Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is!

In Canada there is.

Police suspected a female accomplice in the Tim Bosma murder and keyed in on Dellen Millard’s girlfriend.

They followed her. She threw a drink with a straw in it into the garbage. They took it and voila a match.

Not sure if you can do that in the US.
Yes, I believe LE can secretly get DNA for informational purposes only , the DNA evidence used at trial would have to be from a sample they obtained. i.e. when he had been arrested and charged. imo

Fox59 livestream has an expert talking now about the two different subsections to the murder statute. There's murder and also felony murder (felony murder means a death occurs during the commission of another major crime). We don't know yet which subsection Richard Allen has been charged with.
Could it be related to kidnapping since the girls were taken from the bridge to down the hill and or SA?

I’m behind and still listening to Carter’s closing statements as I take time to slowly take notes, and take breaks as I enjoy pumpkin spice latte season.

In the beginning, when Carter was mentioning specific people on the team, he referenced/praised a female scientist standing in the back. I can’t wait to hear her speak, if she speaks. I’m wondering if they’ll answer the age old DNA question, I doubt it, unless that’s what led to his arrest and they divulge that, we’ll see. I look forward to reading back once I get through this conference.

After talking about the contributions of the analysts and scientists in the ISP laboratory division he also named Mrs. Kathy Shank (spelling) for "her incredible attention to detail." She may be the person who was in charge of the Delphi task force headquarters (perhaps administratively)....

“I’m here to help any way I can,” announced Kathy Shank at the police task force headquarters. She returned home from a vacation Tuesday night and signed up Wednesday morning to run the headquarters reception desk.

According to this article: Pat McAfee, Jim Irsay raise Delphi reward to $200K

we know one teen girl the one who did the first sketch and tried to talk to him and was traumatised.. it's been 6 years and she never met him?
id call that bizzare
and what if he went after her.. her name was in some group i think
To her credit in MOO the first sketch is the one that looks like RA. The second sketch looks nothing like him and looks like the model used by KAK to cat fish. I would be traumatized too, can you imagine running into the man who did this and how that would feel?

I missed the part of the vehicle being taken.
It was in this article posted last night:

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #152.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288