Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

Thank you!

St. Anthony2017 and FrostedGlass like this.

2. MistyWaters

Well that sure leads me to believe the crime scene tape was placed in a location on his property to strategically prevent him, or anyone else for that matter, from viewing the active investigation occurring at other critical locations on his land. The purpose of crime scene tape is to preserve a crime scene but it’s also to ensure investigators can do what they need to do in privacy without the intrusion of gawkers watching them do their work.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
  3. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass Well-Known Member

Drowning is certainly a possibility but how he would have gotten them out of the water gives me problems. The only place I've seen pics of a low bank is the one where RL is talking to a reporter. I have no idea where he was standing in that shot. The bank appears to be pretty steep in the areas of the searchers.

4. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

That's entirely possible, but it wouldn't be the only possibility. It could be something he left, or the way he does something (ties knots, perhaps?), or even the mechanics of the murder and the bodies. Probably other things that I can't think of right now. Don't want to, to be honest...

5. :+:MrTT:+:

:+:MrTT:+: Cold Case Files

I dont think he did, I think he left them in the water. And during there search they; found one floating or near the top of the water, and the LEOS brought her ashore, then they went back in and walked shoulder to shoulder arm in arm, looking for the other one by walking the water. I think they found <modsnip> one first, and then searched for the other one,. ALL JUST MOO THOUGH, SPECULATIOIN, NOTING POSTED AS FACTUAL JUST PURE SPECULATION AND ASSUMPTIONS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2021
    mountainclimb likes this.
  6. MistyWaters

I think it’d be quite difficult for one person to drown two victims, especially in water that wasn’t over anyone’s head. But we can only guess as the autopsy has been sealed. JMO

7. MistyWaters

The bodies were not found in water and we can’t change the narrative at a whim just to fit a theory. They were found appx 50 to 60 feet from the creek.

magnetic, La Louve, Si2Mo and 17 others like this.
  8. FrostedGlass

Interesting speculation.
    I wonder at what point they realized they had a double homicide on their hands.

mountainclimb and janewall like this.
  9. FrostedGlass

I think he either drowned or choked them due to the facility they sent the bodies to. It's more likely that he choked them once they were on dry land but I have no idea how he got them up the banks.

mountainclimb and photographer4 like this.
  10. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

if he drowned the girls , this is an unusual murder. I don't think so unless it was some kind of psycho baptismal thing....nah..why do all that work when you have a gun in your pocket.
    but I do find it intriguing...and interesting as something I never really thought about.

mOO

11. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

BBM.

Okay, that gives me the creeps. Big time.

12. obamas tie

obamas tie New Member

drowning seems unusual to do. most likely he choked them.

Boxer and JnRyan like this.
  13. everybodhi

everybodhi Well-Known Member

In those images of the water search, they could be looking for other evidence in the creek besides bodies.

14. MistyWaters

The bodies of the girls had already been found prior to the aerial video from the WRTV helicopter.

15. everybodhi

Yes, I know, and there’s the fact they were found on dry land a distance from the creek.
    Of course they searched the creek, as they searched everywhere for evidence.
    We know at least one shoe belonging to Liberty was not on her foot because we know they found it. We don’t know what else belonging to the girls was missing.

16. MistyWaters

Yes that’s exactly right, it’d be due diligence by LE to search the creek seeking evidence.

17. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Tricia gave permission to discuss the underwear after it was shared in an approved podcast.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

bbm

18. everybodhi

19. MajorHoople

MajorHoople Well-Known Member

Reward for Delphi killer's capture climbs to $325K after anonymous donor gives $100K | Daily Mail Online

posted 8 April 2021

"An anonymous donation of $100,000 has been given to help capture the person responsible for the 2017 slayings of two teenage girls in Delphi, Indiana.

Indiana State Police this week announced that the large donation had raised the reward fund for information leading to a conviction in the cold case to $325,000.

It's been over four years since 13-year-old Abigail 'Abby' Williams and 14-year-old Liberty 'Libby' German were found dead by the Monon High Bridge Trail near Delphi on February 14, 2017.

Investigators are still working tirelessly to catch the girls' killer, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said.

'It has been four years, but for us, it seems like it was just yesterday when we started this thing,' Leazenby told news station WLS."

20. :+:MrTT:+:

:+:MrTT:+: Cold Case Files

Does anyone know if the girls, one or the other belonged to any chat sites???
    If they did, it would NOT/PROBABLY NOT would have been on their cell phones. But I would like to know if either had a desktop computer at home they had access too. Girls' being girls I wonder if one of them had made an appointment to meet a cute boy they had been chatting with, and decided to meet up on the bridge on that Monday, during a particular time. But instead of a cute boy they thought they were chatting with, here comes the killer that pretended to be that cute young boy. But one of the girls didn't or couldn't go by themselves so the other went with them. Of course the parents would not had known anything about them meeting up with a cute young boy on the bridge on that Monday.

But then again. If they did, and deleted those messages afterwards after planning the met up, then of course their be no record of it to view

ALL MOO AND SPECULATION. NOTHING POSTED AS BEING FACTUAL. ALL JUST ASSUMPTIONS. THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
    St. Anthony2017 and Charlot123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.