Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandy_80

sandy_80 On Time Out

sketches are not photos and its very possible no one saw BG face at all at least fully.. they really ruined the case with the stupid sketches .. just fueling the internet .. that's all it served

2. crussell821

crussell821 Who killed Abby and Libby?

I am not super confident- but I think he’s the best POI we have had so far. If he is not BG I won’t be surprised, if he is, I will be thrilled. MOO

3. spivey

spivey Well-Known Member

When I first read about the arrest of JBC and how he resembled one of the Delphi sketches, I did the dreaded side-by-side with JBC and the second Delphi sketch. I Immediately saw the similarities and thought it could be him. Later in the day, I saw a comparison between JBC and the first sketch....and immediately saw the similarities. Now, when I read posts about JBC looking like “the sketch”, I’m not even sure which sketch they are comparing him to.

I realize the sketches don’t look anything alike. It leaves me wondering the extent to which I see what i want to see. MOO

4. Schatz

Schatz Well-Known Member

I live near enough that this (Delphi case) was regularly on local news. I wouldn’t let myself rabbit-hole it too much at the time because it was just too close. But the media on it was unavoidable, so I got the key stories. <modsnip> So I spent that evening combing through his FB, and ... the psychological portrait of JBC that I pieced together from his social media presence is deeply disturbing (I am *not* a mental health professional; my only possibly related qualification is as information professional). The totality of what I’ve seen sifting through his FB, court records, and news articles combined with his IN residential locations/proximity to Delphi of all those locations/proclivity for camping in the woods & high bridges - yeah, I am almost thoroughly convinced.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2021
  5. sian morris

sian morris New Member

Yes, sketches can be a useful tool

6. Pyschsandi

Pyschsandi “There can be no good without evil.”

I think everyone thinks BC is BG because of the way he hurt that little girl. MOO he was trying to kill her by strangling her. He used a rouse by letting the girl play with his dog. He also seemed to have planned the abduction since he had locked the basement with a padlock. People seem to think this guy is stupid compared to BG but these guys are very impulsive. They pull off a murder and then they get sloppy because they think they are invincible. I am hoping and praying for justice for all the young girls that have been hurt by this type of guy.

7. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

I love this post! I wish I could see everything you found. Likewise I went into BJC with detached skepticism. MOO I’ve been burned by too many BGs. I was not getting fooled by this one now too! Then I started looking & it was like ... wait..... this person + this crime = jackpot

I actually said that at the moment of recognition, jackpot! I was all in & I still am. But what I really want is to see Delphi LE say they got him!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2021
  8. Ravenmoon

Ravenmoon "Justice is a dish best served cold"

True!
    I believe that is why DC stresses the importance of watching the mannerisms when he walks.
    Trying to decipher his features is impossible, but understanding the way that he walks, his posture and his definition is clear.. Well, at least as clear as 2 seconds can be.

JMO MOO

JDough, LeeAnnB, SkylarSid and 11 others like this.
  9. Raddude

Raddude New Member

yes would love to see a side by side video of BG and BC walking to eval mannerisms, wondering if there is a full body frontal of him walking to to compare with.

10. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

I don’t know how to factor the state of the bridge into his walk .... how uneven are the old boards of the bridge? Are they really at the point of rotting away?

11. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

In court he had a certain way of carrying himself. That's what I noticed. It would come with a certain walk.

SDfossil, abr, Lore Listener and 11 others like this.
  12. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Hi
    There are some videos that show looking down whike walking..
    The ties are really thick and the space between not too wide, not like regular ties.

13. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

Where my doubt lies - if he thrives on using the tough-guy “outlaw” approach to attract attention, did he commit the Delphi murders or did he get his rocks off by appearing he might’ve?

denise_109, LeeAnnB, carbuff and 11 others like this.
  14. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

I did this and it's very similar! Same side to side swing and head down. His frame is the same. Photo grids with both sketches are also incredibly similar.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
  15. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

That is one thing that has crossed my mind. Would he truly be reckless enough to post about bridges, etc? I wonder if he just fantasized about this case. But he does truly match the sketch, video, height/weight parameters and the "may appear younger.." Also, I think many killers almost get antsy about not being recognized for their "accomplishment." He doesn't want to get caught, but beating the system might also be a shining moment for him and hard for him not to be acknowledged.

LeeAnnB, spandangly, carbuff and 11 others like this.
  16. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Here's JBC's mugshot. I can easily imagine a witness wouldn't notice his earlobes.

The mugshot from last month is the first photo at the link:

James Brian Chadwell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

jmo

17. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Oh, I think his tough-guy persona is absolutely real. He's will fight anyone, imo, without fear and without stopping.

The fake part is when he pretends he's not a tough guy. (Edited to add: I do think he's not "tough" when it comes to some emotions. I think he is immature, thin-skinned, and also has deep hurts. But he'll physically fight anyone.)

My opinion.

18. legalmomma

legalmomma Well-Known Member

Hopefully LE can track the tattoo “artist” and find info about the photo used to make JBC’s tattoo. Even if he is in prison.

19. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Breast Cancer Awareness

Steinberger Construction possibly?? JMO

20. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

I walked 6' on to the NW end of the bridge last year, that end is in very poor condition. Other members have walked on the SE end and reported that it's in much better condition, which makes sense in a way, it's not over the creek.

JMO

La Louve, JDough, spandangly and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.