Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onaliv

Onaliv Well-Known Member

No clue, BUT a recent case in Kentland IN seems to have involved multiple people both male and female... just saying... I think until the Delphi case is solved everything’s possible

2. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Once you have it in final form, could you put it in the media, maps and timeline thread for us all? It will always be available on page one in each thread then. TYVM.

eta. seeing all the times and witnesses in one place really brings home the unusual nature of this crime.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  3. drama_farmer

drama_farmer "It's never just a mannequin"

If BG did use any sort of authoritative ruse, maybe it was because a fake badge or stern "you're not supposed to be here, can't you read the signs?" approach would serve to get the girls off the bridge quickly and quietly. IMO

If he was relying on a weapon to entice them off the bridge (and away from potential witnesses), there may have been more of a chance that his plan would go sideways.

Who knows how they would have reacted to a weapon, while still on the bridge? (At least in BG's mind),
    Maybe he wanted to remove any chances the girls would panic, scream, run down the bridge, push BG off the bridge. Or, respond by freezing and increasing the chances BG would be seen near/interacting with the girls.

Long story short (IMO) Maybe he was using authority as a way to improve his chances of getting them off the bridge in the least conspicuous way. MOO.

Or not :confused:

4. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

So what exactly did they do in each of those cases? Are you saying that in the Libby Squire case, the Prisma Reyes case and the "mistaken for Uber" case( not sure what that case is), the authorities released an image of a perp they wanted to identify and then later released a clearer image they already had, of that same person?

That doesn't make sense.

I recall something of the Reyes case. I don't recall them trying to ID anyone. I do recall they released a pretty clear video of her swaying and talking on the phone and stated they were searching cameras/businesses for additional video of her.

The only thing I can find regarding the Libby squire case is her parents released newer photos of her.

Can you explain more fully r provide links?

I'm not seeing a connection.

And I haven't once seen a case where they know who the perp is but they release footage and ask the public to help find and ID the person.

Releasing more audio made sense.

I can think of no rational reason why the FBI would hold back a clear image of the perp. "Have to be careful" makes zero sense to me.

5. gitana1

Hmm.

6. JDough

JDough Well-Known Member

This is the March 2017 newsletter of Delphi United Methodist Church. (It was posted in thread 90 by another member). He/She also mentioned it can also be found directly on their public website. I did verify this before posting.

I believe the minister is the author.

7. gitana1

I've seen some of them. Good visuals for what it looks like there but it doesn't help! I want a map from above. Not a walk through.

8. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.