Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

We were discussing the inconsistencies and the fact that words matter. There have been too many cooks in the kitchen involved in this case.

2. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

Yes. They really need one spokesperson, whether they personally agree or not.

3. Lovingeveryday

Lovingeveryday New Member

Totally random thought... are there any professions that not only require a thorough background check, but also DNA collection? I don’t know why, but I can’t shake the feeling that the perp is in a position of authority.

4. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

@JnRyan

Also on my To Do List:

Quotes for reference:

Carter

Holeman

Riley

Leazenby

—-

Or a “Wanna Be”...

Dishonorable discharge from the military maybe? Failed Police Academy?

(I know, same old, same old..)

O/T,
    I saw on Forensic Files the case of killer James Massey. My ears perked up because it was a dual homicide by an “old rickety bridge” and creek...I believe the episode was called “Pure Evil”. It was SO bad I had to turn it off.

“Creating a "profile" of a serial killer is part science and part intuition. The science involves studying criminals who have committed similar crimes, to see what characteristics they have in common. In a search for the killer of two teenagers in Texas, a behavioral profile led to a possible suspect - and hard science proved the profile was correct. Originally aired as Season 6, Episode 19.

"Forensic Files" Pure Evil (TV Episode 2001) - IMDb
    Jason Massey - Wikipedia

Jason Massey | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

•kill kit supplies mentioned at above links

I just found an an old message from our Late Great @Foxfire....Maybe it’s a clue? :)

(CUCKOO - don’t kill me)

—-

From @Foxfire

“TY..M24..

If you missed it: Naked Truth 48 Hours SC Serial killer http://tiucing.cbsepisode.us/48Hourse7.html

ETA: Well Darn. Link invalid. I’ll have to google. I wonder what case this is.

ETA2:

Ew! TK!! Wasn’t expecting that one, Foxy.

Excellent. I’ll go with that. He had an creepy Amazon list iirc. Kill supplies. AND he had multiple MOs. Well done.

Looking for reference on his Amazon list.

ETA3:

'Blacker than my soul': Alarming Amazon reviews linked to alleged S.C. killer

ETA4:
    Cuckoo. Going to take a break again from this case for a while. Let me know if something breaks.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    minazoe, zoricaj1, watcher9 and 6 others like this.
  5. Grateful4goose

Grateful4goose Member

Maybe to rule him out? When they go to trial, the Prosecution needs to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. Other possible suspects could create doubt among the jury, when evidence is questionable. I’m not an expert in this area; it just seems a lot of people were questioning if Etter was linked to this crime, so it seems important to rule him out (or in).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    ScumbagTrav, susiQ, watcher9 and 9 others like this.
  6. margarita25

Well, I know the FBI is disappointed that I can’t give my amateur profile without COD and details of the crime scene.

minazoe, zoricaj1, kc1023 and 14 others like this.
  7. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

I agree. There were discussions early on about no DNA and yes they have DNA by various authorities.

8. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Do any of you think the sketch situation could be because he wore a life like mask walking towards the girls in the video Liberty took and then law enforcement discovered that a previously discounted witness saw the cowards real face leaving the scene after he had taken his disguise off?

The main problem I have with this theory is I would think law enforcement would be seeking information about where the mask was sold. I wish we knew what the situation with the sketches was.

Ravenmoon, susiQ, watcher9 and 13 others like this.
  9. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

I think this is possible, and have for some time.

A skin-tight mask could have been part of his disguise.

JMO

minazoe, susiQ, watcher9 and 9 others like this.
  10. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO information changes along the way of investigations. They said the new information was due to those changes.

11. margarita25

This is very important to keep in mind that investigations are active and fluid, always subject to change. In the big picture, if something needs amending, well then this should be a good thing that the scope of the investigations and word to the public is updated accordingly.

ETA: thinking about @Foxfire’s post from above, TK also participated in dual victims. Same as Cheryl and Andy’s killer, Massey...

Theme here seems to be sadistic SK here when it comes to dual victims, particularly in a secluded setting, moo.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  12. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

kc1023, watcher9 and stephlovescheese like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.