Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #110

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19

delphi-suspect-sketch-ht-jef-190422_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #90 Thread #91 Thread #92 Thread #93 Thread #94 Thread #95 Thread #96 Thread #97 Thread #98 Thread #99 Thread #100 Thread #101 Thread #102 Thread #103 Thread #104 Thread #105 Thread #106 Thread #107 Thread #108 Thread #109

Link to Media Maps & Timelines *No Discussion*
Link to Media Maps & Timelines #2 *No Discussion*

IMAGE Discussion Thread

Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a lot to discuss in the Delphi case with all the very big developments.

We have a very strong rule on Websleuths. Do not ask someone to PM you on a discussion thread. Why? You saw what happens on this thread. The thread was almost taken over by people saying "PM ME PM ME". We couldn't keep up with removing the posts.
If you want someone to PM you then what you do is you PRIVATE MESSAGE THEM FIRST and ask them whatever.

You do not stop the whole discussion and ask someone to PM you.

We will be giving long time-outs to anyone who says they have the information they can only share in PM's or words to that effect.

We call that "baiting" and it makes me crazy. It is so frustrating to try and get things under control when someone recklessly posts a cryptic post creating a frenzy of posts asking to be PM'd.
Please be mindful of our rules.
Thank you,
Tricia

Let's say the witness to BG being on Freedom Bridge at 3:02 is ACTUALLY BG. He knows he has been seen so puts out his account of seeing BG (wearing blue coat,hoodie, hat, scarf, etc) and says he definitely did not have blue eyes and had reddish brown hair. Maybe even helps LE with original sketch. Obviously if this guy is BG he will have changed the upper part of his clothing and appeared different to others there. Him being a witness changes how he is perceived. But now LE says in last conference 'you didn't think we would change the course of the investigation' and 'he has likely already been interviewed by LE' also 'hiding in plain sight.' Also said they had important info right at the beginning. Just a thought.

If this is the case, he really doesn't have an alibi. He was probably seen and recognized and knew he had to account for being there. That would mean a local if he was worried about being recognized or knew he already was. If he said he was not there and a witness put him there they would question him further. By being a witness (and the only one who knew for sure beside Libby and Abby what BG was wearing during the crime) he made the videotaped BG a separate person from himself. The video agreed with his description. He left the scene in different clothes and not disguised by a hoodie or hat etc. hence the 2nd sketch. They put so much time into first sketch because they thought they had an eyewitness when in reality, it was BG all along without his disguise. Crazy thought, but it fits with last press conference comments.

DBM Post made it over!

Last edited:

Reposting the GH video that discusses BG leaving via cemetery at 15 minute timestamp.

Let's say the witness to BG being on Freedom Bridge at 3:02 is ACTUALLY BG. He knows he has been seen so puts out his account of seeing BG (wearing blue coat,hoodie, hat, scarf, etc) and says he definitely did not have blue eyes and had reddish brown hair. Maybe even helps LE with original sketch. Obviously if this guy is BG he will have changed the upper part of his clothing and appeared different to others there. Him being a witness changes how he is perceived. But now LE says in last conference 'you didn't think we would change the course of the investigation' and 'he has likely already been interviewed by LE' also 'hiding in plain sight.' Also said they had important info right at the beginning. Just a thought.

If this is the case, he really doesn't have an alibi. He was probably seen and recognized and knew he had to account for being there. That would mean a local if he was worried about being recognized or knew he already was. If he said he was not there and a witness put him there they would question him further. By being a witness (and the only one who knew for sure beside Libby and Abby what BG was wearing during the crime) he made the videotaped BG a separate person from himself. The video agreed with his description. He left the scene in different clothes and not disguised by a hoodie or hat etc. hence the 2nd sketch. They put so much time into first sketch because they thought they had an eyewitness when in reality, it was BG all along without his disguise. Crazy thought, but it fits with last press conference comments.

Do you think police would fall for a rank amateur stunt like describing the assailant like that?

So then they know who he is and just need to show his mugshot to other witnesses or put him in a lineup/take his DNA/check his alibi etc. Hope this is what is happening.

Back to height issue... sounds like we are looking for a short man... shouldn’t that help? Even if FBI was off on weight due to baggie clothes, they should have technology to accurately estimate the height based on the video. I’d think 5’6-5’8 would eliminate quite a few suspects. I guess one exception would be if BG was under 18 at time of murders & was still growing.

I don’t have the link, but I’m quoting someone from last thread who said this was MSM from 4/19.

“According to an FBI description, the suspect weighs between 180 and 200 pounds and stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inchestall. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie at the time of the killings.”

Maps with measurements. Since I don't know exact routes and terrain, these are only estimates. It takes approx. 30 min to hike a mile, and there are 5280 feet in a mile. Again, times are approximate.

M1 - ~ 3 min. From south end of bridge, across creek via sandbar to the CS

M2 - ~11 min. From south end of the bridge, back across bridge, and through the woods to CS

M3 - ~30 min. From CPS lot along trail to south end of bridge

M4 - ~12 min. From cemetery through the woods to north end of bridge and then across

M5 - ~3 min. From CS to cemetery

Are there other routes anyone wants measured?

Attachments

• M1.JPG
    M1.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 34
  • M2.JPG
    M2.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 35
  • M3.JPG
    M3.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 31
  • M4.JPG
    M4.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 31
  • M5.JPG
    M5.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 32
Back to height issue... sounds like we are looking for a short man... shouldn’t that help? Even if FBI was off on weight due to baggie clothes, they should have technology to accurately estimate the height based on the video. I’d think 5’6-5’8 would eliminate quite a few suspects. I guess one exception would be if BG was under 18 at time of murders & was still growing.

I don’t have the link, but I’m quoting someone from last thread who said this was MSM from 4/19.

“According to an FBI description, the suspect weighs between 180 and 200 pounds and stands between 5 feet, 6 inches tall and 5 feet, 8 inchestall. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket or coat and a hoodie at the time of the killings.”

If that's accurate he is really overweight.

I think this is accurate. There are things we cannot discuss here (scanner info, non-MSM witness statements) that virtually confirms the identity of BG, and the likely fact that his family (father IMO) is blindly covering for him.

I will also say that I think the crime was very planned, but the escape was not. Like a true personality disordered person, I think this person did not consider risk to himself and assumed he'd escape unnoticed, simply out of hubris. I think this is how he has been identified and will be caught.

So then they know who he is and just need to show his mugshot to other witnesses or put him in a lineup/take his DNA/check his alibi etc. Hope this is what is happening.

Means they have no DNA then.
Also, police have they have said they have enough evidence if they can find individual.
I always wonder what that evidence could be? it has been described as an item.

I think this is accurate. There are things we cannot discuss here (scanner info, non-MSM witness statements) that virtually confirms the identity of BG, and the likely fact that his family (father IMO) is blindly covering for him.

I will also say that I think the crime was very planned, but the escape was not. Like a true personality disordered person, I think this person did not consider risk to himself and assumed he'd escape unnoticed, simply out of hubris. I think this is how he has been identified and will be caught.
100% agree

Maps with measurements. Since I don't know exact routes and terrain, these are only estimates. It takes approx. 30 min to hike a mile, and there are 5280 feet in a mile. Again, times are approximate.

M1 - ~ 3 min. From south end of bridge, across creek via sandbar to the CS

M2 - ~11 min. From south end of the bridge, back across bridge, and through the woods to CS

M3 - ~30 min. From CPS lot along trail to south end of bridge

M4 - ~12 min. From cemetery through the woods to north end of bridge and then across

M5 - ~3 min. From CS to cemetery

Are there other routes anyone wants measured?
Great maps. Like your new moniker too. :)

Maybe one more route, from cemetery along 300N and past FB to CPS .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500