Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19

delphi-suspect-sketch-ht-jef-190422_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #99 Thread #100 Thread #101 Thread #102 Thread #103 Thread #104 Thread #105 Thread #106 Thread #107 Thread #108 Thread #109 Thread #110 Thread #111 Thread #112 Thread #113 Thread #114 Thread #115 Thread #116

Link to Media Maps & Timelines *No Discussion*
Link to Media Maps & Timelines #2 *No Discussion*

IMAGE Discussion Thread

Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a lot to discuss in the Delphi case with all the very big developments.

We have a very strong rule on Websleuths. Do not ask someone to PM you on a discussion thread. Why? You saw what happens on this thread. The thread was almost taken over by people saying "PM ME PM ME". We couldn't keep up with removing the posts.
If you want someone to PM you then what you do is you PRIVATE MESSAGE THEM FIRST and ask them whatever.

You do not stop the whole discussion and ask someone to PM you.

We will be giving long time-outs to anyone who says they have the information they can only share in PM's or words to that effect.

We call that "baiting" and it makes me crazy. It is so frustrating to try and get things under control when someone recklessly posts a cryptic post creating a frenzy of posts asking to be PM'd.
Please be mindful of our rules.
Thank you,
Tricia

I still feel there were two people involved. And one, probably, was the instigator, but we don’t see him on the bridge. He is probably waiting downstairs. I also wonder if, contrary to everything being said, the girls went down the hill voluntarily. It is hard to control two strong girls going down that hill. It is very hard to go down that hill to start with. Something doesn’t match up in that story.

I think more of BG's voice could greatly help, have a chance to jog ears and memories.

Absolutely agree. But it's not merely voice as variable. Added audio snippets means vocabulary, inflection, emotion, pauses or lack thereof, transitions, etc.

Any numbers of possibilities. Law enforcement has no idea what might trigger something in a relative or friend. A tame word to law enforcement could be all the difference to the potential identifier.

It is beyond shameful that so much is being withheld. But again, we live in an era of fear. Since fear is so popular nobody is properly criticized for defaulting to it time and again, especially law enforcement. You've actually got citizens who are so brainwashed toward fear they approve and applaud of fear and restraint from higher ups. It shows in this thread and elsewhere where this type of crime is discussed.

When I watch true crime shows the overpowering variable is fear. So many murders are disgracefully undercharged and the perpetrator walks within scant years. The rationale? Fear from prosecutors. It makes me want to scream every time. You'll have one of them go on camera and say, "Well, we didn't have X therefore we were worried that one juror might hang the case..."

Blah. Blah. Blah. That prosecutor is essentially bragging about fear. Worst case scenario at the forefront of every thought. It is no different at Delphi. If I were a relative of one of those undercharged cases I would be in the district attorney's office every day. If you don't charge this case to deserved extreme I will be on every radio show and every television station and every newspaper. Throw away your misplaced fear. Have confidence in your employees and citizen jurors. Have faith in normalcy. Otherwise I can talk all day and I won't stop talking until the entire area understands what an overpowering wimp you are. Murder cases don't deserve prosecutorial wimps.

I didn’t know where to post this article - the study that is trying to link genetics (MAOA gene), neurodevelopmental issues and brain trauma, plus environmental issues - to serial killers and violent killers.

Since I am mostly here now, and the thread is moving slowly, I post it here. Pretty interesting.

(if there is a forum to move it to, feel free to point at it).

Neurodevelopmental and psychosocial risk factors in serial killers and mass murderers - ScienceDirect

The other study, from Vanderbilt University, linking brain trauma and acquired sociopathy. Interesting pictures of the brain. I always thought of temporal lobes being involved, but apparently, frontal lobes dysfunction is more prevalent in this group.
New Study Links Brain Injuries to "Acquired Sociopathy"

JMO I look and look at the stills from BG on the bridge and the action video. BG looks conpletely disjointed for lack of a better word. Why didn't LE just give us the whole video of him walking so we could maybe clearly recognize him? Was it because there is more in the video that they don't want us to see? I still believe that Abby was somewhere in there. Any thoughts?

My theory is that BG might be pretty recognizable, but he was not the only one, or maybe was sent to the bridge to fetch the girls. If, truly, there is little or no DNA, then whoever planned it might have thought of not even being seen with the girls. This is why they ask about the car, the drivers, they are trying to link BG to someone else, and so far, they haven’t found the information they needed.

I didn’t know where to post this article - the study that is trying to link genetics (MAOA gene), neurodevelopmental issues and brain trauma, plus environmental issues - to serial killers and violent killers.

Since I am mostly here now, and the thread is moving slowly, I post it here. Pretty interesting.

(if there is a forum to move it to, feel free to point at it).

Neurodevelopmental and psychosocial risk factors in serial killers and mass murderers - ScienceDirect

The other study, from Vanderbilt University, linking brain trauma and acquired sociopathy. Interesting pictures of the brain. I always thought of temporal lobes being involved, but apparently, frontal lobes dysfunction is more prevalent in this group.
New Study Links Brain Injuries to "Acquired Sociopathy"

This actually picks up our discussion from here:

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

ETA: Bringing forward some of my posts on the subject:

A Neuroscientist Uncovers A Dark Secret

“The criminal brain has always held a fascination for James Fallon. For nearly 20 years, the neuroscientist at the University of California-Irvine has studied the brains of psychopaths. He studies the biological basis for behavior, and one of his specialties is to try to figure out how a killer's brain differs from yours and mine.

About four years ago, Fallon made a startling discovery. It happened during a conversation with his then 88-year-old mother, Jenny, at a family barbecue.

"I said, 'Jim, why don't you find out about your father's relatives?' " Jenny Fallon recalls. "I think there were some cuckoos back there."

Fallon investigated.

"There's a whole lineage of very violent people -- killers," he says.

One of his direct great-grandfathers, Thomas Cornell, was hanged in 1667 for murdering his mother. That line of Cornells produced seven other alleged murderers, including Lizzy Borden. "Cousin Lizzy," as Fallon wryly calls her, was accused (and controversially acquitted) of killing her father and stepmother with an ax in Fall River, Mass., in 1882.”

Snip

“After learning his violent family history, he examined the images and compared them with the brains of psychopaths. His wife's scan was normal. His mother: normal. His siblings: normal. His children: normal.

"And I took a look at my own PET scan and saw something disturbing that I did not talk about," he says.

What he didn't want to reveal was that his orbital cortex looks inactive.

"If you look at the PET scan, I look just like one of those killers."”

Snip

“Fallon calls up another slide on his computer. It has a list of family members' names, and next to them, the results of the genotyping. Everyone in his family has the low-aggression variant of the MAO-A gene, except for one person.

"You see that? I'm 100 percent. I have the pattern, the risky pattern," he says, then pauses. "In a sense, I'm a born killer."”

—-

Can Your Genes Make You Kill?
“To save his life, his legal team took an unusual approach, never before admitted in a capital-murder case. They sent a sample of Waldroup’s blood to the molecular genetics lab at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. Lab techs there were told to look at a specific gene. Sure enough, they found Waldroup had a genetic variant on his X chromosome, one that coded the enzyme monoamine oxidase-A (MAOA).”

Snip

“Partly for this reason, the study of behavioural genetics remains a controversial topic, with disagreement not just over the science itself, but even more so about the therapeutic, societal and legal implications.

Too much might have been made too soon of early findings that made correlations between alleles of certain genes and tendencies to antisocial or criminal behaviour. Indeed, most researchers in the field were appalled by the decision of an Italian appeal court in 2009 to cut the sentence of a convicted murderer by one year on the grounds that he had a version of the MAOA gene, which has been linked to aggression and violence (Feresin, 2009). There is equal dismay over some US courts that went the other way and accepted genetic factors as evidence for the prosecution, leading to higher sentences on the basis that people with particular alleles cannot be cured and will remain a risk to society for longer.

“Taking genetic factors into account when sentencing is plain stupid, unless we are talking about something like Down's syndrome or some other syndrome that drastically reduces intelligence and executive functioning,” insisted Anthony Walsh from the Criminal Justice Department at Boise State University in Idaho, USA. “This is the kind of “genetic determinism” that liberals have worried themselves silly over. They just have to take one or two neuroscience and genetic classes to dispense with their ‘my genes/neurons' made me do it. Nothing relieves one of the obligation to behave civilized.””

EMBO Reports
The European Molecular Biology Organization
The psycho gene
Philip Hunter
The psycho gene

—-

ETA: @Charlot123 , it seems there is actually a WS thread for the article you posted here:

Research: Neurodevelopmental and psychosocial risk factors in serial killers and mass

Last edited:
I still feel there were two people involved. And one, probably, was the instigator, but we don’t see him on the bridge. He is probably waiting downstairs. I also wonder if, contrary to everything being said, the girls went down the hill voluntarily. It is hard to control two strong girls going down that hill. It is very hard to go down that hill to start with. Something doesn’t match up in that story.
Think of this senario. What if BG's choice of coercion was a knife. All he'd have to do is grab one of the girls, hold the knife on her threateningly and speak his orders. I believe both Abby or Libby would have obeyed for fear their friend would be hurt. They loved each other.

This actually picks up our discussion from here:

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

ETA: Bringing forward some of my posts on the subject:

“While reporting on criminal justice for The New York Times, journalist Fox Butterfield was in and out of prisons a lot. One thing he saw struck him. “In a number of places I visited there were fathers and sons in the same cell,” he said. “I was really taken by this, and I started writing about how crime runs in the families.”

Snip

“This fits with the research, Butterfield added. “I kept stumbling across these studies,” he said, “showing these incredibly high rates of crime being passed down through families.” For years, scholars have studied risk factors for crime, including poverty, lack of education, and growing up in dangerous neighborhoods, but, said Butterfield, “all kids start out their lives within their family.””

—-

Now, FTR, of course not all people who have criminals in their families or are raised by criminals take the same course. Many want to be just the opposite, MOO.

—-

Back to the studies (interesting stuff, imo)...

“This intergenerational transmission of violence was first documented in the 1940s when a husband-and-wife team at Harvard Law School foundthat two-thirds of boys in the Boston area sent by a court to a reformatory had a father who had been arrested; 45 percent also had a mother who had been arrested. And, in 2007, the Justice Department’s Bureau of Justice Statistics concluded that half of the roughly 800,000 parents behind bars have a close relative who has previously been incarcerated.”

When Crime Is a Family Affair

—-

A Neuroscientist Uncovers A Dark Secret

“The criminal brain has always held a fascination for James Fallon. For nearly 20 years, the neuroscientist at the University of California-Irvine has studied the brains of psychopaths. He studies the biological basis for behavior, and one of his specialties is to try to figure out how a killer's brain differs from yours and mine.

About four years ago, Fallon made a startling discovery. It happened during a conversation with his then 88-year-old mother, Jenny, at a family barbecue.

"I said, 'Jim, why don't you find out about your father's relatives?' " Jenny Fallon recalls. "I think there were some cuckoos back there."

Fallon investigated.

"There's a whole lineage of very violent people -- killers," he says.

One of his direct great-grandfathers, Thomas Cornell, was hanged in 1667 for murdering his mother. That line of Cornells produced seven other alleged murderers, including Lizzy Borden. "Cousin Lizzy," as Fallon wryly calls her, was accused (and controversially acquitted) of killing her father and stepmother with an ax in Fall River, Mass., in 1882.”

Snip

“After learning his violent family history, he examined the images and compared them with the brains of psychopaths. His wife's scan was normal. His mother: normal. His siblings: normal. His children: normal.

"And I took a look at my own PET scan and saw something disturbing that I did not talk about," he says.

What he didn't want to reveal was that his orbital cortex looks inactive.

"If you look at the PET scan, I look just like one of those killers."”

Snip

“Fallon calls up another slide on his computer. It has a list of family members' names, and next to them, the results of the genotyping. Everyone in his family has the low-aggression variant of the MAO-A gene, except for one person.

"You see that? I'm 100 percent. I have the pattern, the risky pattern," he says, then pauses. "In a sense, I'm a born killer."”
—-

Along the same lines as related to juveniles, from NCJRS.gov report (we have no idea how BG was raised or what kind of family he comes from. Just an article for some brain food for advocates, etc. If too off topic, please delete.)

“FOREWORD
The family is the fundamental building block of human society. Consequently, the foundation of our Nation is only as strong as America's families. There is much to be learned about the effects of family life on delinquency and crime. This report provides a good base for what is known and what is yet to be learned. I encourage those most directly involved in helping children reach adulthood to read this report with an eye to addressing these variables in their prevention and intervention efforts.
The role of the family in the prevention and treatment of juvenile delinquency has concerned the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) from our inception. The report you are about to read makes a major contribution to our understanding of this critical topic. It describes not only how parental supervision and other aspects of sound family life prevent delinquency, but also how the absence of parental involvement, or even negative parental influences, may promote its development.
The home is the natural school for children. It is certainly the first. Through bonding with their parents, children internalize the moral values that are likely to shape their future conduct. Accordingly, as the report observes, "Children who are rejected by their parents, grow up in homes with considerable conflict, and are inadequately supervised are at greatest risk of becoming delinquents."
Family Life addresses not only the family life of children who may commit juvenile offenses but the family life of adults who may commit criminal acts. It examines such intriguing questions as whether being married or being a parent reduces the likelihood of criminal activity and whether the family ties of prisoners assist their rehabilitation and return to the community.
The family is under siege. The chance that a child will reach adulthood raised by its first parents has never been lower. OJJDP is committed to strengthening the family, not simply to prevent delinquency, but also to protect the children of our Nation.
Gerald (Jerry) P. Regier Acting Administrator”

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/140517NCJRS.pdf

—-

I forgot to add the link source for the first article quoted in the above post:
How crime runs in families

Yeah I’ve really gone down a rabbit hole now, the role of family as related to criminal behavior has now led me further into the role of genes...posting a few snippets for those who may be interested in molecular biology as it potentially relates to criminal behavior and even some legal cases:

Can Your Genes Make You Kill?
“To save his life, his legal team took an unusual approach, never before admitted in a capital-murder case. They sent a sample of Waldroup’s blood to the molecular genetics lab at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. Lab techs there were told to look at a specific gene. Sure enough, they found Waldroup had a genetic variant on his X chromosome, one that coded the enzyme monoamine oxidase-A (MAOA).”

Snip

“Partly for this reason, the study of behavioural genetics remains a controversial topic, with disagreement not just over the science itself, but even more so about the therapeutic, societal and legal implications.

Too much might have been made too soon of early findings that made correlations between alleles of certain genes and tendencies to antisocial or criminal behaviour. Indeed, most researchers in the field were appalled by the decision of an Italian appeal court in 2009 to cut the sentence of a convicted murderer by one year on the grounds that he had a version of the MAOA gene, which has been linked to aggression and violence (Feresin, 2009). There is equal dismay over some US courts that went the other way and accepted genetic factors as evidence for the prosecution, leading to higher sentences on the basis that people with particular alleles cannot be cured and will remain a risk to society for longer.

“Taking genetic factors into account when sentencing is plain stupid, unless we are talking about something like Down's syndrome or some other syndrome that drastically reduces intelligence and executive functioning,” insisted Anthony Walsh from the Criminal Justice Department at Boise State University in Idaho, USA. “This is the kind of “genetic determinism” that liberals have worried themselves silly over. They just have to take one or two neuroscience and genetic classes to dispense with their ‘my genes/neurons' made me do it. Nothing relieves one of the obligation to behave civilized.””

EMBO Reports
The European Molecular Biology Organization
The psycho gene
Philip Hunter
The psycho gene

Thank you.

Super interesting.
I am curious to find out what prevented Fallon who had MAO-L version of the gene from becoming a criminal, in other words, what genes played the protective role.

Another interesting article hinting at the possibility between the degree of provocation and the aggressive response of MAO-L carriers. It took me a while to understand, but honestly, it would seem that the article described a certain type of a criminal. A fast thinker, and not without empathy, but very sensitive to rejection, and becoming very violent only at higher perceived level of threat/narcissistic injury.

Could the perp from Delphi could be of this type? He would fly under all the radars because at low provocation, he’d not behave in a violent way.

Describes one of my POIs to a T, but I don’t think it will end up being him.

Monoamine oxidase A gene (MAOA) predicts behavioral aggression following provocation

Last edited:
Absolutely agree. But it's not merely voice as variable. Added audio snippets means vocabulary, inflection, emotion, pauses or lack thereof, transitions, etc.

Any numbers of possibilities. Law enforcement has no idea what might trigger something in a relative or friend. A tame word to law enforcement could be all the difference to the potential identifier.

It is beyond shameful that so much is being withheld. But again, we live in an era of fear. Since fear is so popular nobody is properly criticized for defaulting to it time and again, especially law enforcement. You've actually got citizens who are so brainwashed toward fear they approve and applaud of fear and restraint from higher ups. It shows in this thread and elsewhere where this type of crime is discussed.

When I watch true crime shows the overpowering variable is fear. So many murders are disgracefully undercharged and the perpetrator walks within scant years. The rationale? Fear from prosecutors. It makes me want to scream every time. You'll have one of them go on camera and say, "Well, we didn't have X therefore we were worried that one juror might hang the case..."

Blah. Blah. Blah. That prosecutor is essentially bragging about fear. Worst case scenario at the forefront of every thought. It is no different at Delphi. If I were a relative of one of those undercharged cases I would be in the district attorney's office every day. If you don't charge this case to deserved extreme I will be on every radio show and every television station and every newspaper. Throw away your misplaced fear. Have confidence in your employees and citizen jurors. Have faith in normalcy. Otherwise I can talk all day and I won't stop talking until the entire area understands what an overpowering wimp you are. Murder cases don't deserve prosecutorial wimps.
All lawyers are not cut from the same cloth. Wouldn't it be grand if every prosecutor was a Vincent Bugliosi? They just aren't. LE has to work with what they are provided with. Some prosecutors are fearless, many are fearful, all I think want to convicted the bad guys. Some are just better at it. Does Carroll county have any fearless bulldog prosecutors?

Perhaps they have their reasons for excluding MSM! and keeping it local. I personally have never seen before LE obliging and giving one off interviews to Youtubers as in this case. No doubt they have their reasons and rational. Quite unique as far as I am concerned and if it gets the results required sobeit.

MingyMoo
The suspect might be something like a social media communications expert and perhaps it makes sense offering a bit of "news" along that way.

The suspect might be something like a social media communications expert and perhaps it makes sense offering a bit of "news" along that way.
To ne honest @FromGermany I am thinking along the same lines as you in your above comment,. However I wasn't thinking youtubers et al. As for your idea about the video. I am finding myself time to experiment with such things. When I looked at my first attempt yesterday with me walking forward but talking to the camera I noticed everything was back to front and had to flip the video whilst editing so as it orientated correctly. LOL my first attempt and I took the video even I didnd't understand where I was until I flipped it.

MingyMoo

I even think it was not the bridge guy himself that Liberty German found strange, but his movements

And that makes me think the killer was already on the southeast side of the bridge and therefore did not approach from the where the girls were dropped off or from walking from the Freedom Bridge. He came up straight south on that road that leads to the meat factory. And he probably left the same way.

I'd really like if you'd elaborate, be more specific, as to what you think Libby saw in his movements, but even more so, your theory of the killer coming in from the south. How would he be on the bridge in that video if he was already on the southeast side of the bridge?

When I first became aware of this case, and that's not too long ago, my first escape route theory that made sense to me was south along the abandoned railroad to W 200 N. Easily could have been picked up by someone, and/or parked at the Baptist Church.

Some have said that rail bed would be too overgrown, or swampy. I have a hobby that puts me in to old road beds. Full of thickets, thorns, trees, vines, and at times swampy. That never kept me from going through :)

Another thought, someone posted LE had only ever mentioned one request from the public asking about sighting of a person, and that was if anyone saw someone walking along Rt. 25. Bridge Creek gives great access to the bridge and surrounding area. PLUS, affords a water escape to confound potential tracking dogs.

The south route does afford the opportunity to vacate the area swiftly.

Last edited:
Can LE legally withold the COD from family? Aren't the immediate family, the parents of a child, entitled by law to know the COD of a minor child? Not the specifics of the crime but what caused death. It's their lawful right to know, is it not?
I think the family would know. It would be obvious to the funeral director also. They have been instructed not to release details IMO.

I'd really like if you'd elaborate, be more specific, as to what you think Libby saw in his movements, but even more so, your theory of the killer coming in from the south. How would he be on the bridge in that video if he was already on the southeast side of the bridge?

When I first became aware of this case, and that's not too long ago, my first escape route theory that made sense to me was south along the abandoned railroad to W 200 N. Easily could have been picked up by someone, and/or parked at the Baptist Church.

Some have said that rail bed would be too overgrown, or swampy. I have a hobby that puts me in to old road beds. Full of thickets, thorns, trees, vines, and at times swampy. That never kept me from going through :)

Another thought, someone posted LE had only ever mentioned one request from the public asking about sighting of a person, and that was if anyone saw someone walking along Rt. 25. Bridge Creek gives great access to the bridge and surrounding area. PLUS, affords a water escape to confound potential tracking dogs.

The south route does afford the opportunity to vacate the area swiftly.

Why go through all that trouble?

I would not be surprised to learn, that Abby is on the left and Libby is in the foreground facing the cellphone camera in the original..i.e. Libby taking the video with the the cellphone held up facing backwards over her shoulder.
Oh dear I thought the above was from @FromGermany it wastn't it was from @No it's not I couldn't get back in time to edit my previous post. However in response to @No it's not (Nin) reference the video.
I really do think that idea is not beyound the realms of possibility and is very plausible.

MingyMoo

Last edited:
Why go through all that trouble?

I assume you are referring to why would the murderer(s) go south, via the railbed? If so, it is entirely possible they knew the home at the end of the private drive was not occupied. That affords them relatively safe access to that property and a heavily wooded area to the southeast, culminating in a short stretch of wooded area to route 200.

That gets them away from the usual trails, the bridge, the creek, the entrance to the trails, the cemetery, all those points that seem obvious to search.

The route south through the woods gives the killer(s) immediate removal from what they may have determined to be the most likely places to be detected.

If you refer to a possible Bridge Creek escape, that would be an excellent way to escape detection, be picked up on the highway, and get out. If a killer is already wet, walking out through a stream, or in and out of a stream, would be a non issue.

carry on :)

Why didn't LE just give us the whole video of him walking so we could maybe clearly recognize him? Was it because there is more in the video that they don't want us to see?

In February 2017 one Snapchat video could only be a maximum of ten seconds long, so if Libby was trying to film BG quickly and furtively, the most she would have got was 10 seconds.

In July 2017 there was an app upgrade that allowed you to record 6 x 10 second videos.

This is how to record 60-second videos on Snapchat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member