Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody ever wonder what BG is thinking or how he might feel? I wonder if he feels happy and proud or if he feels ashamed and scared.
He thinks he's smart. He's not.
He knows people see right through him. He lives in a delusional state of mind.
He lives his life scared. He is weak.

Last edited:
That's such a good question. Especially since he's probably reading these.

I think this is a game to him, one where his freedom and life is at stake. He watches and reads about the crime like he watches sports, but he can't compartmentalize the murder of two girls the same way.

He drinks to make the anxiety go away. He has friends who he feels safe around, and they drink and get high. They don't ask about the case, or mention it around him.

When he wakes up in the morning and realizes that it hasn't gone away, the anxiety comes back. He thinks he can keep it together. He's confident he can get on with his life and be a productive member of society. It was a mistake to act on his urges back then, he knows that now.

He reads about new scientific techniques for acquiring DNA evidence from a single strand of hair. He watches his friends' social media accounts. He has anonymous accounts, and actually takes part in discussion about the case. His comments on Reddit always point away from himself, but they are close, and the anxiety is bad.

But he can handle it. They can't touch him.
Why do you think they can't touch him?

lots of interesting posts everyone!:)

the random attack v's targeted.

those around libby and abby are of the understanding it suddenly came up the urge to head out to the trial.
so the meeting likely wasn't planned well ahead of time or the girls would have left clues as they had to get an adult to get them there. seemed from Kelsi's perspective a bit sudden.

what if BG was out there and he messaged libby to meet?

my gut instinct by all carroll county cops haven't said and the deliberate confusion in all that they have said ....they know who it is and it was targeted.
Snipped and bbm

Your last statement expresses exactly where I'm at, at the moment.

As to your other observation, this has been discussed here and is not beyond the realm of possibility. Libby was active on social media and utilized apps that are difficult to track in some cases as well as allowing users to remain anonymous and/or putting on a fake identity. With regard to the trip to the bridge being sudden, that's debatable. Had Libby been in contact with someone older over previous weeks, knew full well her family would not approve of her meeting a stranger from "on-line" and was she messaging him all the while hoping "someone" would agree to take her there, them not knowing why she wanted to go. Fourteen year old girls can get pretty creative when they want to manipulate a situation. I suspect, had it not worked out that day, it would have happened on another.

With regard to the actual motive, I'll leave that alone, although I'll admit I don't believe it was SA.

All JMHO.

This is all very possible.

I think another possibility is that he's easily moved on from that day and just hopes he's never caught. He might even blame the girls for making him do it. For self-preservation he likely follows the case, but it's possible he doesn't participate online at all.

Another option is that he's done it before, has done it since, and/or will do it again.
I think he absolutely follows online. Contributing to the point of having to manage and reel in his antics. LE also knows he is watching. He won't admit it but he needs to hear what others think. He follows so much that it's become a cocky game for him that satisfies the weaknesses inside him.
MOO

I was answering with my opinion but fact is LE have said he is familiar with Delphi. You said "IDK how he is walking like he is etc" so I was just responding. Someone posted the other day about a couple being at the bridge for four hours and not seeing anyone else so it is possible he has not been seen before, when he has visited, or he is disguised.
What I love about LE is they have held true to keeping what they know close to the vest. They have witnesses, they have video, they have DNA, imagine what else they have that we don't know about.
Today is the day.

Snipped and bbm

As to your other observation, this has been discussed here and is not beyond the realm of possibility. Libby was active on social media and utilized apps that are difficult to track in some cases as well as allowing users to remain anonymous and/or putting on a fake identity. With regard to the trip to the bridge being sudden, that's debatable. Had Libby been in contact with someone older over previous weeks, knew full well her family would not approve of her meeting a stranger from "on-line" and was she messaging him all the while hoping "someone" would agree to take her there, them not knowing why she wanted to go. Fourteen year old girls can get pretty creative when they want to manipulate a situation. I suspect, had it not worked out that day, it would have happened on another.

With regard to the actual motive, I'll leave that alone, although I'll admit I don't believe it was SA.

All JMHO.
apologies for my *trials meant **trails lol can't edit now. brainfart sorry!

yeah totally susi
we were all innocent but inquisitive growing girls once upon a time!:)

when they had to rely on others to get them out there I think they started hatching a plan immediately I just don't think they would be mature enough to'sit' on it if they indeed had made plans to meet someone or maybe a group( they thought)....to leave it to last minute guaranteeing a ride.
does that make sense?
its like bidding on something on ebay.....it takes practise to keep your nerve to the very last second to bid!
there the things that teenagers lack. if they had a plan to meet someone just my opinion only but from that second they would have been trying to organise around that.

moo

Yes, that. Not that he did anything, just that he was there and in their path to go back. Prior to this when he was there - IF he was there previously - he probably didn't even rate a second glance or thought from anyone else on the trail. He blended in, he was anonymous and unremarkable. IOW, hidden in plain sight.

Agree.

I do go back and forth between - is BG a societal outcast and a nobody (anonymous/unremarkable) or is he a respected member of society. One you don’t notice and the other their public persona is such that if you actually suspected them you would dismiss it because of their standing. Either way he blends and can hide in plain sight.

Snipped and bbm

All JMHO.

Teens can definitely be very creative especially when SM is involved and there were a lot of known SM accounts. I won’t go on a SM tangent again because the ones who “get it” get it. I believe that you do. Also, thoroughly explaining it puts things out there that do need to be out there.

I was so excited to see all these new members sign up at the same time, but they also seem to take breaks at the same time too to keep their discussion going. Where'd everyone go?:(

:) I'm here! Reading up on stuff.

If the perp was at that April presser, or listening in, or watched it otherwise, it could easily have driven him in to a more reclusive state. Unless he is dead, I suspect he will act again.

I also think there are those who know the murderer in this case, they simply will not come forward, for various possible reasons, self preservation, protecting family, status, income, wealth and such.

That wee bit of conscience spoken of, that the murderer supposedly hangs on to, by a thread....possibly he will submit to the will of the Heavens, and turn him self in.

Strange how there can be a photo, a video, a voice, and yet this man still walks free, isn't it?

:) I'm here! Reading up on stuff.

If the perp was at that April presser, or listening in, or watched it otherwise, it could easily have driven him in to a more reclusive state. Unless he is dead, I suspect he will act again.

I also think there are those who know the murderer in this case, they simply will not come forward, for various possible reasons, self preservation, protecting family, status, income, wealth and such.

That wee bit of conscience spoken of, that the murderer supposedly hangs on to, by a thread....possibly he will submit to the will of the Heavens, and turn him self in.

Strange how there can be a photo, a video, a voice, and yet this man still walks free, isn't it?
I don't think it's strange. I've followed other cases where LE took their time to make the arrest to ensure as best as they can for a conviction. Indiana is a death penalty state correct??

He thinks he's smart. He's not.
He knows people see right through him. He lives in a delusional state of mind.
He lives his life scared. He is weak.

If he were dumb and people saw right through him, he would be in cuffs right now.

Im not suggesting he is a criminal mastermind....but he killed in broad daylight, in public....and has gotten away with it. He's lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaye 502