Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #102

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janesmith787

janesmith787 Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, Snapchat is linked to your phone # and sends a verification text. So when I log out of mine, and can’t remember my password..it sends a verification text to my phone and I have to enter that code. I could be wrong, but 98% sure you can’t hack someone else’s account or login with their info unless you type in the verification code sent to that phone.

2. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

Yeah...he is very likely bald or close-cropped currently...or maybe his hair looks darker now...

But you can't change that chin.....

x_files, Laura60, 8paws and 8 others like this.
  3. Rocky1

Rocky1 Well-Known Member

I agree. I believe Carter is bluffing. The State Police are all over the place.
    Carter said they have his DNA, another Sargent says they can't comment on any DNA.
    The State Police say chances are he has a family, yet lists his age between 18-40. I could have guessed that without seeing any photo because that's the age range that most criminals are period. Chances are an 18 year old isn't going to have a family.
    Carter claims he may be in the room, yet when asked about that later when interviewed by many MSM outlets, he says "well if he wasn't in the room, he was close by." What's "close by?" At the local McDonalds? 20 miles away sitting in his house? The truth is, he had no clue where he was, IMO.
    The State said because he used the word "guy" that means he may work with kids? Tons of people use that word today in referencing both men and women. If someone walks into a room with more than one person, chances are they'll say "hey guys." How many You Tube videos start out with "Hey Guys?" Does that mean that every person that makes You Tube videos works with kids? I don't get the connection.
    JMO but, I don't think that calling a press conference to say they had new and important information was the reason for calling the PC at all. To me, hearing "guys" didn't do anything that would help solve this case. I believe they did it because they are frustrated they haven't solved this case yet, and they did that to stir the pot in hopes to keep everyones interest alive, and in return they will get a tip that will solve this case, and to keep the pressure on this guy.

4. pepper 34

pepper 34 Well-Known Member

Look at the distances between where the girls and BG crossed the creek and the bridge... both north and sound ends along with the entire expanse of the bridge. No need to measure because you can imagine the "tiny size" of a person who would be standing on the bridge to gain perspective. Figure in the sounds of the creek water flowing constantly... no, I can't imagine anyone would have heard anyone crossing the creek.

Attached Files:

5. CCJD

CCJD Well-Known Member

It may have been something as innocuous as thinking they should get off the bridge before he caught up to them simply because of space limitations. Standard width of the railroad ties between the rails is 4ft, 8.5 in. That's not real wide, they're 63 ft up in the air and a 3rd person coming closer. Could be that at that point, they weren't suspicious of him at all but just thinking of bridge safety.

Railroad Track Facts… Construction, Safety and More.

anonymess, GoBuckeyes, 8paws and 9 others like this.
  6. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

We are moving to a new thread.. [​IMG] to transport to the new thread. This thread will close in 10 minutes.

8paws, zencompass, travelbug and 6 others like this.
  7. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

Thank you for the image. It’s been a verrrry long time since I even looked at the area surrounding the bridge.
    Are there any trails on the side of the creek near where the girls were found?
    I do live in a heavily forested area, near a river & a lake. Sound does carry very well (even near the river) when there are no leaves on the trees.
    MOO

8. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

Actually just tested logging into my SC account from another device and it worked just fine. It’s not something I had actually done before, but the kiddo/friend did it. Had to see for myself and no verification code needed. If you forget your password it does send a code.

Also, just to see how easy it was to create a fake account I made one. Took maybe a minute and it’s not tied to my phone. I didn’t write the gibberish I put for the name down, but it looked like first name firnfifjrnv last name efnjvijtr. SC scares me. It’s cool and fun I guess, but the wrong person using it for bad things can do a lot. Not saying that’s what happened with this case - just thinking in general.

9. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

Cute. : )

foxbluff, zencompass, 8paws and 8 others like this.
  10. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

Me too

susiQ, Backstroke10 and DancingMuse like this.
  11. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.