GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Linking Gray's videos should be fine. As a matter of fact, some are linked by Tricia in the first post. moo

2. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

There was a letter from BP to the killer and whoever is covering for him on her FB, it was written as though the person who has not turned him in knows and just won't do it out of fear, shame, etc. I hope they realize the longer they go the worse it will be for themselves. He will be caught and punished. His future here on earth was already determined by what he did 2 years ago. They still have a chance at a life, but the window is closing. I think the people of Carroll Co could be sympathetic and surround that person and their family with love and support, to a point. But now that the sketch is clear, the face has been made public, they have a limited amount of time to act. I hope they are lurkers here and reading this. Its not too late to act.

3. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

ISP: More audio recovered from slain Delphi teen's phone

From article:
    "Sgt. Holeman tells us investigators recovered more audio from Libby’s phone, which was found with the girls at the crime scene."

There are another time in an interview that he confirms finding the phone. It's always possible the reporter is misreporting or police lying about the phone. Police can and do misdirect for their own reasons. I just don't think so.

MOO I like to think Libby hurled her phone to an inaccessible place like river or brush as an act of defiance before her death.

4. teeandcee

teeandcee Well-Known Member

I thought so too, but this morning I saw a post saying we could only link msm or LE videos. I’m confused, but his videos are easy to find.

Suwannee, Seattle1 and Jax49 like this.
  5. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

I sooo agree with everything you said, particularly not to do this late at night, as I had a jittery night sleep myself! :(

Steph8angels, indycindy and LGW88 like this.
  6. ocgrad

ocgrad Well-Known Member

And there is a new one that answers the question about the black smudge that appears and disappears in the new video and shows where he approximates how near BG was to Abby.

sunsetbeach and indycindy like this.
  7. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

In the helicopter video of the search of the creek, it appears to me one of the searchers picks up what could be her phone. Can't really tell but I remember it looked about the right size. moo

8. Jerrod

Jerrod Well-Known Member

Becky referred to BG as being "creepy" in the Facebook Q & A interview she hosted with Tara German long ago. This is the pertinent excerpt from the transcript:

Question: "Did Libby text Mike [Patty]?"

Becky: "Libby did not text Mike - I searched phone records to confirm this - Mike does not use Messenger or messages on Facebook. She was heard on the audio she turned on as BG was spotted coming towards them. They were talking about that creepy guy they'd seen earlier."

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Stargazer34, MrsM, 8paws and 25 others like this.
  9. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

I agree with you.
    Whatever witness or evidence has come to the police recently is enough information for them to say that the man in the sketch is the man on the bridge is the man that killed the Abby and Libby.
    Finally a break.

10. Paula33

Paula33 New Member

I’m generally a lurker but I had a couple thoughts and I’m also way behind so excuse me if this has been covered over and over...I really don’t think they were filming him at all, I think she was filming her friend and he happened to be in the background. The clip seems really zoomed in so BG was probably pretty far back and just happened to be in part of the clip, this would also explain why there is only a couple seconds of grainy footage of him. I believe whatever happened to them happened after they got off the bridge. I picture either “guys” shows weapon and motions “down the hill” or “guys” points at something interesting “down the hill”. Just my thoughts, and now I’m going to go and try to catch up, again.

11. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

It could be regional.

Steph8angels, PommyMommy and kodi like this.
  12. sholmes33

sholmes33 New Member

Have you tried simply increasing the pixilation without zooming in or enhancing any other aspect of the photo/video? Also try a 180 degree rotation on the still photo. This gives one's brain a different view of the shadows & perception of the original colors. BTW, thanks for your work on these.

13. gitana1

Can you describe this a bit more? Is it an app? I'd like to set that up.

14. Tillicum

Tillicum Well-Known Member

I think it's possible that BG got someone to alibi him by claiming he was doing something else at the time that he didn't want known. Like, "Man I was out with this girl and if my wife/girlfriend finds out she'll dump me. It was just that one time and I've never seen her again". Or, "I was out buying some pot and I'll lose my job if this gets out. I can't lose this position I worked so hard to get over a little pot".

jillybean51, MrsM, MntnHiker and 15 others like this.
  15. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

In follow up to my recent post re: source for "creepy" --

Well, then maybe Grey Hughed picked up the adjective from Patty's comment.

Andreee, PommyMommy, Wells and 3 others like this.
  16. zencompass

zencompass May today be the day. Justice for Abby and Libby.

The momentum from the press conference is still going strong.

Let's hope the investigation team gets the tip/information that ties whatever evidence they have together.

I still believe it's a short matter of time before an arrest.

17. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I've not listened to the podcast but there are only 2 known photos uploaded to snapchat around 2:00p -- Libby on the bridge looking down, and length of bridge photo.

I believe looking down is being confused with leaning down.

MOO

8paws, Hazelnutty, PommyMommy and 7 others like this.
  18. gitana1

They determined the second sketch was the perp after "thousands and thousands of hours" of investigative work involving multiple agencies.

Doesn't sound lost to me.

Stargazer34, MrsM, 8paws and 25 others like this.
  19. gitana1

Do you have a link?

ETA: And WELCOME
    TO WEBSLEUTHS!!!!!!!

margarita25, Laughing, Suglo and 7 others like this.
  20. MorganSun

MorganSun Active Member

Whether or not there is any profit generated elsewhere, and regardless of any of our opinions on that, there is no profit being made from his activities, posting, and contributions to our discussions here on WS, is there? Not sure it's relevant. Seems more productive to either be grateful for his posts, to report if you feel they violate TOS in any way, or to scroll & roll. Fellow WSer-bashing seems counterproductive and distracting, no?

JMHO. Moo moo moo.

Elle*Bee, mollynjack, Bethan and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.