Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so shocked that BG is married, I assumed we were looking for a single man. I wonder if he wore clothes that were not from his closet, because I cannot imagine living that close to a crime scene and seeing a photo of my spouse at any distance and not recognizing it based on his wardrobe alone.
I'm wondering if he attended the Delphi police media briefing, together with all the Delphi residents

Ok. Gray was sent that photo he shared, but I was able to find it easily, and it's going to be him.

There are 3 Allen's in Delphi. The guy that was arrested is 50, so that leaves one.

Allen is a very common name, so in order to find him on Facebook (I don't believe that he himself has an account), you have to find a close family member (ideally a married female who has changed her name to something less common).

You find her Facebook, then you search her friends list for "Allen."

There you will find that photo (along with others), that was shared with Gray Hughes.

You're welcome.

Smarty pants!

Thank you. Real close to the one sketch.

The image of BG that I've seen on GH channel is wearing an interesting hat. It is dark with an embroidery. I strongly suspect this suspect may belong to one of the local motorcycle clubs.

JMHO that requires more research but I possess great resources on the local motorcycle clubs.

This is such a wonderfully exciting day! May peace be with the families of Delphi.
It looks like a "Historic Route 66" Arizona hat.

The name is now floating around out there and I can say, it’s no one I’ve ever heard of before. No one I’ve ever seen discussed here.
If it’s the guy everyone thinks it is it’s kind-boggling. A totally ordinary family man with pretty much no record.

You never know what hidden horrors are in a person’s mind and life.

I can't even imagine his poor wife's mental state right now. One of the first things she's going to do/has done is go back in her head, over every single conversation they ever had about the girls, this case, and murderers in general. She's going to go hunting for the red flags she didn't see at the time. :( I sure hope her and the rest of the family has good, solid people around them, for prayers, hugs, support and encouragement. They're really going to need it.

IF this is really the guy that killed Abigail and Liberty, he lives RIGHT THERE! IF the witnesses truly provided a description of who they saw on the trails, how is it NONE of them walked past him somewhere in Delphi or walked into the CVS Pharmacy and thought to themselves, "OMG, THAT is the GUY!" IF he is or was a pharmacy tech at CVS, he likely has been seen thousands of times behind the counter.

Of course, there are probably a number of possible answers. NO ONE really saw the killer that day, but rather just another unrelated trail user. OR he had an alibi for that day and LE wrote it off. OR LE got hot on the trail of RL and this guy slipped into the background.
If the witness/es were young people, they are less likely to see the pharmacy tech (if that's what he is) There's an odd phenomenon that people in uniform are not recognized when out of uniform (except maybe a vague de ja vu)

Well I’ll say it, he looks nothing like either sketch to me. The wrong photo that was posted? He looks more like the sketches than Richard Allen does. JMO

I saw some links to his height/weight but when I went to them didn’t see his height/weight. Can someone please post them?

If the witness/es were young people, they are less likely to see the pharmacy tech (if that's what he is) There's an odd phenomenon that people in uniform are not recognized when out of uniform (except maybe a vague de ja vu)
Not to mention, on the bridge, he had a sloppy, sort of unkept look. At work he was probably neatly groomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member