Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #143

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not understanding how this precludes the killer(s) from being a catfish. He/they could have been informed that the girls would be there sometime within a window, whenever they could make it work.
No sorry what I mean is he could’ve been catfishing several girls and knew by going to the trail that day that he’d encounter one

The issue with what time the killer got to the scene is, based on 2019 PC, why was his car at the CPS building from 12:00 to 17:00

If the killer was cat fishing A&L, why would he have gone there before knowing they would also be there from 13:30??

What I think the reason is, is because the killer (as a local) knew it was a school holiday and by law of averages knew that schoolgirls would walk the trails that day. The fact A&L turned up is just a coincidence.
Yes, I think he was trolling for women and/or girls that day and chose Abby and Libby, whom he didn't know at all and with whom he'd never had contact until that day . I don't believe they were catfished although I understand and respect why others may think so. MOO

I'm not understanding how this precludes the killer(s) from being a catfish. He/they could have been informed that the girls would be there sometime within a window, whenever they could make it work.
cause the girls themselves didnt know if they were going..and when were they going minutes before..
but lets go with this catfishing thing
for me catfishing goes with rape..thats the reasonable motive right ? or he chose to target a young girl to kill her brutally...so if rape didnt happen ...

Last edited:
cause the girls themselves didnt know if they were going..and when were they going minutes before
It could be that Abby and Libby had planned it hours or even a day or two before, and just waited for an opportune time to ask permission to go.

Teenagers often make plans that adults are unaware of, and wait until the time is right to ask permission. Then it appears to the adults that it is a spur of the moment decision.

MOO

It could be that Abby and Libby had planned it hours or even a day or two before, and just waited for an opportune time to ask permission to go.

Teenagers often make plans that adults are unaware of, and wait until the time is right to ask permission. Then it appears to the adults that it is a spur of the moment decision.

MOO

Exactly. We know what the adults in the family have said, but we don't know what Abby and Libby were discussing privately.

In this Alexis McAdams/Sgt Holeman interview which is transcribed here at the link below, they are talking about the difficult terrain the girls would have had to go through to get from the bridge to the spot where their bodies were found. Holeman mentions sticker bushes. In the videos I've watched, I haven't seen anyone complaining about stickers. Since AD has been there, I thought he would be a good person to ask.

I also thought about the jacket being torn by stickers, or blood drawn or whatever else.
IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION Post 786
I was there two days ago. At the east end of the bridge by the private property, there was plenty of thorny growth. They seemed more like vines. These started appearing maybe 10 feet on the east end of the bridge and on either side of the clearing once you cross the bridge.

MOO
yes we talked about this before..the sister is the one who decided ..its not like they went on their own..it wasnt a decided thing

I was there two days ago. At the east end of the bridge by the private property, there was plenty of thorny growth. They seemed more like vines. These started appearing maybe 10 feet on the east end of the bridge and on either side of the clearing once you cross the bridge.
Thank you; that's good to know.

We've never seen good views of the creek banks to the east of the assumed crossing. Did you get a look at that area? If you did, did you see any low spots where they could have crossed?

for me catfishing goes with rape..thats the reasonable motive right ? or he chose to target a young girl to kill her brutally...so if rape didnt happen ...

Catfishing does not equal rape. There are plenty if cases of catfishing that doesn’t even involve physical contact. It’s also important to remember that there can be a sexual component or motivation that does not involve rape or physical sexual assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa