Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #116

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

I felt that way forever, but now I just don’t know. What if it was someone they did know in passing (janitor, softball coach from a different school district, something along those lines) but they did not know his name? The other possibility (someone mentioned BG could have had nylon stalking over his face) is that BG was disguised well enough the girls would not recognize him.
    I believe that Libby’s cell phone stopped recording (it was also mentioned that DG had tried calling Libby & that may have forced the recording to stop), before they realized who BG was. Therefore, no name would be on that recording.
    MOO

MJPeony, Rural_PC, Charlot123 and 4 others like this.

2. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Can LE legally withold the COD from family? Aren't the immediate family, the parents of a child, entitled by law to know the COD of a minor child? Not the specifics of the crime but what caused death. It's their lawful right to know, is it not?

taximama24, Charlot123 and PezCandy like this.
  3. PezCandy

PezCandy With brave wings she flys

Not necessarily entitled by law (maybe depends on that state tho), this involved minors which makes it even more delicate of a case, and the COD, for prosecution and court purposes they sometimes don’t even release that info to the family until the case goes to discovery in court.

4. somequestions

somequestions Well-Known Member

I think we all have different opinions about how we view the evidence. I even think it was not the bridge guy himself that Liberty German found strange, but his movements on the Monon High Bridge. I think this because of the distance where she started filming him(at least according to what has been released of the video).

And that makes me think the killer was already on the southeast side of the bridge and therefore did not approach from the where the girls were dropped off or from walking from the Freedom Bridge. He came up straight south on that road that leads to the meat factory. And he probably left the same way.

5. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

6. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.