Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I do have to wonder if the media focus on the K’s was a diversionary tactic, enabling LE to grill down on RMA who might’ve believed the heat was elsewhere. Plus he lived so close to the trails and probably knew school was out that day, if at the time he was on the hunt he wouldn’t require a 3rd party to tell him when or where to go to locate possible victims. It’s been reported it’s not unusual for teens to hangout at the bridge. So perhaps he took the opportunity when noticing the two in an semi-isolated area?

In KAK’s statement I see somebody who is a bit of an attention-seeker who thrives on creating drama. Where was he supposed to meet her, where did he go to find she wasn’t there?

I also go with the family’s gut feeling that the girls went to the bridge spontaneously, without a plan to meet anyone. They knew them best and any of us who have children usually will say we could tell when our children were “up to something”.

The other thing is while Libby’s phone has been reset, it wasn’t done on that very day. Since it was recovered, I think if there was online communication arranging a meeting with a specific party the crime wouldn’t have taken this long to solve.

All JMO
Her phone was reset?

That's going to have come from people on the internet. I've seen the one with the goatee, and a mashup of that photo with his face on one side and the sketch on the other.

Law enforcement only ever put out the clean shaven version.

Thanks, MassGuy.

I wanted to be sure since I hadn't followed the case recently.

I guess his eyes are grayish? I’m outdoors, so I can’t even see on my phone screen. The statement that the suspect’s eyes are “not blue” is the weirdest witness observation to me. I can imagine saying his eyes are dark or light, but I can’t imagine the witness locked eyes with him long enough to decide “green, hazel, gray, brown but definitely not blue.” (This is just me speculating the witness’s thoughts, we’ve only heard “not blue.”)

What does that even mean?

Later on, in 2019, they told the public the two sketches were of 2 different men….: “On Wednesday, police emphasized that a new sketch of a suspect’s face is not supposed to be a different take on a composite sketch of a heavier, older-looking man. They are, according to Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley, not the same person.”

Wondering if they still think so…

Watch the video pertaining to the fireworks. The man is reported to be RA and the article draws your attn to how he walks. Now look at his face as he walks toward the cam. Does anyone maybe see young BG there? That guy looks more like young BG to me at a glance which is all we are afforded by this video.
There will be the charges and then at some point the Arrest Affidavit.
I wonder if the charges will be murder or an obstruction charge, so far only “in connection with” has been stated.
MOO: I would believe accessory to murder. I am not sure this guy police arrested is the killer. Involved? Yes. Killer? I do not now Until LE tell us otherwise. I hope we find out more on Monday and I sure hope my imagination is wrong!

Was it ever confirmed that KAK sold drugs? I knew someone whose ex gf worked as a pharmacy tech and she would sell the prescriptions of people who died and then never came to pick them up. Lots and lots of pills.

Just curious if drugs could be involved between him and KAK.

Ontario Mom, it's the sketch I quoted from post #442 by MountainGal33 in this thread.

If you compare that to the sketch you posted in post #446, you can see that the sketch in #442 has a goatee while the version you posted does not. (The drawing of the young guy without a hat).

The version I had seen is the one you posted but I had not been following this case recently. So I wondered where/when the sketch with the goatee (no hat) came into being? Is it official or something someone on the internet created after RA's name and photo were published?

Eta:
View attachment 376562

vs.

View attachment 376561

My question is, where did this sketch with the goatee originate?
I added my source in my original post.

Comparisons online being created by people, which I believe is resonable to do since this is the man that has been taken into custody...

Side by sides so-to-speak,and while its not perfect it does look like Richard Allen. (moo) this is another example...

FgLKt6AWIAA17xm.jpeg

Excuse my crappy formatting but it appears RA is now in White County Jail. (Monticello IN)

Alias
:
ALLEN, RICHARD M
Offender Name:
ALLEN, RICHARD MATTHEW
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
White County Jail
Notify Me of Status Changes​

Less Info

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
09/09/1972

Additional Information:

Aliases

ALLEN, RICHARD M

Offender Name:
ALLEN, RICHARD MATTHEW
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Carroll County Jail

Less Info

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
09/09/1972

Additional Information:

Aliases

RENTFROW, CRAIGH ROSS

Offender Name:
ALLEN, RICHARD MATTHEW
Custody Status:
In Custody
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
White County Jail

Less Info

Offender ID:

Date of Birth:
09/09/1972

Additional Information:

Aliases

ALLEN, RICHARD M

Was it ever confirmed that KAK sold drugs? I knew someone whose ex gf worked as a pharmacy tech and she would sell the prescriptions of people who died and then never came to pick them up. Lots and lots of pills.

Just curious if drugs could be involved between him and KAK.
Ohh that’s interesting!!
(I’m not up to date with most of the KAK etc info so didn’t realize there could be a drug selling involvement)

Just responding to all those who have said "why didn't anyone in the community recognize him?" which I know has already been covered ad nauseum but nonetheless I want to add my two cents.

I did a thought experiment.

I work with a great guy. Family man, has done me more kindnesses than I can count. 100% supportive coworker.

I really think that if I saw a grainy video of someone who looked kinda sorta like him as a suspect in a heinous crime--even if it were actually him--I would just dismiss it because of course I know him, and I KNOW he's not capable of anything like that.
Exactly my thought too. We have an unsolved murder in our town, bloody jacket was found near the scene.. people have been saying "why doesn't anyone recognize the jacket" thinking it belongs to the killer. The killer could have bought it at a GoodWill or found it in a donation bin... recognizing clothing isn't realistic. If I was going to do something unhinged, I'd probably use clothing that wasn't mine.

I‘m impressed that it took place without media knowledge, unlike the supposed leak regarding the Wabash River search. Seems to me an indication the Delphi locals were mainly focused on this crime being solved rather than anyone’s 15 minutes of fame. Maybe it occurred while RMA wasn’t at home and he wasn’t aware?
That is possible. There was a case in Toronto where LE searched the suspects apt while he wasn’t home and narrowly missed him finding them in his place on his return.

Ontario Mom, it's the sketch I quoted from post #442 by MountainGal33 in this thread.

If you compare that to the sketch you posted in post #446, you can see that the sketch in #442 has a goatee while the version you posted does not. (The drawing of the young guy without a hat).

The version I had seen is the one you posted but I had not been following this case recently. So I wondered where/when the sketch with the goatee (no hat) came into being? Is it official or something someone on the internet created after RA's name and photo were published?

Eta:
View attachment 376562

vs.

View attachment 376561

My question is, where did this sketch with the goatee originate?

The sketch with the goatee has clearly been altered. What‘s amazing to me is how some people believed the young guy sketch was of KAK’s online fake persona using the pic of the male model who looks not even remotely similar to pics of RMA, yet some say the young guy pic resembles RMA. How can that be?

It proves to me it’s similar to cloud formations, we can see whatever we want to see. Regardless the usefulness of the sketches in seeking tips are meaningless now that’s there’s been an arrest.

The eyes on the second sketch and those of the arrestee are EXACT, as is the bottom lip, the eyebrows are nearly exact as are the dimensions of the face.

I don't believe for a second that the lady walking her dog(s) agreed that he was 5'9" or in his 20-30's.

The first sketch is probably FBI junk. They came up with 5'9"

AK
When did Richard use the alias?
The issue with the "alias" was cleared up before. It is not his alias, it belonged to another Richard Allen, whose picture was erroneously posted on the internet, identifying him as the person arrested for this murder. It's common with jail bookings for people with the same name having alias' linked to them.

The sketch with the goatee has clearly been altered. What‘s amazing to me is how some people believed the young guy sketch was of KAK’s online fake persona using the pic of the male model who looks not even remotely similar to pics of RMA, yet some say the young guy pic resembles RMA. How can that be?

It proves to me it’s similar to cloud formations, we can see whatever we want to see. Regardless the usefulness of the sketches in seeking tips are meaningless now that’s there’s been an arrest.
Right? First JBC looked exactly like both sketches, then KAK then TK and now RA. I don’t think any of these guys look like the sketches. But think RA resembles the bridge guy. But it’s probably mostly people just being so hopeful that a murderer has been caught that they can see anyone in the sketches. JMO

Last edited:
Well I do have to wonder if the media focus on the K’s was a diversionary tactic, enabling LE to grill down on RMA who might’ve believed the heat was elsewhere. Plus he lived so close to the trails and probably knew school was out that day, if at the time he was on the hunt he wouldn’t require a 3rd party to tell him when or where to go to locate possible victims. It’s been reported it’s not unusual for teens to hangout at the bridge. So perhaps he took the opportunity when noticing the two in an semi-isolated area?

In KAK’s statement I see somebody who is a bit of an attention-seeker who thrives on creating drama. Where was he supposed to meet her, where did he go to find she wasn’t there?

I also go with the family’s gut feeling that the girls went to the bridge spontaneously, without a plan to meet anyone. They knew them best and any of us who have children usually will say we could tell when our children were “up to something”.

The other thing is while Libby’s phone has been reset, it wasn’t done on that very day. Since it was recovered, I think if there was online communication arranging a meeting with a specific party the crime wouldn’t have taken this long to solve.

All JMO
thank you :) appreciate you expanding on your thoughts.
makes logical sense for sure.

For me though I disagree about the factory reset...especially when KAK was a factory resetter also...
it didn't need to be that day to be relevant.
This grooming had been going on for some time.

teenage girls don't share everything with their parents..even really good ones like these two.
It has been established that Libby was in love with Anthony Shots and inappropriateness was going on via social media...and her family where unaware of this.
What the fam think Libby was up to doesn't hold any water for me. Not with what's been established now.

KAKs excursion day out of prison is very telling IMO.

More updated info here.

He worked at CVS, according to people who live in Delphi and have posted the information online because they’ve seen him at the store. There are screenshots in which a relative of German appears to confirm that he served them when they went to the CVS to get photographs printed for the girls’ funerals, and he gave the family them for free.

“Richard used to work at the Peru CVS. I would guess he was management there for a year or more. I’ve spoken with him multiple times in the Peru store,” a woman wrote on a true crime page devoted to the case on Facebook, referring to Peru, Indiana. She wrote that he “seemed nice and helpful, there was a small bad vibe inside.”

Neighbors expressed shock to friends as news of Richard Allen’s incarceration spread.

“My friend lives in his neighborhood and said he seemed nice and definitely not like a child murderer. She is freaked out!” wrote one woman in a true crime group devoted to the case on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean