Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the public, in general, can't really help a whole lot, so LE has tactically tried to trim down the goal audience with these recent asks. I don't know...

I totally and utterly agree with the above observation and thought and will add this is why I think DC asked us all to continue doing what we were doing - Which is essentially keep posting, keep talking and keep creating

Sister of Delphi murder victim heartbroken over secret online chats

Describing her emotions when she found out that Libby had kept the online chats secret from her, Kelsi said: “In the beginning, I was super angry when they first released it and law enforcement officially told us they think it’s social media and that’s what they’re looking at.

“I was so mad I went to her grave and yelled at her. I screamed.

I was so angry and I still am, I’m frustrated.

“I write her a letter every day and in my last few letters since December, it has not been very nice words to her.

“I tell her how angry and mad I am.

“But also on the other side, I'm so sad that she felt like she couldn't tell me, that she couldn't trust me with that information.”

Sister of Delphi murder victim heartbroken over secret online chats

Describing her emotions when she found out that Libby had kept the online chats secret from her, Kelsi said: “In the beginning, I was super angry when they first released it and law enforcement officially told us they think it’s social media and that’s what they’re looking at.
Bbm, and thanks for the link. A very significant statement.

I think we already assumed it after the a_shots ask, but this seems to cement it. LE officially thinks it's SM.

My Grandparents use to say “ keep a small and trusted circle of friends “. As a child, the phrase puzzled me. As an adult, I see the wisdom in the statement. Social media has given people from nearly all age groups a way to communicate. That’s the positive. The negative is that it gives the dark minded predators in our society a quiet, effective way to be in our living rooms with our children while we are right there with doors and windows locked and alarms set. It’s terrifying

My Grandparents use to say “ keep a small and trusted circle of friends “. As a child, the phrase puzzled me. As an adult, I see the wisdom in the statement. Social media has given people from nearly all age groups a way to communicate. That’s the positive. The negative is that it gives the dark minded predators in our society a quiet, effective way to be in our living rooms with our children while we are right there with doors and windows locked and alarms set. It’s terrifying
Agreed. For me, personally, this whole SM turn in the case has been eye-opening. There have been a number of members who believed this was SM related from the very start. Their argument made sense, but I wasn't as open to them as I wish I had been, because LE, RI, and the family were saying there was not a SM connection.

Without going back and doing a lot of re-reading, I'm thinking a lot of those kinds of statements by LE, opposing a SM connection, were made prior to April 2019. After that, continuing statements by the family, etc., were made by people not privy to the every-changing, ongoing investigation, who simply didn't yet know that LE had sniffed out a SM trail, which started at the Peru house search, but has taken a lot of time to fully track.

IMO, things are beginning to make more sense, including the April 2019 "change in direction." Perhaps the two sketches will also make more sense once we know LE's reasoning.

Agreed. For me, personally, this whole SM turn in the case has been eye-opening. There have been a number of members who believed this was SM related from the very start. Their argument made sense, but I wasn't as open to them as I wish I had been, because LE, RI, and the family were saying there was not a SM connection.

Without going back and doing a lot of re-reading, I'm thinking a lot of those kinds of statements by LE, opposing a SM connection, were made prior to April 2019. After that, continuing statements by the family, etc., were made by people not privy to the every-changing, ongoing investigation, who simply didn't yet know that LE had sniffed out a SM trail, which started at the Peru house search, but has taken a lot of time to fully track.

IMO, things are beginning to make more sense, including the April 2019 "change in direction." Perhaps the two sketches will also make more sense once we know LE's reasoning.

If I remember right, LE also made some statement after the April 2019 about being onto something early on, implying that they were going back to that.
I think that “something early on” was the KAK search warrant and information that they inexplicably jumped off of so quickly.
LE really has some explaining to do about that when all is said and done.

By "RI," do you mean the person who served as prosecutor in the early years of the investigation?

Also, I think LE kept referring to a "New Direction." It might be unrelated, but there are (or were) rehab centers in the area that operated under that name and I've often wondered if there was some connection. Some folks who were court-ordered to rehab in association with "community arrest" (i.e. live at home, attend rehab, obtain approved work, check in periodically with community arrest center) became associated with rehab centers such as that group. Were such rehab clients sharing information with other clients that might in some way be related to this case, or to the "A_Shots" activity? Or, was the wording purely coincidental?

LAS VEGAS, Nevada — The grandfather of an Indiana teenager murdered five years ago is confident police will find her killer.

Abigail Williams and Liberty “Libby” German, both 14, died on Feb. 13, 2017. They had gone for a walk on a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana, and were found dead near a bridge and railway tracks.

Mike Patty, Libby’s grandfather, and several of his family members spoke about the case at CrimeCon in Las Vegas over the weekend. They shared new developments, including recent news that Libby was talking online with a potential suspect in her death before she was killed.

Patty also sat down with EastIdahoNews.com reporter Nate Eaton and shared his thoughts about what’s next in the investigation. Watch the video above to see their entire conversation.

Grandfather of Delphi murder victim speaks with East Idaho News about what's next in the case - East Idaho News

By "RI," do you mean the person who served as prosecutor in the early years of the investigation?

Also, I think LE kept referring to a "New Direction." It might be unrelated, but there are (or were) rehab centers in the area that operated under that name and I've often wondered if there was some connection. Some folks who were court-ordered to rehab in association with "community arrest" (i.e. live at home, attend rehab, obtain approved work, check in periodically with community arrest center) became associated with rehab centers such as that group. Were such rehab clients sharing information with other clients that might in some way be related to this case, or to the "A_Shots" activity? Or, was the wording purely coincidental?
Yes, that's the RI I'm referring to.

As for the rehab association, I'm not very knowledgeable on that. It could be a coincidence, or maybe not. I do, however, feel it's possible that multiple people are in association with and suspect who the killer is. Jmo.

Last edited:
LAS VEGAS, Nevada — The grandfather of an Indiana teenager murdered five years ago is confident police will find her killer.

Abigail Williams and Liberty “Libby” German, both 14, died on Feb. 13, 2017. They had gone for a walk on a hiking trail in Delphi, Indiana, and were found dead near a bridge and railway tracks.

Mike Patty, Libby’s grandfather, and several of his family members spoke about the case at CrimeCon in Las Vegas over the weekend. They shared new developments, including recent news that Libby was talking online with a potential suspect in her death before she was killed.

Patty also sat down with EastIdahoNews.com reporter Nate Eaton and shared his thoughts about what’s next in the investigation. Watch the video above to see their entire conversation.

Grandfather of Delphi murder victim speaks with East Idaho News about what's next in the case - East Idaho News
Mr. Patty was very smart to sit down with Nate Eaton. MANY folks are watching the Chad Daybell/Lori Vallow case, so interviewing with the news organization that has followed that case so closely is certain to bring many more eyes and ears to LG's and AW's case. Nate is a good interviewer and a compassionate man.

the young sketch was based on witness description for a male the witness thought was suspeciouse that day ... and not anything online
unless you claiming the sketch artist is lying...besides that doesnt make sense anyway

'New' Delphi suspect sketch was drawn days after murders of 2 Indiana girls, artist says

There is nothing in the article or has ever been said by the sketch artist that indicates the person in the sketch was seen “in person” by the witness. They say only that the witness reported something they felt needed reporting.
Could just as easily been something online. Nobody knows.

There is nothing in the article or has ever been said by the sketch artist that indicates the person in the sketch was seen “in person” by the witness. They say only that the witness reported something they felt needed reporting.
Could just as easily been something online. Nobody knows.

That is a great point. Could the witness have seen something online from the A Shots profile and reported that? LE took it seriously, got a sketch, determined it was KAK running the account, but cleared him after the search warrant (DNA?) so his online persona was dropped from consideration? Now it's coming full circle.... maybe LE is realizing that KAK, while not BG, was "responsible" (per the PC quote regarding the 2nd sketch) for the murders in a second hand way.

Don’t see anything that states the younger sketch is an eye witness for that day

LE has known KAK was using the fictitious anthony_shots profile with the male model photo almost immediately following the murders. Why would they waste time and effort in circulating a sketch of a known innocent person, still to this very day? There’s no reason to release a sketch of a photo since they also had the actual photo from the onset. JMO

BBM
The Delphi Task Force requested the FBI to remove the physical descriptors listed on the flyer. Investigators do not want to discourage or stop the public from submitting a tip because the person does not specifically meet the height, weight, and age description. Investigators would like the public to focus on the photo of the man on the bridge, the voice recording, and second sketch that was released by law enforcement."
Some suspect info removed from FBI poster on Delphi killings | wthr.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members