Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes living in the same community hearing local talk and seeing all those posters he would've had to became a master of disassociation. It may have rattled him a might when the emphasis was put back on a Delphi local in 2019 however the sketch depicted a man far younger looking person than he. JMO
Maybe he felt a bit relieved then… but I’m sure he has been very anxious since, especially knowing that they might have had DNA.

Maybe he felt a bit relieved then… but I’m sure he has been very anxious since, especially knowing that they might have had DNA.

If LE indeed had recovered a known DNA sample from the killer I’ve always wondered why they didn’t just say so, so to be sure to cause a suspect great anxiety, as you‘ve stated. But since any and all reference to DNA has been so consistently ambiguous I’m not convinced this crime was solved by DNA. Outdoor crime scenes pose challenges for DNA collection, especially one that can’t be processed until a day later. I know we’ve all went round and round on the topic of DNA so it will be interesting to have it finally settled once and for all.

I work in healthcare and just from my own experience, I think 45ish is an uncommonly old age for a person to become a pharmacy tech. Not that there's anything wrong with that: I myself had to change careers and thus start at the bottom of the hierarchy at an uncommonly old age.

My point is, I wonder what he was doing before becoming a pharmacy tech.

ETA: Uh oh, @AgeofAquaruis, jinx.

If LE indeed had recovered a known DNA sample from the killer I’ve always wondered why they didn’t just say so, so to be sure to cause a suspect great anxiety, as you‘ve stated. But since any and all reference to DNA has been so consistently ambiguous I’m not convinced this crime was solved by DNA. Outdoor crime scenes pose challenges for DNA collection, especially one that can’t be processed until a day later. I know we’ve all went round and round on the topic of DNA so it will be interesting to have it finally settled once and for all.
True! Most likely he didn’t know… hoped they didn’t and that he’d never be caught obviously.

I work in healthcare and just from my own experience, I think 45ish is an uncommonly old age for a person to become a pharmacy tech. Not that there's anything wrong with that: I myself had to change careers and thus start at the bottom of the hierarchy at an uncommonly old age.

I wonder if maybe he worked at CVS in another capacity, and then decided to do the training to become a pharmacy tech.

I imagine it pays more than some other roles there.

I do believe that DNA has played a role in this arrest. There are so many advancements in the science made in recent years. Even hair without a root can be used now. And examination of geneology may have played a part. And that can all take a long time.

In addition, I suspect that there are one or more people close to him who suspected or knew that RA was the perp. Fear may have been a powerful motivator for keeping quiet. And LE may have been talking to one or more of these people, for years even, and hoping that they would someday work up the courage to tell.

There may have been a few or many who did not really know him, who suspected RA based on his looks or voice or gait; and even tipped him in, but you can't arrest someone just because they have deep-set eyes like the sketch and wear a blue jacket and walk a certain way.

The only thing is, he doesn’t have deep-set eyes. His eyes are wide open, almost too wide, as if he once had hyperactive thyroid. JMO - he doesn’t look like the YBG, or rather, YBG looks like any kid next door.

My guess is at....
KAK named him.
His original alibi fell over under second scrutiny.
KAK told them there is some evidence at the river.
LE abtained RA DNA on the down low.
It matched the small amount of DNA from crimescene.(guessing about dna avail)
**speculating***Remnants of a BLUE JACKET or missing clothing of girls found in burn pile of his back yard.

moo

This is one of the top things I’m curious to know as well, specifically what was he doing in Feb 2017. I’m a bit surprised the local people have disclosed very little factual information about his background to any of the numerous reporters who‘ve descended upon Delphi. It’s as if he was an unknown, living in a small community since 2006 where everybody else knew one another.

BBM
I too wonder this! Might it have any significance to the murders?

“Both families are expected to speak at a news conference with Indiana State Police on Monday morning.”

I have been there a few times. The issue is getting across the highway. The bridge connecting the parking area to the trail is the only bridge across the highway for a couple miles. There is a road coming off the parking area that will take you across the highway and over to the cemetery, which is just north of the crime scene and would allow him to get home in about 5 minutes. If he used a car and parked in the cemetery, he could park at the south end of the cemetery and nobody from the road would be able to see his car.
If there is a trail along the Bridge Creek (small creek that outsprings from Deer Creek), it looks from Google Maps that you Will be able to walk through the forrest from the South end of the bridge and all the way to where the suspect lives. Bridge Creek runs below the High way, so it looks like you Will be able to cross the highway walking below it if you follow the Bridge Creek.

I wonder if maybe he worked at CVS in another capacity, and then decided to do the training to become a pharmacy tech.

I imagine it pays more than some other roles there.
This could be! And I wonder if it's a union job. Knowing the pay scale could have driven him to go from a clerk to a pharmacy technician. It may have been significant.
Plus, it may have given people in town more trust in him. He wasn't just ringing people up at the register. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
moo
I wonder if he was mixing any prescriptions. I shudder at that thought!
I wonder if he was stealing any of the prescription drugs. After all, he was probably working in the back with the pharmacists and had access to scheduled drugs.

Last edited:
My guess is at....
KAK named him.
His original alibi fell over under second scrutiny.
KAK told them there is some evidence at the river.
LE abtained RA DNA on the down low.
It matched the small amount of DNA from crimescene.(guessing about dna avail)
**speculating***Remnants of a BLUE JACKET or missing clothing of girls found in burn pile of his back yard.

moo
Yeah, it's got to be something really big, or a lot of incriminating things. Maybe all of the above.

They sure as hell wouldn't take KAK's word for anything, and this was a guy who looked really, really good for this:

KAK is a sexual deviant, had communicated with them, may have planned to meet them, and he appears to have left for Vegas quickly after.

So instead, we have a guy plucked right out of the blue. If it wasn't KAK, with all those circumstantial pieces, then just imagine how strong the case must be against Allen.

I think it just has to be DNA, and perhaps some sort of digital trail as well.

That's probably what Monday is about.

Fill in the gaps that connect KK, anthony_shots & RA and how did we get from KK messaging on IG to Libby as anthony_shots the night before she died about meeting up at the bridge the next day to LE saying KK wasn't the girls killer which the DNA sample they took from him can presumably confirm to RA being arrested in connection with the girls killing.

As heartbreaking as this entire story is, I am genuinely intrigued as to how these pieces fit together.
Politely bolded by me. Succinctly written.

At a news conference years ago, in speaking directly to the girls' killer, we were told the killer wanted to know everything the police knew. The promise made to the killer was that one day, he would know everything discovered and uncovered in their investigation.

I'm here for it. This evil double homicide has held my attention for almost six years. What's another six, if needed, for final justice?

Yeah, it's got to be something really big, or a lot of incriminating things. Maybe all of the above.

They sure as hell wouldn't take KAK's word for anything, and this was a guy who looked really, really good for this:

KAK is a sexual deviant, had communicated with them, may have planned to meet them, and he appears to have left for Vegas quickly after.

So instead, we have a guy plucked right out of the blue. If it wasn't KAK, with all those circumstantial pieces, then just imagine how strong the case must be against Allen.

I think it just has to be DNA, and perhaps some sort of digital trail as well.
yeah digital trail too.
Not sure if anyone else has suggested it but maybe a burner phone turned up in the river??

I was referring to this:

“I recently watched a movie called 'The Shack.' There’s also a book that talks so well about evil, about death and about eternity," Carter said. "To the murderer, I believe you have just a little bit of a conscience left. And I can assure you that how you left (German and Williams) in that woods is not what they’re experiencing today."

so maybe I should have just said "conscience," and not religion per se
If they were moved,and posed I wonder where he kept them while doing that. Where did he keep the articles of clothing he took? I would think he was absent from home during that time. I also wonder if he had an accomplice help corral,and subdue,bind them. They didn't put up a fight. Yet there was a lot of blood loss. So savage. Poor sweet innocent girls. I don't know how he could it on his own.

If there's a KAK connection it has to be either:
- A very strong connection between RA and KAK. Strong in the sense that both of them were actively involved in this crime.
- A very loose connection. KAK could've told this random pedo that he met online (and knew lived in Delphi) that the girls were going to be on the bridge. He might not have known who RA actually was or that RA would actually go kill them. This could be why LE struggled to identify him because KAK simply didn't know who it was that he gave the information to.

I don't think there's a middle road where KAK and RA had a real life connection and KAK told RA about the girls and that they'd be at the bridge that day, without intending for RA not to harm them. KAK would've ratted RA out a LOONNNGGGG time ago to save his *advertiser censored*.

Last edited:
Just thinking more about this; what we've seen recently, and what just happened.

We learn all this stuff about KAK, and his connection to the murders via his catfishing and communication with one of the victims.

It's clear from the documents that Murder Sheet released, that law enforcement suspects this guy, and perhaps his father.

He'd protect his dad, but why would be protect a stranger?

He'd protect a stranger if the stranger wasn't a stranger to him, and revealing who this guy is and what he did, would also bury him as well.

So I think law enforcement knew someone else was involved, but were barking up the wrong tree with dad. KAK is looking at decades in prison on his original charges.

They make some sort of a deal in regards to the murder charges, and he takes it. He guides them to evidence that was dumped in the river, and reveals the name of his accomplice.

The timing of all this makes sense, as I figured he was talking based on that river search, and him being pulled out of jail.

Because think about this, there's no way he'd know where that evidence was unless he was involved, and no reason for him not to have cooperated before if he wasn't.

I wonder if we won't hear about two people charged with these murders come Monday.

Another thing besides his middle aged shuffle across the bridge that gave LE a clue to his identity...he didn't confiscate Libbys phone.
Think it was an oversight in his frenzy.
A young person would have made the girls phones step 1 control. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77