Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting the driver of the vehicle parked from noon to 5pm at the old CPS building to contact the Delphi PD was mentioned by DC at the very beginning of the PC that occurred more than 2 years ago. He even used the word “please”. He never explained why they wanted to talk to the driver and definitely never associated the vehicle to the suspect. But a lot of people immediately jumped to that conclusion. The driver may’ve been a potential witness or maybe LE just wanted to determine why they parked there...lots of possibilities.

In over 2 years the driver of this vehicle has never been mentioned ever again so to me that indicates LE’s request was followed through and they got what information they were seeking. LE is not required to explain themselves in order to satisfy our curiosity.
JMO

This vehicle has been brought up again as recently as last month when the local news reported that the police are still seeking to identify the driver of the vehicle. Trying to understand why certain decisions have been made by LE is just as interesting as any other aspect of this case and if you interpreted that as me asking LE to come and explain themselves I will categorically say I don't want anything of the sort.

Here's the relevant link to WRTV's Feb 14, 2021 article that has info about the vehicle still being something police are looking for:

"So far, no additional information has been released and Indiana State Police have still not identified the vehicle or a possible person who may have been driving it."

https://www.wrtv.com/news/delphi/the-delphi-murders-four-years-later-and-still-no-arrests

(I don't think this is helpful)

February is a cold month, and I agree with that. But, is cold enough to wear jackets? Judging by what AW wore it doesn't seem like it was a cold day. Was the jacket trying to disguise BG? If BG is, for some reason, JBC, was JBC covering his tattoos? Why was he wearing a hat? I feel like BG WAS intending to change his appearance, or he WAS trying to disguise himself. JMO

I took that to mean that LE has still not told the public the make and model of the car or who they think might have been driving it; NOT that they were still reaching out to the public and asking for help in finding the car and driver; because the beginning of the sentence says, "...no additional information has been released,"
IMO

bbm
This vehicle has been brought up again as recently as last month when the local news reported that the police are still seeking to identify the driver of the vehicle. Trying to understand why certain decisions have been made by LE is just as interesting as any other aspect of this case and if you interpreted that as me asking LE to come and explain themselves I will categorically say I don't want anything of the sort.

Here's the relevant link to WRTV's Feb 14, 2021 article that has info about the vehicle still being something police are looking for:

"So far, no additional information has been released and Indiana State Police have still not identified the vehicle or a possible person who may have been driving it."

https://www.wrtv.com/news/delphi/the-delphi-murders-four-years-later-and-still-no-arrests

I took that to mean that LE has still not told the public the make and model of the car or who they think might have been driving it; NOT that they were still reaching out to the public and asking for help in finding the car and driver; because the beginning of the sentence says, "...no additional information has been released,"
IMO

bbm
And you have to ask why? BBM.

That’s a reporter’s conclusion. LE is not quoted in the article. I notice the writer couldn’t resist tossing in “hiding in plain sight” together with the unidentified driver of the vehicle which is entirely misleading. The unknown driver of the vehicle and the focus on the suspect were two entirely separate topics introduced by DC during that PC.

Kelsi recently remarked the car was no longer of interest to LE IIRC but I don’t recall the source although I think it was a podcast. I’m hoping someone here might have a better memory than me.

Last edited:
Transcript of April, 2019 press conference - it’s almost as if an officer at the Command Post passed DC a quick note at the last minute requesting he include the ask about the driver of the vehicle and that’s why he flubbed the date.

DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights
“We’re seeking the public’s help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS/DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi that was abandoned on the east side of County Road 300 North next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between the hours of noon to five on February 14th, 2017 [Note: It has been updated that the date was misspoken- it should be February 13th, not 14th]. If you were parked there or know who was parked there, please contact the officers at the command post at The Delphi City Building.”

Has Kelsi mentioned any disagreements her Sister may have had with her friends just before she was murdered?

Not Kelsi's friends, but her own friends.

Last edited:
Bringing forward for reference:
02 08/17/1999 BATTERY RESULTING IN BODILY INJURY-
35-42-2-1(a)(1)(A)

03 08/17/1999 ILLEGAL CONSUMPTION OF AN ALCOHOLIC BEVE-
7.1-5-7-7(2)
04 08/17/1999 CRIMINAL RECKLESSNESS RESULTING IN SERIO-
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
9/17/2001: South Dakota sentenced “Felon in possession of handgun”: previously posted images Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
5/14/2009: Began supervised release SD - resided at Arch Halfway House in Sioux Falls Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records)
8/29/10: traveled to Rock Valley Iowa without permission Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
9/2/10 Case filed in Sioux County, IA (Other Judgement) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
12/5/10: left halfway house and did not return Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
12/6/10: Warrant issued for return to custody (Source: Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
1/12/11: Memorandum in request of release Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
1/18/2011: appears he was paroled Public Access to Court Electronic Records | PACER: Federal Court Records
10/8/2015: Parole hearing (appears granted to transition to Indiana) https://boardsandcommissions.sd.gov/bcuploads/ParoleBoardDecisionsOctober2015.pdf
1/26/2016: Updated profile pic on Facebook
3/14/16: released on OR bond in Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
5/4/16: Failure to appear Tippecanoe County, IN Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase
7/20/16 Operating Intoxicated (Kokomo, IN): Police reports July 20, 2016
1/26/2017 Case in Sioux County, IA (Case Dismissed) https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TIndexFrm
9/24/19 Protective Order (Miami County, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
7/21/20 Protective Order (Tippecanoe, IN): Search Protective Orders and No Contact Orders
8/10/20 - criminal trespassing and public intoxication (Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase)
4/21/21 - arrest in current case (79D04-2104-MC-000408) public.courts.in.gov

Requesting the driver of the vehicle parked from noon to 5pm at the old CPS building to contact the Delphi PD was mentioned by DC at the very beginning of the PC that occurred more than 2 years ago. He even used the word “please”. He never explained why they wanted to talk to the driver and definitely never associated the vehicle to the suspect. But a lot of people immediately jumped to that conclusion. The driver may’ve been a potential witness or maybe LE just wanted to determine why they parked there...lots of possibilities.

In over 2 years the driver of this vehicle has never been mentioned ever again so to me that indicates LE’s request was followed through and they got what information they were seeking. LE is not required to explain themselves in order to satisfy our curiosity.
JMO

Yes that sums up my thinking on the vehicle. But now reading posts here on the oddness of how it was mentioned.... maybe there was no vehicle & the whole thing was an attempt to psych BG out, as was so much else at that PC - ‘you didn’t think we’d go this route,’ ref to The Shack etc .... just thinking out loud MOO

ETA deleted a bunch of random words that somehow appeared in post ...

Last edited:
Agree. Arms swing around his chest as he walks, he even looks like he is looking down picking his footing in the police station.
Why is he not handcuffed?
And so many warrants and arrests doesn't Indiana have 3 strikes.
He should have already been away for good. And the little girl's life would still be intact.
One more observation.
WHY is he not shackled, his crime is violent and heinous. He has been in prison for attacking a policeman, and then once there attacking a prison guard.

(I don't think this is helpful)

February is a cold month, and I agree with that. But, is cold enough to wear jackets? Judging by what AW wore it doesn't seem like it was a cold day. Was the jacket trying to disguise BG? If BG is, for some reason, JBC, was JBC covering his tattoos? Why was he wearing a hat? I feel like BG WAS intending to change his appearance, or he WAS trying to disguise himself. JMO

It was an unseasonably warm day IIRC. Way back at the start we all speculated BG had been in the woods from early morning on, when it would’ve been a lot colder and/or he might not’ve known how warm it would get.

Now with this camping/homeless/bridge troll POI, it makes sense that he’d been there from early on, or maybe even for days possibly (MOO speculation)

*Bringing fwd & for more efficient internal cross reference and sourcing
*You can crosscheck & source references by individual date here*
(It seems I exceeded the character limit here, so will also post the additional timelines separately - FYI, if you click expand, it will be a very long quote box, so know that in advance)
Abby & Libby / Media Timeline 11
Feb 14, 2017 - Nov 21, 2019

213 News Articles

Articles Reference Index / Compilation of Media Timelines 1-10 by @margarita25 for WS 12/5/2019

Articles by:

• The Indy Channel/RTV6
• IndyStar
• Journal & Carrier/JConline
• FOX59
• Pharos-Tribune
• Kokomo Tribune

(Only)

Media Timeline
Abigail Williams & Liberty German
Delphi, Indiana

FEB 14, 2017

Authorities, family continue searching for missing Carroll County teens

UPDATE: Officials: 2 bodies found in Deer Creek near Delphi

UPDATED: Foul play suspected after bodies found along Deer Creek in Delphi; vigil held

Autopsies scheduled for 2 bodies found during search for missing Carroll County teens

FEB 15, 2017

Police ask for assistance in identifying man seen walking on trail where Delphi teens went missing

UPDATED: Official on Delphi double homicide: 'There is somebody out there who did this crime'

Feb 16, 2017

Police seeking help in finding man on Delphi trail where teens went missing

Police: 'This is a double homicide investigation'

TIMELINE | Disappearance and deaths of Liberty German and Abigail Williams in Delphi

Funeral arrangements set for Delphi teens

Delphi man shows FOX 59 the crime scene where searcher made the discovery of two missing teens’ bodies

FEB 17, 2017

Retired homicide investigator offers insights into how Delphi double murder case might be solved

FEB 19, 2017

Teens' visitation draws enormous crowd

Man photographed on trail now officially a suspect in murders of Delphi teens

FEB 21, 2017

UPDATE: Police say photo of suspect in Delphi homicides came from teen’s phone; audio released of man’s voice

FEB 22, 2017

Desperate for Answers: Families of unsolved cases using psychics in hopes for clues

New details in Delphi killings to be released

Police look beyond Delphi for suspect

Bangert: A clue from a ‘hero’ in Delphi homicides
Bangert: A clue from a ‘hero’ in Delphi homicides

UPDATED: Delphi homicide victim recorded, photographed suspect on her phone

FEB 23, 2017

Audio clip released in Delphi double homicide

DNA evidence is top priority in Delphi murder investigation

FBI takes over for Delphi call center in double murder investigation

FBI launches digital billboard campaign in search for killer of Delphi teens

Carroll County sheriff discusses Delphi murder investigation, says DNA evidence ‘fast-tracked’

Investigators receive 3,900 tips in murder of Delphi teens; reward increases to $50,000

FEB 25, 2017

FBI searches Peru home regarding Delphi homicides, nothing found

FEB 26, 2017

EXCLUSIVE: State Police Superintendent: “Frustration high, professionalism even higher”

MAR 1, 2017

Delphi killings: Rumors carry hefty consequences

Donations from Pat McAfee, Jim Irsay bring Delphi reward to $200,000

Grandparents of murdered Delphi teen leave emotional note at police headquarters

MAR 02, 2017

Residents can pick up orange light bulbs to ‘light up Delphi’ as tribute to murder victims

Delphi investigators grateful for community outreach

Singing Contractors pay tribute to Delphi teens

MAR 6, 2017

Police: Delphi, Columbus deaths not related

MAR 9, 2017

Grandfather of slain Delphi teen: ‘It’s the small things that seem to hurt the most’

A family speaks: Grandfather of slain Delphi girl issues statement

MAR 13, 2017

Fresh tips flood investigators of Delphi killings

Police continue investigation of several ‘people of interest’ a month into Delphi murder investigation

MAR 14, 2017

Prosecutor says cops likely have met Delphi killer or received crucial tip due to scope of probe

MAR 16, 2017

Police corroborating alibis given in Delphi killings

MAR 17, 2017

Authorities serve search warrant in connection with Delphi murder case

MAR 18, 2017

Police search property where Delphi teens found

MAR 21, 2017

Hearing postponed for Delphi property owner

MAR 22, 2017

Delphi land owner has April 3 court date

Family member of murdered Delphi teen, Abby Williams, speaks out for first time

MAR 24, 2017

Authorities begin ‘normalization’ process in Delphi double homicide investigation

MAR 25, 2017

Abby Williams’ mom: ‘These girls were the most precious gifts we had’

APR 3, 2017

Owner of Delphi murder site admits to driving to county dump on day of teens’ killings

APR 24, 2017

Delphi Daughters: How the family is coping

APR 26, 2017

Delphi Daughters: Untold story of Abby & Libby

APR 27, 2017

WATCH: The untold story of Abby & Libby

A 360 tour of the Monon High Bridge

Families of Delphi murder victims unveil plans for honorary softball fields, fundraiser

Facebook:
Concert for slain teens planned in Kokomo

Parents of murdered Delphi teens announce memorial concert fundraiser

APR 28, 2017

Delphi Daughters: Take 1 minute for justice

WATCH: The untold story of Delphi's Libby & Abby

MAY 07, 2017

Delphi reclaims trail where girls were murdered

MAY 8, 2017

Taking Back the Trail

JUL 17, 2017

Police unveil sketch of Delphi homicide suspect

Police release sketch of man accused of murdering Delphi teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams

Facebook:
UPDATE: State police release drawing of suspect in Delphi killings

JUL 19, 2017

ISP: Stop 'armchair sleuthing' on Delphi murders

Sketch of Delphi teens’ suspected killer draws surge of tips

Sheriff to Facebook users: Stop posting on Delphi murders, start calling tip line

AUG 4, 2017

Tip in Delphi double homicide leads to arrest in decade-old cold case

Delphi tip line leads to dozens of unrelated arrests

AUG 11, 2017

Investigators doggedly pursue Libby and Abby's killer

AUG 13, 2017

FBI sketch spurs 6,000 tips in slayings of 2 Indiana girls

AUG 14, 2017

ISP: More audio recovered from slain Delphi teen's phone

Lead detective in Delphi murders confirms police have more audio from phone, DNA evidence

Delphi double murder unsolved, six months later

Time stands still for families of Delphi victims 6 months after murders

SEP 16, 2017

Delphi families send fliers to help track down killer

SEP 28, 2017

Police investigate Colorado link to Delphi murders

Colorado's intimidation suspect from Indiana is no stranger to crime
Colorado's intimidation suspect from Indiana is no stranger to crime

SEP 29, 2017

Delphi hopes for answers in double homicides

Person of interest in Delphi murders was living homeless in Indiana the same week girls’ bodies were found, police say

OCT 2, 2017

What we know about Delphi 'person of interest'

OCT 3, 2017

Family says sketch of Delphi suspect resembles new ‘person of interest’

Delphi detectives return; no link yet to Nations

OCT 10, 2017

Delphi's person of interest faces more charges

OCT 11, 2017

Delphi's person of interest faces 6 felonies

Wife of person of interest in Delphi murders says Daniel Nations watched news coverage

OCT 12, 2017

Nations' wife on sketch: 'Lot of similarities'

OCT 23, 2017

Wife doubts Nations involved in Delphi homicides

DEC 10, 2017

Stolen innocence left in the wake of 2017 violence

DEC 12, 2017

Dr. Phil's Abby, Libby segment moved to Wednesday

DEC 15, 2017

Tips about killings increase after 'Dr. Phil Show'

JAN 6, 2018

Delphi 'person of interest' pleads guilty in CO

JAN 8, 2018

Base of operations for Delphi homicide investigation moves back to City Hall

JAN 15, 2018

Delphi murder investigation extends into TN

Tenn. sheriff clarifies Delphi killer post

JAN 16, 2018

Tennessee sheriff's office misread the flier

Investigators correct info on Delphi case

JAN 24, 2018

Warrant brings Delphi person of interest back to Indiana

FEB 8, 2018

It's been one year since the Delphi slayings.

FEB 12, 2018

One Year Later: Why the Delphi case isn't cold

Delphi homicides: Vigil set at one-year mark

Delphi homicides: A year later, 'horrible to live like this’

FEB 13, 2018

Delphi Double Homicide: Update on Abby and Libby Investigation

Exclusive: Abby's grandpa talks about losing her

Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens

Murders of Abby Williams and Libby German in Delphi remain unsolved 1 year later, but case far from ‘cold’

Indiana police hope anniversary of Delphi murders spurs tips

FEB 14, 2018

Libby German: "The world got short changed"

Trail improvements planned and funded, 1 year after Delphi double murder

Press conference marks anniversary of Delphi girls' deaths

A year later: Family of slain Delphi teenager fights for justice

FEB 15, 2018

Libby German’s mother holds ‘Light the Night for Libby’ vigil

DELPHI: Libby's sister on life without her

APR 17, 2018

Delphi homicides: Could broader DNA database help catch teens' killer?

JUL 1, 2018

Familial DNA search might unlock Delphi killer's identity

JULY 10, 2018

Bangert: Delphi murders: Grandfather slowly gains ground on Abby & Libby softball fields

JUL 16, 2018

Police won't say if Fort Wayne's cold case suspect linked to Delphi killings

SEP 27, 2018

Delphi murders: Libby’s sister, at Ball State now, does ‘anything to keep the story alive’

OCT 12, 2018

'Angel Boxes' will honor Abby Williams' memory

Feb 13, 2019

2 years later, no arrest yet in Delphi killings

JAN 20, 2019

Delphi: Officials say Internet rumors can hurt investigation

FEB 12, 2019

Delphi Murders: The investigation two years later

Libby & Abby's families still believe ‘Today is the Day’

How Abby Williams and Libby German's families want you to honor their memory

FEB 13, 2019

Delphi murders: Abby & Libby’s families brace for 2nd anniversary, pray 'today is the day'

Replay: Press conference on Delphi murders investigation

Delphi murders: Investigation update, Abby and Libby memorial planned on 2nd anniversary

Community prayer service held two years after unsolved Delphi murders

Here's how you can honor Libby & Abby

Delphi victim's sister hopes Twitter will help find murderer

DELPHI TIMELINE: The search for Libby & Abby's killer

How to save valuable time if your child is missing

Answers remain elusive 2 years after murders of Abby Williams and Libby German in Delphi

Investigation ongoing 2 years after Abby Williams, Libby German killed in Delphi

Anna Williams discusses loss of daughter on Delphi 2-year anniversary

Delphi community trying to heal 2 years after murders of Abby Williams and Libby German

FEB 14, 2019

Vigil honors Libby German and Abby Williams 2 years after Delphi murders

Delphi community remains hopeful for arrest in teen's murders

Delphi investigator: We wont leave any stone unturned

FEB 20, 2019

Hundreds of tips called in after 2-year Delphi presser

MAR 6, 2019

Anna Williams’ birthday wish is to raise funds for Abby and Libby Memorial Park in Delphi

MAR 29, 2019

Construction slow on memorial park for slain Delphi teens

Delphi murders: Dirt moves on Abby & Libby Park, their families’ hands-on, $1M dream

APR 19, 2019

Police holding press conference in Delphi case

Police take new direction in Delphi murder investigation

‘Significant news’ to be announced in Delphi murders as investigation moves in ‘new direction’

Mother of murdered Delphi teen ‘cautiously hopeful’ ahead of Monday’s news conference

APR 22, 2019

New information in Delphi murder case

'Only a coward would do such a thing': Police release new info in Delphi murders

Authorities continue to explore Delphi leads

‘We also believe this person is from Delphi’: Police release new sketch, additional information in Delphi murder investigation

Facebook:
FOX59 News

Former FBI, IMPD investigators explain how new sketch in Delphi murders could help solve case

ISP on Delphi killer: 'We believe you're hiding in plain sight'

Delphi murders: Is Abby and Libby’s killer one of Delphi’s own? ISP says, yes

Delphi murders update: ISP shares new sketch, video, audio

Delphi murders: A timeline of the search for Abby and Libby's killer

Police to Delphi killer: 'We're coming for you'

ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer

Timeline: Investigation into the Delphi murders

Twitter/ Delphi murders: What we know about the slayings of Abby and Libby

Delphi murders update 2019: State Police to unveil 'new direction' aimed at catching the killer

Delphi murders: New sketch of killer, video from Libby's phone released

Delphi murders 2019: Watch new video of suspect released by police

Delphi murders: What's still missing 2 years after the slayings of Abby and Libby

State Police release new audio, sketch related to 2017 Delphi murders

APR 23, 2019

Former police chief weighs in on new Delphi sketch

Crime Stoppers tip expert discusses what to look for when analyzing Delphi sketch, audio

Police sort through more than 1,000 tips after releasing new information in Delphi murders

Newly released sketch of Delphi murder suspect was drawn in 2017, source says

Delphi community could be experiencing psychological impacts: ‘Grief is multi-dimensional’

New evidence in Delphi investigation leads to hundreds of new tips

New evidence in Delphi murders renews hope, fears

Police release new evidence in Delphi murders

Delphi murders: Investigators have had newly released suspect sketch for 2 years

APR 24, 2019

ISP: First Delphi sketch is not POI in murders

Delphi murders: New suspect sketch not same man as in old sketch, ISP clarifies

Review all of the evidence in the Delphi murders case that's been publicly released

Two sketches released in Delphi murders are not of the same man, Indiana State Police say

Why 'The Shack' 2017 film was mentioned in reference to unsolved Delphi murders

Indiana State Police clarify why they released new sketch in Delphi investigation

APR 29, 2019

Libby German’s sister forms friendship with sister of Golden State Killer victim

ISP: Nearly 2K tips in week since new Delphi sketch released

Sister of Delphi murder victim turns to Twitter to help find killer

APR 30, 2019

Sheriff: STOP comparing people online with Delphi sketch

MAY 1, 2019

Delphi murders: Sheriff pleads, stop posting side-by-side photos of suspects and new sketch

MAY 3, 2019

$1.2M to restore Monon High Bridge trail, scene in Delphi teens’ murder

MAY 06, 2019

Delphi: Over 42K tips received since Libby & Abby's death

Police have received more than 42,000 tips in investigation into murders of Delphi teens

Delphi murders: More than 2,700 new tips in past two weeks after sketch released

MAY 13, 2019

More than 3,000 tips since new sketch, footage in Delphi case

Delphi: Over 3k tips received since new sketch released

MAY 15, 2019

ISP: We're 'one tip away' from solving Delphi murders

JUN 17, 2019

Delphi murders: Indiana starts crowdfunding effort for Abby & Libby Memorial Park

JUN 19, 2019

Fundraising underway for Libby & Abby memorial park

JUN 20, 2019

Family of Delphi murder victims speak out for first time since release of new evidence

JUN 25, 2019

Libby & Abby's families need to raise $50K for memorial park

JUL 10, 2019

Sister of Delphi murder victim debunks family, case rumors

'Rumors suck and they hurt people': Sister of Delphi murder victim addresses internet speculation

Sister of Delphi murder victim takes to YouTube to dispel rumors, defend family

JUL 15, 2019

Delphi families raise $50,000 for legacy park

JUL 16, 2019

Fundraising goal met for memorial park honoring Delphi teens

JUL 17, 2019

Funds raised to build park in memory of slain girls

JUL 20, 2019

Police want to know if Etter is tied to Delphi killings

JUL 22, 2019

Evidence from man who killed himself in standoff shared with Delphi investigators

AUG 11, 2019

Golf tournament held to raise money for Abby and Libby park

OCT 16, 2019

Libby German's grandmother speaks about cancer fight for first time since Delphi murders

OCT 24, 2019

6 months after new sketch released on Delphi murder suspect

NOV 11, 2019

'Abby's Angels' need your help to fill boxes for kids in need

NOV 19, 2019

Indiana park honoring 2 slain teens gets donated light poles

Indiana park honoring 2 slain teens gets donated light poles

Purdue intramural lights headed to park memorializing Abby and Libby near Delphi

Last edited:
I believe you are 100% correct. I spoke with the man today and have read what he has to say and I believe he’s very legit. Grays source lives in the Delphi area and he’s been around for a long time. This info has been known elsewhere on the internet (not FB). He’s also not that crazy person who caused an uproar recently either. IMO.
I finally listened to the latest GH video last night. Even logically knowing he of course more than mistreated them by taking their lives, hearing he dragged poor Libby so badly she had bruises on her wrists just made me break down and cry.

In thinking about that now this morning I'm wondering if poor Libby was still alive when that happened? Does a person bruise after death? I know lividity sets in by however a body lays but that's not the same as wrist bruising from hard grip contact and pulling.

Also makes me reference JBC in my mind. Certainly strong and has choked to unconsciousness another young girl. So it could have been that senario with Libby.

Rest peacefully sweet angels and thank you God for Lafayette police rescue of another sweet girl.

I'm not sure where "unseasonably warm" came from. It looks like an average day, or maybe slightly warmer than average. I'm sure it is very common to have cold snaps in February. 2/13/17 was not one of those times. But "unseasonably warm?" The low was 23 around dawn, and the high was 45 around 2pm. I know the wind and sun (or lack thereof) can alter how the actual temperature feels, but 45 degrees is 45 degrees, and that was the high temp. Jacket recommended.

Sure, if you're out in the early afternoon, walking at a steady pace, your body will produce a lot of heat. It might not seem too bad walking from the parking lot into cracker barrel. But if you are outside for hours, and not being particularly active, than 45 is pretty cold.

All from 2017:
Feb 6. High 52
Feb 7. High 59
Feb 8. High 34
Feb9. High 21
Feb 10. High 46
Feb 11. High 63
Feb 12.......high 50
Feb 13. High 45
Feb 14.......high 50
Feb 15. High 37
Feb 16. High 46
Feb17 thru feb 24.......all highs in the 60's. (Now THIS is what I would call unseasonably warm)

It looks like the 13th was actually one of the cooler days in this stretch. Sure, I bet it is not uncommon for delphi to have highs in the teens, or even single digits, in February. There just seems to be a misconception (imo) that it was balmy on 2/13/17.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member