Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this is why I stopped posting for years as Ron Logan’s life was destroyed in his last years on earth for example. These are real people and some get carried away and treat it like a game and point scoring.
Agree, always wait to see what evidence they have , hoping for something strong like DNA, but well see, like I said theyre 0-3 or something so far on suspects.

But they seem very optimistic on this one unlike the others , so fingers crossed

Never forget there are those who spent the rest of their lives and even after death as suspects in crimes they had absolutely nothing to do with only to be exonerated later, so i reserve judgement till the evidence is put forth

I will say however, Id love to see this one off the books and the families get justice finally

IIRC, many people re-trained for different jobs, especially during the pandemic. A full-time job at CVS means benefits, and working in a climate-controlled building.

Options in rural Indiana, well, we've discussed the hog processing plant....

Anyone figure out what work RA did previously?

Health care in the military, perhaps?

jmho ymmv lrr

I'm 43 and quit my PhD level job last December for an admin position. (no regrets either)

I agree about waiting, however, they/LE have not been wrong about any other suspects, as there have been no other suspects named and no other arrests. The court of public opinion certainly has named a number of "suspects" and they have been wrong so far.
They (as they shouldve ) investigated all of those named and probably hundreds of others, they were the ones who released, that they were looking into those individuals (again as they shouldve)

Its not uncommon for departments to do that to show that they are still dedicated to a case, however, it can backfire when the suspect isnt a match.

And as you've alluded, the public loves to run with it.

Im holding off till I hear more on this new suspect, they seem very optimistic which is promising, so far, most of the information seems consistent with the type of individual that would be involved, (local lives, works nearby etc..)

So im interested to hear the new developments, but im going to wait and see what they have and how it came about

Respectfully

If CVS is the only pharmacy local, just think of the % of Delphi population that must have at least seen him working behind pharnacy in the last 5 + years, even if there were many other techs employed. It is astounding to me and so unsettling that this person had a public facing, "day to day", normal business hours, in a
health care, and even "general store" type capacity. Astounding.

He started after the murders

I was just going to post asking this - any ideas about his previous employment ?

I’ve considered Pharm Tech myself more than once as a new career (in my middle aged years)
Pharmacy Tech is one of the jobs that is considered to be high demand, and it is also a very short educational process to become certified, as little as 90 days.

Also, for someone who needs insurance and benefits employment at CVS or Walgreens would provide good benefits.

I am from the U.K. so I don’t know
if this would apply to the U.S but maybe a small town in a local shop most locals would go to being around all the gossip and being In the thick of it was a good hiding place for him to be?

Earlier, the trooper quoted Kline’s message to another person after he learned about Libby and Abby’s murder where Anthony Shots wrote “Yeah, we were supposed to meet but she never showed up.”

“That’s a d*** lie,” Kline said.

But police told Kline they believed at least two people had access to the anthony_shots account based on the forensic investigation into the syntax, or wording, used by the account. “We have two different people using Kik messenger, talking to people from our residence,” police told Kline. Earlier in the interview, Kline said he gave his password to his account to “a lot of people.”

Internet rumors alleged Allen’s yard was dug up and searched by authorities earlier this month.

The yard appeared untouched except for a line of leaves that had been blown away from the home.

Late to the party, but I wonder -- if RA is indeed a pharmacy tech at CVS, did he work the drive-up?

In that situation, the voice is somewhat separate from the face in your memory. Did someone finally place that voice?

Pondering, now going back to read 3 pages of post to see how many fellow posters thought of this yesterday. :rolleyes:

jmho ymmv lrr
Would a pharmacy tech need a criminal background check and fingeprinting done before being hired? MOO.

WOW!! Finally after all of these years glued to this case, and all of the suspects talked about and compared to the composite, they made an arrest. I came right here knowing you wonderful sleuths would have so much more info on RA than the news stories. Thank you!!

This may sound a bit vague: Been thinking if RA was calling in to speak with someone claiming to be TK's former friend and that helped lead to the arrest? RA is close to the same age as TK. Sort of reminds me of BTK, needed all the attention on him, IMO.

Justice is coming for Abby & Libby!!!

Last edited:
Agree, always wait to see what evidence they have , hoping for something strong like DNA, but well see, like I said theyre 0-3 or something so far on suspects.

But they seem very optimistic on this one unlike the others , so fingers crossed

Never forget there are those who spent the rest of their lives and even after death as suspects in crimes they had absolutely nothing to do with only to be exonerated later, so i reserve judgement till the evidence is put forth

I will say however, Id love to see this one off the books and the families get justice finally
If by “they” you mean internet sleuths yes. I think they had an early misstep with focusing on RL but I think they cleared him fairly quickly after the search. Then we haven’t learned of them saying they had any other auspects. Law enforcement that is. Clearly they know a lot more than the internet, as no one saw this RA arrest coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa