Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
it feels like a lifetime a go when i first saw the news report about 2 young girls killed in Delphi, there were moments when i thought this was never going to be solved

but today is a great day can't wait for Monday's press conference, as someone who watched the family at Crime-Con one of the last things that were mentioned by the moderator was " we hope you never have to come back here again " meaning the case will have been solved

My guess is that there's been a lot of behind the scenes work before now ?
Glad LE were able to keep it under wraps, very little information until now.
I'm curious if RA was taken by surprise ?
M00

Yes I got to hand it to the members of the task force, they ran a very tight ship, virtually no leaks from a “police source close to the investigation”.

Scrolling down, there is an interactive timeline of the case, which may be very helpful in recounting all the circumstances and developments over the last 5 years.

I doubted that the families would be able to say "Today is the day" and am teary grateful that they can now. It will not reduce their grief, but I hope they will feel some sense of relief that there has been an arrest made.

This is just a massive momentous day for those of us who have been watching this investigation. Still so early, no pics of the suspect that I have seen. I feel like this must be connected to the KK investigation, am sure details will emerge over the next couple of days. Just wow.

It is very hard to believe that the girls were in contact with this slime ball, KAK, and discussed going to the bridge, etc, sent pics etc, factory reset their phones, etc, and it was all a big coincidence and had nothing to do with their demise.

I am so curious about what we will hear Monday. Was this Allen guy a sole perpetrator or was he connected to the ring of *advertiser censored* that KAK was busted for?

It is very hard to believe that the girls were in contact with this slime ball, KAK, and discussed going to the bridge, etc, sent pics etc, factory reset their phones, etc, and it was all a big coincidence and had nothing to do with their demise.

I am so curious about what we will hear Monday. Was this Allen guy a sole perpetrator or was he connected to the ring of *advertiser censored* that KAK was busted for?
If there is a connection to a ring of these sick monsters, I hope they are all rolling on and throwing each other under the bus, as we speak.

That's probably what Monday is about.

Fill in the gaps that connect KK, anthony_shots & RA and how did we get from KK messaging on IG to Libby as anthony_shots the night before she died about meeting up at the bridge the next day to LE saying KK wasn't the girls killer which the DNA sample they took from him can presumably confirm to RA being arrested in connection with the girls killing.

As heartbreaking as this entire story is, I am genuinely intrigued as to how these pieces fit together.

Stupid me, I never realized until today that in that photo of BG, I always thought he was looking off to his right. Admittedly, I didn't study that photo like some people did, so I guess I just missed it, but I saw a photo of someone who blew up just the part of the face, and now I see the goatee and how he's looking forward. I guess the hat bill pointed off to the side threw me off. I see it much more now. Kinda creepy, actually.

LE did tell KK in his interview of which the transcript is available they genuinely believed he did not personally murder the girls. They took a DNA sample from him as well so if he were at the crime scene, I find it difficult to believe there would be no physical evidence connecting him to it.

That said, he was the primary user of the fake anthony_shots IG account that talked frequently with Libby in the period before her murder. If evidence can place RA at the bridge that day, there are only three ways he would've known the girls would be there:
  1. He had access to the anthony_shots account and saw the messages with KK talking about meeting up on the bridge the next day. KK admitted at least 2-3 other people had the password to that account and LE said at least two other known people had used it besides KK. We don't know yet who gave who the password and why but LE's interview with KK confirms others did and he was not the only user.
  2. KK or someone else told him the girls would be at the bridge and why. This would assume that KK & RA are somehow connected which very well could be true. The exact connection - if there is one - is not known yet to the public.
  3. Pure dumb luck and happenstance. This IMO is by far the least likely scenario. These situations are way too connected.

If there is a connection to a ring of these sick monsters, I hope they are all rolling on and throwing each other under the bus, as we speak.

If we rolled back the clock to prior to MS, at a time the killer was believed to be local and hiding in plain sight, someone who knew there was no school that day and also knew his way around because he lived within walking distance to the High Bridge Trails on that fateful warm February day in 2017, a violent opportunist skulking out innocent young, defenceless victims for how long we don’t know, it also wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibilities that‘s all there was to it - he’s a perfect fit to that description. We will find out more on Monday. JMO

The element of the whole case that bugged me no end was the dismissal of cat fishing.

I felt from the get -go Libby factory resetting her phone was a BIG DEAL.
100% on the factory reset. Teenagers wouldn't normally think to do that unless they were trying to clear something off it that shouldn't be there or they knew they'd get into trouble having. While the online sleuthing community may have dismissed it, IDK if LE necessarily did. it's possible they thought it was someone one of the girls met online but couldn't prove who it was until recently.

Just responding to all those who have said "why didn't anyone in the community recognize him?" which I know has already been covered ad nauseum but nonetheless I want to add my two cents.

I did a thought experiment.

I work with a great guy. Family man, has done me more kindnesses than I can count. 100% supportive coworker.

I really think that if I saw a grainy video of someone who looked kinda sorta like him as a suspect in a heinous crime--even if it were actually him--I would just dismiss it because of course I know him, and I KNOW he's not capable of anything like that.

Last edited:
Scrolling down, there is an interactive timeline of the case, which may be very helpful in recounting all the circumstances and developments over the last 5 years.

The January 15, 2018 slide about the investigation extending down into southern TN “oops, we mean nationwide” is verrrrry interesting. I definitely think they knew who it was early on but didn’t have enough information to secure a conviction. Then they were able to put the squeeze on KK, he squealed like a pig, and from there they had enough to reel RA in.

Just responding to all those who have said "why didn't anyone in the community recognize him?" which I know has already been covered ad nauseum but nonetheless I want to add my two cents.

I did a thought experiment.

I work with a great guy. Family man, has done me more kindnesses than I can count. 100% supportive coworker.

I really think that if I saw a grainy video of someone who looked kinda sorta like him as a suspect in a heinous crime--even if it were actually him--I would just dismiss it because of course I know him, and I KNOW he's not capable of anything like that.
It was so confusing too, with two different sketches of this guy. We've had multiple potential suspects who have been dead ringers for BG, to include one photo that was widely shared today, that wound up not being Richard Allen.

It's a very subjective thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member