Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the article:
Police officer in scammed photos speaks out about Delphi case | wthr.com

Excerpt:
"This pissed me off. I'm glad they found the guy behind the account, but they gotta find the guy who hurt those two young girls," Kowalski said. "Soliciting videos from young girls, that's disgusting. Makes me sick. But to know that two young girls possibly lost their life because of my picture? It's the worst of the worst. It keeps you up at night as a parent knowing that people out there are like that."

Snipped

No, it isn't obvious at all. There is no evidence that KAK was ever in contact with Abby or Libby.

It does appear that he talked to many, many girls in their age group.

It is up to each of us to determine what level of credibility is given to various sources, but I wanted to offer this in case you had not seen it. The 30 minute mark would be a good spot to start if the info is of interest. This doesn’t confirm a convo but gives high likelihood to interaction via image likes. IMO

(The below is a copy/paste from the transcript so some words are likely incorrect or misspelled.)

33:49
one but there's this uh this is from
33:51
march 22nd 2017
33:54
this person that was messaging said
33:57
i want to see something that you want to
33:59
see something else that was sent to me
34:01
and
34:02
then
34:03
liberty's instagram is open you can see
34:07
where an anthony schatz
34:09
likes her pictures
34:11
it is a fake picture from a model it's
34:14
too much to explain
34:16
but libby stayed with and then a
34:18
friend's mention stayed with a friend
34:21
sometime
34:22
the weekend before

Who's Corry?

I am sorry for the typo. I even had my glasses on.:(

This information is from a Grey Hughes program featuring Kelsi German the format is a listeners call in and ask questions.I am sure I know which video but I need to get the time stamp.

In one a caller asks if on Feb 13,2017 if outdoor noises would have interfered with searchers hearing . Kelsi said Cody(Cody Patty/Libby's Uncle by adoption)walked out on the bridge calling out to Libby and Abby. They went different directions and yelled back and forth and had no difficulty hearing.(paraphrasing)

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, what I saw on what I was told was KAK's FB page was one empty boast or baseless claim after another. Sad, IMO. And there's no denying that the 2/13/17 false employment date looks very obviously like an attempt to create an alibi.

So on that topic, do you remember the photo apparently posted by KAK's father AT? It's the middle of this three-photo compilation (sorry for the lousy quality, it was a rush job) https://kuzenski.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/kak-sizes-01.jpg So, the middle photo is dated August 2018, and it says basically "my son--who hasn't been here in Indiana for two years." Just MHO and MOO and maybe I'm being overly suspicious, but doesn't that sound like Dad trying to alibi Junior by pretending he wasn't in Indiana (in February 2017) when we know he was? Suspicious? JMHO: heck, yes.

I never thought that KK looked like YBG, but if you compare just the center of the face in picture 3 (booking), the features (not the hair) look like the sketch. Did KK ever have a perm? It is a bit weird how similar they are. (I covered up the jowls and neck and brought up the sketch to compare them. disregard the mustache.) Could be a coincidence, but....

Wasn’t it said that KAK is not a suspect in the actual murders? imo

KAK was not named as a suspect. My understanding is that LE must have probable cause, actual evidence for an arrest, and read him or her the Miranda rights before they can legally name a suspect.

If KAK is ever named as a suspect in the murders, I would expect that would only happen at the time he was charged.

In Grey Hughes last YouTube video he mentions a source shared with him that when investigators played Libby’s phone audio to Abby’s mother (Anna Williams)the last audible sound was a gun being cocked.

Here is the link and time stamp I promised our moderator Tiff23fr.
Time stamp 41:00

Grey Hughes was corresponding with someone that knows "Annie". "Annie" is Abby's Williams mom. Annie Williams told this person that she saw more of Libby's video
:
  1. Abby looks up at Libby, who is recording, and says "He's right behind me, isn't he?"
  2. Abby hurries to where Libby is.
  3. The girls are discussing which way to go. It appears they were talking about two ways to go but said it was hard to hear the audio.
  4. Abby says "Is that a gun? He's got a gun."
  5. BG says "Hey" (probably supposed to be "Guys")
  6. Libby says "Hmmm"
  7. "Down the hill" and then the sound of a gun cocking

I never thought that KK looked like YBG, but if you compare just the center of the face in picture 3 (booking), the features (not the hair) look like the sketch. Did KK ever have a perm? It is a bit weird how similar they are. (I covered up the jowls and neck and brought up the sketch to compare them. disregard the mustache.) Could be a coincidence, but....

Curly wig?

I'm needing your help here folks.

Tricia tells me there was a podcast that had an interview with a roommate of KAK's and we had not allowed the source. She would like to allow it and I can't for the life of me find who had messaged me about it earlier, or what the name of the podcast is. (The only one I can recall was the interview with a girl who claimed she had a nasty interaction with him but Tricia had said roommate.)

Please just PM me if you can steer me in the right direction.

Thank you !!

Tricia tells me there was a podcast that had an interview with a roommate of KAK's and we had not allowed the source. She would like to allow it and I can't for the life of me find who had messaged me about it earlier, or what the name of the podcast is. (The only one I can recall was the interview with a girl who claimed she had a nasty interaction with him but Tricia had said roommate.)

Thank you !!

I don't remember a podcast with a roommate but here's the podcast with the girl who had the years' long interaction with him. It's the second episode down - The Delphi Murders - Kayla's Story.

Murder Sheet

KAK was not named as a suspect. My understanding is that LE must have probable cause, actual evidence for an arrest, and read him or her the Miranda rights before they can legally name a suspect.

If KAK is ever named as a suspect in the murders, I would expect that would only happen at the time he was charged.

How important is it (EXAMPLE only) if the person they believe responsible is already in prison for awhile for them to actually name or charge them until they are completely ready, maybe even using expected testimony from a trial as evidence?

Kelsi said something to the effect that she's not scared, her bf isn't scared (for her, I guess)

Thank you !!

Oh no. I saw one of a preteen friend that it turned 'stalkerish'

NVM, not able to find it, if anyone recalls can you forward it -- IIRC the woman's name was along the lines of "Melissa, Melanie..."

Last edited:
Okay, we'll go ahead and approve both:

The Delphi Murders: Kayla's Story and The Delphi Murders: Kegan Anthony Kline

Both at the Murder Sheet podcast link.

Because these are interviews with people who have had personal interaction with KAK, this is a one time, thread specific approval. At this time it is not blanket approval to link to the source for other cases.
At the beginning I did not think KAK was a serious suspect for the murders but the more I read about him the more likely I think it is possible.

To say he is a "very strange cat" is an understatement. Who knows what he has done over the last 5 years?

Last edited:
Well we know that Libby’s cellphone was reset so prior communications would be lost. And it’s sometimes not possible to trace all SM or phone contact, for example if the party on the other end is using a burner cellphone and some apps apparently don’t leave records of messages. LE has never claimed that they’ve been successful in satisfactorily identifying all of Libby’s cellphone contacts.

Yes, I agree, KAK appears to only be a person of interest at this time. I haven’t noticed anything to indicate he’s become a suspect, other than speculation.

actually they said something like ( we exhausted all of the SM angles )
but ill go with what you say.. and presume the exchange between the two parties was lost...this means they dont know and cant prove they were catfished if they dont have that convo right ?

Personally, I think they were both incapacitated early on, probably by having their throats cut, thus rendering them silent. (I apologize for the graphics) We read about how quickly this crime took place, so I think the killer spent more time on the display of the bodies, rather than time torturing them. IMO
I’m not well versed on these “signatures” that some murderers leave behind, other than the BTK guy, but would it indicate that he or she is a serial killer? And if so,
I would think LE would be comparing those signs to other past murders. IMO

Sometimes I wonder - could cutting a throat be a signature in itself? The manner, the type of the weapon used?

(In "the last case of Hercules Poirot", Poirot kills the sleeping murderer, leaving a symmetrical hole in his forehead. Later, in a letter, he admits that the perfect symmetry was an indicator. I wonder if today it would be considered "a signature").

But all of this if we think, a SK. If the Delphi case was a targeted murder, perhaps even the signatures could be faked. I am 40/60 on the cause. Lack of DNA implies, "targeted and having a lot of knowledge about crime".

B.
I don't know if you have read anything about this but apparently there is communication that did happen at some point.
I think what @Ozoner is saying is there is no evidence that it was KAK using the Anthony_Shots account when communicating with Libby. In other words It may have been someone else borrowing the fake account. Please correct me if I am wrong. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd