not be his first rodeo) who went several years in cool off?

Last edited:
Any chance in your guys’ opinion that BG could be Hispanic (even though the FBI poster says that the photo and sketch are that of a white male)?
Sketch looks very Caucasian to me, and that prominent nose that reminds me of someone who drinks too much and has broken capillaries.
That nose...

Hi rosesfromangels.

I think it’s entirely possible he pulled an Israel Keyes, traveling a fair distance. Of course we’ve talked about this before.

As to your second paragraph, IMO absolutely no way in hell this guy has had too much of a conscience and has offed himself. He is the absolute polar opposite of this, moo, having the brazenness (for lack of a better term) to begin with to do what he did.

This does bring up a good question, have any SKs (let’s assume SK for a moment, for discussion’s sake) offed themselves? And if so out of guilt? See to me, “conscience” and “BG” just don’t go together in the same sentence.

—-

Hi KK,

Jumping off this, I don’t think he can control himself.

He must have done soooomething in the past two years (or he will again).

How common would a 2 year cool off period be?

They say some go long periods...

Does anyone have an example of a SK (again for discussion purposes; I think we can assume this might not be his first rodeo) who went several years in cool off?

***BTK killer went years (had kids, worked etc)

I haven’t watched the segment of HLN where Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says he “knows that voice”. But that same phrase was used before to demonstrate a thought process in the makings of a potentially valuable tip that should be forwarded.

So my question - is it certain Leazenby said he “knew that voice” or did he repeat a similar plea as made earlier by ex-prosecutor Ives?

Mar/17
“If you see that picture and you hear that voice, and you’re going to call in a tip, explain why,” urged Ives. “’I’ve seen him wear those clothes, I know the way he walks, I know that combination of clothing, I know that voice, I know something about him.’....”
Prosecutor says cops likely have met Delphi killer or received crucial tip due to scope of probe

Last edited:
I haven’t watched the segment of HLN where Sheriff Tobe Leazenby says he “knows that voice”. But that same phrase was used before to demonstrate a thought process in the makings of a potentially valuable tip that should be forwarded.

So my question - is it certain Leazenby said he “knew that voice” or did he repeat a similar plea as made earlier by ex-prosecutor Ives?

Mar/17
“If you see that picture and you hear that voice, and you’re going to call in a tip, explain why,” urged Ives. “’I’ve seen him wear those clothes, I know the way he walks, I know that combination of clothing, I know that voice, I know something about him.’....”
Prosecutor says cops likely have met Delphi killer or received crucial tip due to scope of probe

I don’t think he really knows the voice. I will be surprised if BG was on law enforcements radar when he is caught but who knows for sure.

Continuing to follow... things that strike me now...

The reenactments I've seen have the girls going off the south end of the bridge.

Given LE and others saying they are wrong... my first thought that crossing a stream would have been very risky for BG... that maybe it was like my initial thought: he comes across the bridge to the girls as seen in the video, he then continues on into the woods.. it freaks the girls out, who slowly walk back to the north across the bridge. He re-emerges from the south end woods and makes his way hastily towards them. She turns the video on again and puts it in her pocket. He catches them at the north end of the bridge, then pulls a weapon and forces them to the right, along the side of the hill about 1/4 mile to the place where he says "down the hill" which is where the girls were found deceased in the flat area down near the creek.

That would be the least risk move by BG.

God help those poor girls souls for what he did to them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member