Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a bit OT but still relevant. I was watching a new documentary on Netflix called "The Great Hack". It's all about how big companies and government too use data mining to influence all sorts of things. Made me think more about how individuals could also use the massive social media footprint of people to influence individuals, especially young ones. Rethinking a lot of what could have possibly occurred with the Delphi girls online prior to the murders. It's all such a web of deceit out there, along with the good. AJMO
Data mining is getting more and more use. As an auditor I saw a co-worker identify a possible red flag in a financial history file and use data mining to uncover multiple cases of fraud.

perhaps poppers. I think he may be impotent, so something like poppers might make sense. or maybe, what if he has exercise intolerance, to go along with the possible nerve damage in his legs. Did he use some 02 support for the hike?

I just had another random thought while thinking about the super creepy 1986 movie "Blue Velvet". In the movie, the Perp, played by Dennis Hopper inhaled nitrous oxide to enhance his sexual perpetration. As random a thought as this is, could the Perp in this case have been huffing something to create a similar effect?

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
At first I thought it was just the one leg he was moving differently, but now I think he lifts both legs, possibly to different degrees, higher than necessary.

I notice almost a favoring of his left leg in the way he was walking but with only minimal frames to view it could just be him traversing that tricky bridge.

my theory is that partial or total impotence (caused by the same issue that impacted his leg function) has impacted his young adult relationships and led to a break up that was recent at the time of the murders. having no coping skills and serious behavioral and anger/entitlement problems, he dealt with the ending of this relationship by lashing out at those he did have power over - younger children. His victims' ages may or may not have symbolic meaning for events that occurred in his own life, that possibly led to his impotence. Maybe age 13-14 was the last time he could "perform" completely. Maybe it's attached to whatever he has in the front of his coat that appears tall and cylindrical or rectangular (O2 tank/pack?).

this is all speculation.

ETA - I will also say that whatever he has around his mouth and neck is making it appear that he has a goatee/mustache and scarf in some frames. I think it's something else that goes around the whole mouth and extends down in front of his neck. It blocks his chin that LE has stated is very long and disproportionate to his face.

Interesting, the use of the word impotent has been brought up twice in the last 24 hours.

Last edited:
Planted by the killer, perhaps to frame someone else for the killing, or just lead the investigation in the wrong direction? JMO

Yeah well that’s not how it works. If you’ve just killed two people you are not in a frame of mind to be planting evidence to frame other people. I’ve never heard of such a thing except in poorly written mystery novels.

Yeah well that’s not how it works. If you’ve just killed two people you are not in a frame of mind to be planting evidence to frame other people. I’ve never heard of such a thing except in poorly written mystery novels.
Falcon, you have a trained eye. What is that thing under his nose/ in his mouth?

If he had such a visible oxygen supply, gas mask, whatever on his face then why in the world would LE not use that in the description? Surely that would narrow down the suspects...If regular Joes could spot it in an "enhanced" image then surely LE saw it when it was professionally manipulated.

If this guy had been wearing a respirator, mask, portable oxygen, or was rolling a tank across an 850-ft railroad trestle in a public park, my guess is that such a wild and distinctive detail would have been noticed and mentioned. I also find myself flummoxed at the subsequent speculation about impotence; there's a rabbit hole even Alice would find farfetched to surmise, I think.

Concurrently, if he's on an oxygen tank and is able to not only hike that bridge trail, but also abduct and murder two healthy young teenage girls and get away in such a short span of time -- then he can probably also jump tall buildings in a single bound, lift elephants with his pinky, and fly.

Possible Reasons for keeping DNA quiet:

1) They may have connected his DNA to other unsolved cases, either in Indiana or other states. Possible SK. "Don't terrify the public ".
2) The DNA may be such that some characteristics of the DNA may be carried by only a tiny percentage of people (i.e. a gene for albinoism or whatever), that substantially narrows a suspect pool. A suspect or suspect's family may be aware he carries a rare gene. If the family is not aware, why tip them off as LE builds a slam-dunk case? If they are aware, then DEFINITELY don't tip the suspect and/or his family off.
It is also now possible to narrow down DNA from identical twins, by examining more ( a longer length) of a strand of DNA from both twins.
3) They have narrowed the DNA down to a specific (large) family and are slowly eliminating the males as possible suspects.

I think Nr 3 could be the case. And it is probably “not very good” DNA, or just mitochondrial DNA alone.

I don’t think he is a SK yet. I think the LE has the time, specifically because BG knows he is being watched.

I was even thinking, what if the perp placed someone’s item intentionally? A hair, a pen.

I would agree it's probably clothing, except that there is a large object concealed inside his coat that appears rectangular or cylindrical. It may not have anything to do with the object around his mouth, or it could be a portable hiking 02 pack used in high altitude climbing. People with COPD or other respiratory/heart conditions use these for regular hiking. Just bc you need 02 doesn't mean you are frail and elderly or bedridden. There are plenty of active, disabled people out there who only need extra o2 under certain circumstances of exertion. If this is the case, he may not have had the mask on his face until he began the fast crossing of the bridge.
And it may be an investigative tactic to not disclose it to the public.

https://www.inogen.com/product/g3-b...MIrZ_Y1ovW4wIVJRh9Ch05DAuyEAQYAiABEgJhHPD_BwE

OxyGo FIT Backpack

High Altitude Hiking – How Oxygen Therapy Will Help Reach the Summit

It just looks like clothing to me. Layered clothing during a violent crime to prevent transfer of dna.

Last edited:
At first I thought it was just the one leg he was moving differently, but now I think he lifts both legs, possibly to different degrees, higher than necessary.

Given the height of the bridge, I believe that IRL he walks just fine. And he was able to escape fast, so his agility is beyond questions. However, his gait is odd, and it should not be. Hence I wonder that he does it internationally, or maybe not quite intentionally, but it is more “in his head”.

Given the height of the bridge, I believe that IRL he walks just fine. And he was able to escape fast, so his agility is beyond questions. However, his gait is odd, and it should not be. Hence I wonder that he does it internationally, or maybe not quite intentionally, but it is more “in his head”.
So I get that his gait looks strange in the video, but if his gait was what LE wanted us to focus on, than I feel that's what they would have said. Instead they specified not to.

I would agree it's probably clothing, except that there is a large object concealed inside his coat that appears rectangular or cylindrical. It may not have anything to do with the object around his mouth, or it could be a portable hiking 02 pack used in high altitude climbing. People with COPD or other respiratory/heart conditions use these for regular hiking. Just bc you need 02 doesn't mean you are frail and elderly or bedridden. There are plenty of active, disabled people out there who only need extra o2 under certain circumstances of exertion. If this is the case, he may not have had the mask on his face until he began the fast crossing of the bridge.
And it may be an investigative tactic to not disclose it to the public.

https://www.inogen.com/product/g3-b...MIrZ_Y1ovW4wIVJRh9Ch05DAuyEAQYAiABEgJhHPD_BwE

OxyGo FIT Backpack

High Altitude Hiking – How Oxygen Therapy Will Help Reach the Summit
Per my post upthread, I was wondering if he was huffing something to get stimulated.

Alternatively, it could be an asthma inhaler, but it looks bigger than that, unless the pixelation is just tricking me in to seeing something that isn’t there.

Amateur opinion and speculation

he appears to lift both his feet at least 4 inches above the walking surface. this is strange and could be considered a "mannerism" as opposed to gait, although technically it is his gait. they said he is not walking normally bc of the bridge ties and not to focus on that, but to notice his mannerism. clear as mud, again.

try walking like this - it is unnatural and requires intention. it is as if he is stepping over obstacles when that is not the issue with that bridge - it's more about stepping where there are sturdy boards.

So I get that his gait looks strange in the video, but if his gait was what LE wanted us to focus on, than I feel that's what they would have said. Instead they specified not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021